PDA

View Full Version : A real American Hero

Mas Judt
12-10-2007, 05:38 PM
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14817480/detail.html

I'm waiting for the idiot left to decry her use of a firearm, the poor guy should have been allowed to 'express himself in his way' rather than be shot down.

She'll get no honors from NOW.

Best of all, she looks like she's of Arab descent, so the KKK types can't claim her and take her glory away.

Takuan
12-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Nice! Every once in a while you see one of these stories. Makes me glad normal people have guns too!

TaichiMantis
12-11-2007, 02:45 AM
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14817480/detail.html

I'm waiting for the idiot left to decry her use of a firearm, the poor guy should have been allowed to 'express himself in his way' rather than be shot down.

She'll get no honors from NOW.

Best of all, she looks like she's of Arab descent, so the KKK types can't claim her and take her glory away.

Yeah, and where were all the mall security guards in the other shooting? I wonder if they were even allowed to carry a gun...?

Black Jack II
12-11-2007, 07:25 AM
This story seems to not be getting a lot of mainstream press, suprise...suprise.

FOX had a good account of it last night but again they are not a anti-self defense network like SO many others. She was a hired security guard that the church hired from what I understand and did a great service in protecting those people.

Back in our past, you would see a woman like this get a medal or a key or the attention she really should get, now.......its a joke how we treat those that are good.

MasterKiller
12-11-2007, 07:27 AM
Technically, he died of a self-inflicted gun shot wound, but she did hit him and probably saved more lives.

Chief Fox
12-11-2007, 07:29 AM
Actually, she's a volunteer.

This story seems to not be getting a lot of mainstream press, suprise...suprise.

FOX had a good account of it last night but again they are not a anti-self defense network like SO many others. She was a hired security guard that the church hired from what I understand and did a great service in protecting those people.

Back in our past, you would see a woman like this get a medal or a key or the attention she really should get, now.......its a joke how we treat those that are good.

sanjuro_ronin
12-11-2007, 07:56 AM
You guys and your guns...

Sad state of affairs when people go armed to a church, when a church needs security volunteers to protect its parishners...

Very sad indeed.

Mr Punch
12-11-2007, 08:08 AM
Yeah, where the hell was God when you needed him?

Dale Dugas
12-11-2007, 08:08 AM
I think this must have been Kemo Martins brother.

Hate crime by some hate monger coward.

sanjuro_ronin
12-11-2007, 08:26 AM
Yeah, where the hell was God when you needed him?

Hey, we made our beds....

Last time I checked we made it clear that we don't "need him" to run our lives.

We just have to take out our own garbage, that's all.