PDA

View Full Version : Exposed.....a Real Lunatic

hskwarrior
12-09-2007, 10:51 AM
PETER LEE, DUPISHA, OR IS HIS REAL NAME PETER ROHR

Directly from the Chan Family...........

"Re-Peter Lee
Greetings Sifu Frank,
I would like to clarify a view points in regard to the above matter:"

"person named above is not a member of
our organisation and has no affiliations with us whatso-ever irrespective of
what he may claim."

"We are all brothers of the worldwide Choy Lee Fut Family and we do not
condone or sanction this type of behaviour."

"The above individual "Peter Lee" is trying to stir up trouble for
reasons unknown to us."

WELL, MR LEE, OR MR. ROHR, OR EVEN DUPISHA.......

WELL, I HOPE YOU ARE PREPARED TO DEAL WITH WHAT EVER REPRICUSSIONS COME OUT OF THIS SIR.

You have publicly smeared a WELL KNOWN SIFU within the Chan Family by claiming that SIFU MARK WHELAN taught you and directed you to hate GM DOC FAI WONG, as well as ANYONE IN THE LAU BUN LINEAGE.

You are responsible for almost causing a bigger rift in the Choy Lee Fut fraternity for your own personal gain.

You seem to be a very bitter man DUPISHA......mad at the world.

It will be a sad day when your daughter grows up and searches out her daddy on the internet just to see how foul, insane, and even suicidal you are.

I told you the truth MR PETER LEE ROHR.........i told you i would expose you for the fraud you are.

For no good reason, you personally attacked everyone in the Lau Bun lineage, and then claimed the Chan Family instructed you to do so.

You are one pure nut job, you are all over the internet from dating sites, to martial arts sites spreading your foul spirit where no one wants it.

You have been attacking people without merit.

I hope your future settles down for you.....

But i wonder what you are going to do when people start showing up on your doorstep?

YOU.........MASTER, SHIHAN,PRESIDENT, CO-FOUNDER, FOUNDER.........

ARE THE BIGGEST MARTIAL ARTS FRAUD TODAY.

lkfmdc
12-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Dupisha, Kemo Martin, John Takeshi, Seppuku, et al

The mdoerators should have more power to ban people around here... and give Gene a break....

I'm still waiting for his other arm to fall out of his shirt though :D

hskwarrior
12-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Ross,

i did search on this guy and man, he's whacked out.

anyways, dupisha also only has one lung also. said if he ran 100 meters he'd pass the phuck out.

but not, he really has lost his arm. in a motorcycle accident.

but on his myspace page is the only bright thing about dupisha. his little daughter. so cute......shame her daddy is a nut job.

hskwarrior
12-09-2007, 11:11 AM
and isn't seppaku (doesn't mean suicide?) related to this group of people?

LOOK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3BuvyG9gDo&feature=related)

The Xia
12-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Check out his myspace.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=93227233
It says
"POLYGAMST - SEEKS WIVES." :eek:

bawang
12-09-2007, 11:18 AM
a what what what!!!!??? :eek:

hskwarrior
12-09-2007, 11:22 AM
for those who might wonder, there has been a lot of behind the scenes PM'ng

and dupisha has been running his mouth.

Well, from more than one the chan family has approached me to assure me that what dupisha has been saying is of his own accord.

from what i heard, he hasn't anything to do with them.

hskwarrior
12-09-2007, 11:22 AM
hey, that man frequents all types of dating services.

B-Rad
12-09-2007, 11:56 AM
From his myspace page:

peter has 0 friends

Kind of a sad case... seems to fall for those fake dating service/webcam ad spam chicks from looking at his comments :p

lkfmdc
12-09-2007, 12:00 PM

Well, we won't hold that against him, I mean, we tolerate Royal Dragon :D

Peter has 0 friends

nearly spit out all my coffee

hskwarrior
12-09-2007, 03:42 PM
if only there was some actual footage of the pending coffee spewage.......

what a spectacle.

Can we get a replay of your reaction?

cjurakpt
12-09-2007, 06:30 PM

Profile: handy around the house...:eek:

hskwarrior
12-09-2007, 10:10 PM
handy around the house.....

LOL

hskwarrior
12-10-2007, 08:15 AM
The emergence of a man with a death wish has actually had one good outcome.

ALL 3 Families of Choy Lee Fut HAVE as we speak have gotten involved to unite against one man intending to bring about a war and disrupt the Choy Lee Fut fraternity.

I'd like to publicly thank the very members of the Chan Family who have been in contact with me on this situation as well as the Buk Sing Kwoon. Mr. Peter Lee Rohr has unfairly attacked and harrassed members of all the Choy Lee Fut families. In fact, he has attacked certain chan family members for NOT supporting him and his cause.

Well, in the end, i can proudly say that the 3 families of CLF have stepped up and united against Dupisha. I guess we can actually thank him for one thing.

HIS CRAZINESS has bridged gaps once existing between our families. And i hope this would bring a new sense of BROTHERHOOD to our complete CLF family world wide.

Yes, in the past i have had "HISTORICAL" issues, and came on most of the time like a darn pyscho myself. But that was for a purpose. But as most know, i am one of the few who are actually with the mindset of promoting a united Choy Lee Fut. and Mr. Peter Lee is partially responsible for this happening.

THANKS TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF OUR FRATERNITY.

LONG LIVE OUR CHOY LEE FUT.

SIFU RON
12-10-2007, 11:49 AM
HAPPY YOU EXPOSED THIS GUY.

IT SORTA SEEMS LIKE THE KIND OF CCRRAAPP JIM AND I HAVE BEN GOING THROUGH.

Question,

do you think these egotisitc flame wars actually encouarge more viewing ?

Sifu Ron

banditshaw
12-10-2007, 12:30 PM
do you think these egotisitc flame wars actually encouarge more viewing ?

Sifu Ron

Yes I think some of these guys think any kind of publicity good or bad is helping them in some way.

More hits for them.......
Most will smell the doo doo and not pay attention.

Some actually like the smell unfortunately.

lkfmdc
12-10-2007, 12:56 PM
While we are on the subject of lunatics.....

Gather round kids, LKFMDC is gonna tell you all a story!

Once upon a time there was a guy named..... well, let's just call him "Kemo Martin", a name I just made up :rolleyes:

"Kemo" is a person who claimed to be a "master" of two arts! Yes, a "master"!

But one he learned via video tape correspondance course :o

If that wasn't bad enough, he talked a lot of smack and so one day a beginner in BJJ showed up and challenged him. In like a minute, "Kemo" got taken down and choked out, IN FRONT OF HIS STUDENTS. So he lost his school.

Now, the next part is just rumor, but apparently he came home and found his woman liked the Kosher sausage if you catch my drift ;)

Kemo cried out "if only I had passed 4th grade!" but, alas, he had not

Recently uncovered picture of Kemo Martin
(http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4257&d=1197314253)

diego
12-10-2007, 06:19 PM
While we are on the subject of lunatics.....

Gather round kids, LKFMDC is gonna tell you all a story!

Once upon a time there was a guy named..... well, let's just call him "Kemo Martin", a name I just made up :rolleyes:

"Kemo" is a person who claimed to be a "master" of two arts! Yes, a "master"!

But one he learned via video tape correspondance course :o

If that wasn't bad enough, he talked a lot of smack and so one day a beginner in BJJ showed up and challenged him. In like a minute, "Kemo" got taken down and choked out, IN FRONT OF HIS STUDENTS. So he lost his school.

Now, the next part is just rumor, but apparently he came home and found his woman liked the Kosher sausage if you catch my drift ;)

Kemo cried out "if only I had passed 4th grade!" but, alas, he had not

Recently uncovered picture of Kemo Martin
(http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4257&d=1197314253)

LOL @ Kemo got railroaded by miners... if you catch my drift, and then as he became dumber through out the ages he then decided...through video correspondence...to enhance his self defense skills in order to strengthen his personal arsenal in the case of future attacks with in the mine shaft;)

CLFNole
12-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Amen, none of us will ever completely agree with each other as we all have our own views and beliefs. We each like to do things our own way to some degree but at the end of the day we are all CLF.

diego
12-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Yes I think some of these guys think any kind of publicity good or bad is helping them in some way.

More hits for them.......
Most will smell the doo doo and not pay attention.

Some actually like the smell unfortunately.

i still think all of the trolls since 911 are gene trying to get ad hits for his fine magazine;)

hskwarrior
12-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Nick and CLFNOLE,

I agree, CLF is STILL CLF regardless of what family, lineage, root or whatever.

We ALL share the CHOY LEE FUT name.

Unfortunately, a random angry man had to try and shake our very foundation.

The great thing that happened was DUPISHA thru his negative campaign and slander was that he DID force a bridge to be made when at one time there wasn't one in the first place.

I do see this as a good outcome.

SAM SING YAT GA!!!!!!!!

Long Live our Choy Lee Fut.

Drake
12-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Hey Frank,

I got in touch with this guy and spoke to him directly over the phone.... he had previously sent threatening private msgs to me and since I'm in Melbourne, he wanted to meet up for a challenge :rolleyes:

I also phoned and spoke directly to Sydney CLF which we have always had good relations with and they knew nothing of him.

Anyway, since I wouldnt condone ever making any physical altercation with him directly, due his disability etc , I phoned him and basically asked that he could match 2 of his students against 1 of mine.

Peter Lee apologised and it seems that thats the end of that story.

Each person can have their own opinion and belief. They should also respect other peoples beliefs etc. With the internet these days every joe blow can get on and make slanderous, ugly, misinformed statements and try and get away with it.

In the 60's, 70's, 80's everyone was just training and getting along just fine most of the time, but the internet has changed this with many different people with no credibility, making wrong statements. Each family, kung fu and otherwise disagrees about certain things but the comments made to eachother are within reason and not slanderous.

It really is great to see that the CLF family united together with this issue.

Nick
BSG

Maybe you ain't such a bad guy after all... :o

The Xia
12-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Is it time for the group hug yet? :D :p

banditshaw
12-10-2007, 09:49 PM
sniff.......brings a tear to the eye.

I vote group hug.:D

hskwarrior
12-10-2007, 09:56 PM
ok i'm up for the group hug, but keep your stinkin crotches away from mine......

:eek:IT"S NOT THAT TYPE OF PARTY!!!!!!:D

hskwarrior
12-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Sifu NICK,

NOW THAT'S THE WAY TO REPRESENT THIS CHOY LEE FUT THING OF OURS.

Dang, 1 of yours vs. two of his..............

:D:D:D:D I love our families!!!!!

Vilmore
12-11-2007, 10:49 AM
Anyway, since I wouldnt condone ever making any physical altercation with him directly, due his disability etc , I phoned him and basically asked that he could match 2 of his students against 1 of mine.

Peter Lee apologised and it seems that thats the end of that story.

Hehehehe very nice move Nick :) almost sublime

For those who didn't fully read dupisha's posts (cant blame them) one of his main things he said was that he thought his students the techniques "the right way", that he thought his student to trow a gwa choi with more power then Frank in the first lesson.... etc. :p

hskwarrior
12-11-2007, 11:01 AM
yeah, well, he was suffering from delusions of grandior.

He doesn't know how to throw a darn sow choy if his life depended on it.

He still thinks that the only way no matter what to throw a sow choy was hard and fast, no matter if you were just demonstrating the mechanics of the sow choy.

I wouldn't listen to him if my life depended on it. he has NO SKILL whatsoever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk1O8wDXAAI

Steeeve
12-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Just for entertainment during your quest:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwuCJznewFw

Steeve

Eddie
12-12-2007, 07:26 AM
Im wondering, can you really practice CLF to its full extend if you had one arm missing? Not trying to be disrepectful towards anyone, just thinking, most htings in CLF are done in combos?

lkfmdc
12-12-2007, 07:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwuCJznewFw

isn't it depressing that pretty much everything in that clip is modern wushu

Drake
12-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Im wondering, can you really practice CLF to its full extend if you had one arm missing? Not trying to be disrepectful towards anyone, just thinking, most htings in CLF are done in combos?

I actually tried it when everything got stupid with him. It doesn't work. The other arm is an important counterweight for power and balance. I mean, the drummer for Def Leppard could play, so maybe it's not impossible.

lkfmdc
12-12-2007, 11:37 AM
since styles like Hung Fut have specific "one arm" forms, once can imagine that yes, you need to work to make things fucntion without the other arm as counter weight, etc

but by the same token, it obviously can be done

never really thought the arm was really the issue here!