PDA

View Full Version : Anyone NOT PICKING Danzing in the TUF finale Saturday?

MasterKiller
12-07-2007, 11:25 AM
I really don't see any way he loses.

MasterKiller
12-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Danzig, I mean.

nschmelzer
12-07-2007, 11:38 AM
I pick Tommy - either with a big right hand, or ground & pound. Tommy is too strong for Danzig.

Lucas
12-07-2007, 12:12 PM
Whats this?

Is Glen Danzig fighting someone?

what is TUF?

MasterKiller
12-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Whats this?

what is TUF?

Yes, Glen Danzig is fighting Dee Snyder.

TUF is the Heavy Metal fight league on VH1.

BruceSteveRoy
12-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Yes, Glen Danzig is fighting Dee Snyder.

TUF is the Heavy Metal fight league on VH1.

i pick glan danzig to win by consuming the soul of his opponent. though dee snyder is known for his wicked variation on the twister which he has aptly dubbed the twisted sister.

monji112000
12-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Whats this?

what is TUF?
yah he got knocked out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEehtlKVKps
guess all that JKD(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlBcD8qqGT8) didn't stop him from being a Ahole, and getting punched. But on a side note that chick was pretty cool.

I hear he is going to fight kimbo next. (as a note I am a danzig fan and I like Poteet's stuff.)

bodhitree
12-07-2007, 12:58 PM
North Side Kings FTW

AmanuJRY
12-08-2007, 09:09 AM
I really don't see any way he loses.

Nope...picking Danzig....I don't think Tommy Spears deserves to win just for being an ox....but if that's the way it bounces....

AmanuJRY
12-08-2007, 09:11 AM
i pick glan danzig to win by consuming the soul of his opponent. though dee snyder is known for his wicked variation on the twister which he has aptly dubbed the twisted sister.

Glen would run in fright from Dee's make-up job.;)

...or put his arms out in a 'stop in the name of love' fasion as he gets KTFO'd.:cool:

Oso
12-08-2007, 09:47 AM
I've missed the last half of the season...the first half wasn't all that, fight wise.

I guess Danzing will probably win as he is undoubtably the most skilled but he's a jerk a lot of the time.

I'll watch tonight...I actually found a bar that is non-smoking and will show it.

specialed
12-09-2007, 07:43 AM
did anyone else catch the string of excuses tommy was building prior to the fight. every time he reference being a simple farm boy and not having fancy training equipment and facilities i wanted to scream. training with matt hughes and company, and no doubt having the opportunity to do so between the show and the fight, and still making excuses. the kid has potential, but he lost because danzig has refined skill and experience. the excuses reflected poorly on his character and resolve.

Oso
12-11-2007, 10:27 AM
effing missed it...

the next time you might think you are going to do what you want, remember this:

PMS RULES ALL

BruceSteveRoy
12-11-2007, 11:24 AM
effing missed it...

the next time you might think you are going to do what you want, remember this:

PMS RULES ALL

sorry to hear it. the huerta fight was pretty good. he always puts on a good fight. but yeah as far as you having PMS perhaps you should take midol or eat chocolate or whatever it is you ladies do. ;)

Oso
12-11-2007, 01:32 PM
LOL

enh, I got points for playing mr. sensative and saying "no, that fight doesn't really matter that much to me. We can just stay here and cuddle in front of the xmas tree"

:o

sanjuro_ronin
12-11-2007, 01:37 PM
LOL

enh, I got points for playing mr. sensative and saying "no, that fight doesn't really matter that much to me. We can just stay here and cuddle in front of the xmas tree"

:o

Don't worry bro, that will get you laid more than all TUF fighters episodes ever done or that will be done.

Oso
12-11-2007, 02:52 PM
i know
:cool:

monji112000
12-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Don't worry bro, that will get you laid more than all TUF fighters episodes ever done or that will be done.
Not sure about that one, fights (mma,boxing , MT, sanda) seem to work the other way for me. Maybe its all that testosterone... some females get turned on by that stuff. :D

AmanuJRY
12-11-2007, 09:44 PM
Not sure about that one, fights (mma,boxing , MT, sanda) seem to work the other way for me. Maybe its all that testosterone... some females get turned on by that stuff. :D

Agreed...at least the girls I date...:cool:

I'm told that I'm sexy with a black eye.

Huerta vs. Guida....OMFG!!!! That was an awesome fight...I wish Guida would have held out though, he was kickin' some a55! I really like both of them, but was rooting for Guida.

...and...of course Danzig won it...some of the other fights were interesting as well...

sanjuro_ronin
12-12-2007, 06:01 AM

Yeah, I know some of those women, the same ones that get their boyfriends into fights at nigh clubs and them I had to clean up the mess.
Drop them like a bad habit when you can.

AmanuJRY
12-12-2007, 07:18 AM
Yeah, I know some of those women, the same ones that get their boyfriends into fights at nigh clubs and them I had to clean up the mess.

I date girls like that, and never engage in bar fights....you have to avoid the psychos to find the right ones.;)

hint: most girls are attracted to strong, confident men who assert themselves...but actual violence is a big turn off....except for the psychos.

sanjuro_ronin
12-12-2007, 07:23 AM
I date girls like that, and never engage in bar fights....you have to avoid the psychos to find the right ones.;)

Its a fine line, my wife likes to watch boxing and judo, wrestling (olympic) and even some MMA, she hates it when it gets bloody and when there is a nasty looking KO, but she enjoys the technical aspect and the speed of it.
She hates the hype and fabricated drama so she doesn't care for TUF show.

BruceSteveRoy
12-12-2007, 07:55 AM
yeah i was torn on the huerta/ guida fight over who i wanted to win. they are both extremely talented, very game, and exciting to watch. and while they both have every right to be ****y about their abilities and obnoxious they are both humble. very good sportsman and i thinhk that is a good example for aspiring fighters and the younger ppl that want to get into the sport.

AmanuJRY
12-12-2007, 09:39 AM
Its a fine line, my wife likes to watch boxing and judo, wrestling (olympic) and even some MMA, she hates it when it gets bloody and when there is a nasty looking KO, but she enjoys the technical aspect and the speed of it.
She hates the hype and fabricated drama so she doesn't care for TUF show.

The ones I date understand the difference between sport and true violence...one of them is in training to fight.:D

monji112000
12-13-2007, 08:15 AM

yah I can see that, but allot of quit nice females are also into seeing "manly" stuff. I watch boxing with my mom. Her (myn too) favorite fighter is Oscar.. Its pretty funny listening to her watch his matches.