PDA

View Full Version : Yin Yang Guen

sha0lin1
12-12-2007, 07:33 AM
Anybody have any video links to the staff form Yin Yang Guen? If so could you post them, I have been trying to find some but have come up empty handed.

Pk_StyLeZ
12-12-2007, 09:35 AM
i use to know this form....
but i forgot it now....booooooooooo

Jingwu Man
12-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Yinyang gun http://www.56.com/u73/v_MTU1MjM4Nzg.html
Almost exactly the version I know, just with some moves added in. One great staff form.

Pk_StyLeZ
12-12-2007, 12:57 PM
do you mean yin shou gun? i think both names may have been used for the same form if i remember correctly. if so, you can look up yin shou gun on youtube

no yin yang gun is different from yin shou gun

to the other guy who posted the video. the beginning is like what i learned, but i dont remember it being that long? lol
maybe i learned the short version, i dont know. i dont remember it all that well hoenstly.
but the beginning is the same for sure

to the original poster: did master xing ying just started teaching you it?

sha0lin1
12-13-2007, 07:39 AM
no yin yang gun is different from yin shou gun

to the other guy who posted the video. the beginning is like what i learned, but i dont remember it being that long? lol
maybe i learned the short version, i dont know. i dont remember it all that well hoenstly.
but the beginning is the same for sure

to the original poster: did master xing ying just started teaching you it?

Jingwu Man, Thanks for the post, unfortunately I could not get it to play for more than a fraction of a second. I hear the master say I Bei, and then it goes back to the beginning.

PK, No I learned this form a long time ago, it is the second form we teach. But I like to collect links to the various forms that I have been taught. I have never been able to find this one on the net. I didn't get to see the video but I probably learned the same form you did because the form I learned is not that long. It is a cool form though and I would like to see how many variations there are of it.