PDA

View Full Version : Wing chun \ Gungfu tour 2008

chisauking
12-16-2007, 10:24 AM
Wing Chun \ Gungfu tour 2008.

I’m organizing a wing chun \ martial arts tour to Hong Kong \ China & Thailand for early or mid April 2008 (exact dates to be fixed)

Outline of the tour:

I will arrange wing chun training time with sifu Yip Ching (Yip Man’s youngest son), sifu in the Leung Sheung lineage (Yip Man’s first Hong Kong disciple), sifu in the Wong Shung Leung lineage. We will also train with sifus outside of the Yip Man lineage, and visit wing chun teachers on the mainland.

Thailand: Bangkok, to see genuine Thai boxing at the stadium. Also, there’s the possibility that we can train at one of the camps.

If enough people are interested, I can also arrange to visit a Choy lay fut kwoon, and a Tong Long (preying mantis) kwoon.

In between training, I will take you to shopping malls were it’s possible to buy goods at factory prices. For example, fantastic quality suite for approx £35 sterling. To help your body recover from the intensive training, I have arrange for tui-na (Chinese medical massage) sessions, and therapeutic foot massages (all pretty young girls! LOL)

We will also be visiting hot springs, national parks, temples, and varies places of interest.

This will be a fantastic kungfu holiday. We can all train wing chun 24/7 – until we drop, but not only that, we will all have a great time sampling Chinese culture and partying the night away which Hong Kong is famous for.

Irrespective of your lineage, style, skill level, you are all welcome.

If you are interested, register with me and I will provide further details as it becomes available.

Choi: 07836 600832.

BTW: I will be back in the UK on the 24th Dec. If anyone wants to meet up to discuss the tour with me, or simply to have a xmas drink & a rolling session, give me a call and we can arrange to meet. (The first round is on me!)