PDA

View Full Version : The Thread that Gus (Green Clowd) started and deleted about me

Chan Siu Lum
12-16-2007, 08:46 PM
Here is the jist of the last page if anyone didn't follow. Gus had repeatedly theatened to beat me up and generally acted like a thug. BUT refused to answer these questions.

Here is the last page of the thread.

#61 Today, 10:13 PM
Knifefighter
Registered User Join Date: Dec 1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjurakpt
I don't know if Gus is serious about coming down to FL (I mean, he did "promise" Knifefighter he'd come out to Cali and then didn't), but whatever, you guys can work that out if / when you all meet up

I doubt anyone would ever have to worry about Green Clown actually showing up anywhere. How many times has he threatened people? How many times as he followed through?

Even if he did ever show up for once, about the only thing anyone has to worry about from Green Clown is him hiring an attorney to sue you after you beat him up.

Knifefighter

#62 Today, 10:13 PM
Chan Siu Lum
Disciple of Chan Tai San Join Date: Dec 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knifefighter
Most people who have seen Green Clown's postings already knew he was a liar and a fraud a long time ago.

It seems like you have some experience with him?

Chan Siu Lum

#63 Today, 10:15 PM
Knifefighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chan Siu Lum
It seems like you have some experience with him?

Yeah, I've read his threads and seen his demos. Anyone with an once of fighting experience knows immediately that he is a clueless fraud.

Knifefighter

#64 Today, 10:15 PM
Green Cloud
I am my teachers student Join Date: Dec 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjurakpt
ok, look - my beef with you is primarily that you come on sounding like a kung fu movie, talking about being an adopted son, and learning the secret secrets and all that; to be honest though, I;m not going to jump up and down about that anymore, because quite frankly I went through a similar thing a few months back with another freako (RonH) who thought he could heal the world by thinking about it, and I'm just tired of being the voice of reason around here for no reason at all - so you can have your perspective, believe what you want about why CTS took you in, whatever;

other than that, to be honest, I hate to say it but your polemic vis a vis Gus is not inconsistent with what has been posted in the past; at this point, I personally have come to an agreement where I am not going to re-hash any old stuff about him publicly, but who needs me to do that when you are around; other than that, I hope you got a lot better than the last time I saw you move...I don't know if Gus is serious about coming down to FL (I mean, he did "promise" Knifefighter he'd come out to Cali and then didn't), but whatever, you guys can work that out if / when you all meet up

ok, I'm done with this, my popcorns out of the micro, I'm opening a beer and and am really gonna enjoy watching this one from the sidelines

With knife fighter it was nothing personal since I don't know him but with Antony it's personal and air fair and traveling is cheaper since I have a place to stay in Vero. I gave you guys props for being honest so lets leave it at that, but as far as for Anthony he can't talk shiat unless he can back it up.

You know what I kn ow that you can't fight, I'm not a bully so why don't we pick a tournament and compete in a forms division and lets see what the score is.

If you need to take your jeratol, no worries lets have our students compete against each other and lets see who the better Sifu is.

Bottom line what have tou done lately buton head what???

Once again forget all the other issues on this forum, where were you when your sifu needed you and how could you miss his funeral.

Bottom line it's easy to talk a lot of smack but people know where to find me You can go to greencloud.net or you can call me at 631 404 8512 or you can just meet me at 5801 sunrise hwy holbrook NY.

Where is your contact info?? you call your self a man, a good representation of CTS. You realy think that's how Chan Tai San realy handled his buisness??

Green Cloud

#65 Today, 10:19 PM
Chan Siu Lum

Gus is a bully and acts like a thug. But there are two types of people, those who act a certain way and those who are a certain way. In my experience, tough guys don't try to talk that tough. Guys like Gus are very easy to see for what they are. He's a tough talking coward. Anyone can type very large letters and tell me to meet him when he knows Im in Florida. I may not have his 'point karate ala youtube clip' experience, but I worked in law enforcement for over 20 years and have been there, done that and have gotten the t-shirt. I'm not challenging him to a fight because I know it will never happen. And weather I beat him or not, it doesn't change anything.

GUS IS A FRAUD AND A LIAR.

See, I can write big also.

Chan Siu Lum

#66 Today, 10:23 PM
Knifefighter

Quote:

Everybody already knows that.

Knifefighter

#67 Today, 10:24 PM
Chan Siu Lum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Cloud
With knife fighter it was nothing personal since I don't know him but with Antony it's personal and air fair and traveling is cheaper since I have a place to stay in Vero. I gave you guys props for being honest so lets leave it at that, but as far as for Anthony he can't talk shiat unless he can back it up.

You know what I kn ow that you can't fight, I'm not a bully so why don't we pick a tournament and compete in a forms division and lets see what the score is.

If you need to take your jeratol, no worries lets have our students compete against each other and lets see who the better Sifu is.

Bottom line what have tou done lately buton head what???

Once again forget all the other issues on this forum, where were you when your sifu needed you and how could you miss his funeral.

Bottom line it's easy to talk a lot of smack but people know where to find me You can go to greencloud.net or you can call me at 631 404 8512 or you can just meet me at 5801 sunrise hwy holbrook NY.

Where is your contact info?? you call your self a man, a good representation of CTS. You realy think that's how Chan Tai San realy handled his buisness??

The only reason you threaten anyone is becuase you think you can beat them. That is not the definition of a person who has courage. You are instead a coward. You lie and you cannot face the truth. That is a coward. Beating people up is easy.

Again, you with your tournaments. Have you won any lately? Why the reference to me not having all my hair? Why do you have to call me names in almost every one of your posts? Why can't you just be a real man and discuss the issues here?

GUS KAPOROS! BE A MAN AND EXPLAIN YOUR 10 BLACK BELTS!

WHERE DID YOU LEARN ALL THE STYLES YOU CLAIM?

WHOM DID YOU LEARN WING CHUN FROM?

WHY DO YOU TALK ABOUT A POLE FORM, LIKE YOU LEARNED IT WHEN YOU DIDN'T?

Chan Siu Lum

#68 Today, 10:26 PM
Green Cloud

Anthony without any contact info as I have clrearly provided than that just makes you aTroll, and you were never an officer of the law. You were just a rent a cop that took pictures of peoples wives cheating on them. Witch by the way doesn't equal to law enforcment, last I heard adultery wasn't elegal. Well maybe in the eyes of the lord

Green Cloud

#70 Today, 10:30 PM
Chan Siu Lum

Quote:

Why do you ask such a question? I had explained this before, but since you are only trying to distract everyone; I didn't find out about it until a month later in Inside Kung-Fu Magazine. I wasn't very happy to miss it and to read about his death well after the fact. But you obviously have no morals or values do you? Nothing is sacred to you. You're a piece of crap. I had no contact with anyone since i moved to FL. Is that so hard for you to comprehend?? Things like that do happen Gus.

Doesn't change anything.

Chan Siu Lum

Chan Siu Lum
12-16-2007, 08:47 PM
I will post up the other ones where he threatened me further.

#71 Today, 10:31 PM
Green Cloud

Quote:
The only reason you threaten anyone is becuase you think you can beat them. That is not the definition of a person who has courage. You are instead a coward. You lie and you cannot face the truth. That is a coward. Beating people up is easy.

Again, you with your tournaments. Have you won any lately? Why the reference to me not having all my hair? Why do you have to call me names in almost every one of your posts? Why can't you just be a real man and discuss the issues here?

GUS KAPOROS! BE A MAN AND EXPLAIN YOUR 10 BLACK BELTS!

Hey Antwon when did I say any of this and where did ya get that from. Don't be mad because your a bloe belt.

Green Cloud

#72 Today, 10:33 PM
Chan Siu Lum

Quote:
Anthony without any contact info as I have clrearly provided than that just makes you aTroll, and you were never an officer of the law. You were just a rent a cop that took pictures of peoples wives cheating on them. Witch by the way doesn't equal to law enforcment, last I heard adultery wasn't elegal. Well maybe in the eyes of the lord

Do your hand type faster than your brain can actually think? You should read what you write before you press the little button on the bottom. What does this have to do with 10 black belts or anything else?

As good of a PI as I am, I still cannot locate your Wing Chun teacher or your black belts. Where oh where can they be?? I think I will need to get Matlock, Quincy, Jim Rockford and Columbo all involved. This mystery is too much for me to handle by myself!

But you can help!

JUST TELL US THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hskwarrior
12-16-2007, 08:49 PM
but you are no where in the pictures that d. ross just posted up. why is that? :confused:

why are you pursuing gus in this manner?

you gotta crush on him don'tcha? :D

Knifefighter
12-16-2007, 08:58 PM
Don't forget this one:

Of course he is clueless.

Exhibit A:

http://www.greencloud.net/2010251.html

Exhibit B:
http://www.greencloud.net/2010251.html

Mook Jong
to you saying that he couldn't stand up to you in a fight i give you the words of his training brothers

I agree. Seniors were there BEFORE you, regardless of skill. I can see where the "my kung-fu is better than your kung-fu even though you were here first' thing does have its place though. I have never personally seen Anthony Tardy and Gus fight, so I can't even comment. I have actually never even seen Anthony Tardy spar. I used to teach him and would trap and do drills with him back in 92/93 and he was average then. I certainly have no love for Gus, but I wouldn't think that Anthony could beat him.

Lord knows, Gus and I are not getting along, but come on! Gus has been known to make up a tall tale now and then, but he WAS a direct student of Chan Tai San and DID spend a lot of time learning stuff directly from him. Gus had talent, we all give him that nod

When you were in Mineola, despite your "sifu" status under Alan Lee, you had trouble walking through the basic stuff. Suddenly, after you left, you were suddenly BETTER than Gus?

2. Talk about revision! You went with Gus because you thought Gus had more to offer you than Mike. Now you're re-writing history. I thought for a minute you were actually Gus, messing with us, but now I see you are indeed who you say, but apparently you got an ax to grind with Gus!

Chan Siu Lum
I don't know who you are but you seem to have a 'thing' for Gus.

You of all people should be making fun of anyone on this forum. I'm surprised at how much you get around.

Why don't you your pal defend himself and you crawl back from wherever you came from. Call you friend and tell him to be a man and be honest; unless you condone that sort of dishonest behaviour yourself?

I don't know you but I have read your posts and you seem like a serious guy when it comes to martial arts. Would you lie about your ranks? Would you hide info on who your teachers were? What does that sound like to you? Honestly.

Forget all the fighting between Gus and I and tell me man to man what you think of that? Have you asked him any of those questions?

And I hadn't met Gus or anyone else at the time of those pics, if they are labeled Bai Si. That would have happened before I met them.

But seriouslyk, HSKWarrior, do you think hiding behind lies is honorable? Would you do what he is doing? All these posts (and I red some of the others through google) they ask him the same thing, his own Gung Fu brothers. Doesn't that tell you something??

Chan Siu Lum
12-16-2007, 09:04 PM
to you saying that he couldn't stand up to you in a fight i give you the words of his training brothers

That is not the issue! And even so, that doesn't prove anything. I haven't seen anyone in 10 years. Proves nothing.

But the issue is Gus being a liar and a fraud, not weather he is a better fighter than me.

doug maverick
12-16-2007, 09:05 PM
sounds like you preparing legal action against him. dude just let it go and forget about it.

Chan Siu Lum
12-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Anthony Tardy/Chan Siu Lum -

With all due respect ( and to be honest I'm not sure how much is due) - why wait til now to air you grievances?

It has been well established that you are not truly Bai Si of Chan Tai San, or your actions would have been clear during his time of illness and after his death.

While I have no feelings one way or another regarding Gus K, I can't help but feel it is odd that you jump on these boards 3 years after CTS's death and claim to be a 'secret in-door disciple' and have knowledge to which Sifu's Parrella, Ross and Jurak, among others, have not.

Even though the other CTS disciples have had their disagreements with Sifu Gus, they all seem to find your 'discipleship' questionable. What exactly is your background?

-David

I don't know you or who you train with.

It HAS been established who I am. Ross, Parella and CJurak have acknowledged it. I have no beef with them. If you are another of Gus's students, please ask your own Sifu the questions I keep asking. Why won't he simply answer them?

I will leave the forum if he can,

BE A MAN AND EXPLAIN YOUR 10 BLACK BELTS!

Knifefighter
12-16-2007, 09:09 PM
That is not the issue! And even so, that doesn't prove anything. I haven't seen anyone in 10 years. Proves nothing.

But the issue is Gus being a liar and a fraud, not weather he is a better fighter than me.

It's not an issue. Everybody already knows he is. I knew it from the moment he posted his first post about knowing ground fighting. Ross and the others knew it way back in the day when they trained with him. Anybody else who has read his threads or seen his demos knows the same.

Forget about it. It is old news.

Mook Jong
12-16-2007, 09:12 PM
i find it ironic that you are trying to call him on not being credible. On another post you say that you didnt just come out of the woodworks, but you have only been posting for about 2 days. The things you are saying are just as credible/incredible as what he is. I am obviously biased because he is my sifu but look at this objectively: you are ragging on him for claiming things with no proof but you say all these things and just assume that people are going to believe you, that everyone should just accept that you were si gung Chan's secret disciple whom he taught every secret he knew to. And take what knifefighter is saying with a grain of salt. No disrespect KF but you and my sifu have a history of not getting along, to put it lightly.

Knifefighter
12-16-2007, 09:16 PM
i find it ironic that you are trying to call him on not being credible. On another post you say that you didnt just come out of the woodworks, but you have only been posting for about 2 days. The things you are saying are just as credible/incredible as what he is. I am obviously biased because he is my sifu but look at this objectively: you are ragging on him for claiming things with no proof but you say all these things and just assume that people are going to believe you, that everyone should just accept that you were si gung Chan's secret disciple whom he taught every secret he knew to. And take what knifefighter is saying with a grain of salt. No disrespect KF but you and my sifu have a history of not getting along, to put it lightly.

LOL... same old same old. Green Clown gets into it with people on the board. Can't handle the heat. Gets his students to come in and back him up. Too funny. Same sh!t different day.

Mook Jong
12-16-2007, 09:20 PM
LOL... same old same old. Green Clown gets into it with people on the board. Can't handle the heat. Gets his students to come in and back him up. Too funny. Same sh!t different day.

Or i'm trying to defend a man i respect and have befriended from some guy. But does the fact that i'm his student make what i said any less valid?

Chan Siu Lum
12-16-2007, 09:21 PM

Reading Comprehension is something that is evidently not taught at Gus's school. the woodwork reference was to me coming out and asking for something...the bad analogy was about a relative at a funeral.

Let's get past this. GET YOUR SIFU TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND I'll SHUT UP.

WHY IS THIS SUCH A PROBLEM???

IS IT BECAUSE HE IS A LIAR???????

YOU ARE FOLLOWING HIM.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOOK UP TO A LIAR AND A FRAUD?

HAVE YOU LEARNED WING CHUN FROM HIM?

DID HE TELL YOU CHAN TAI SAN TAUGHT IT TO HIM?

CHAN TAI SAN DIDN'T KNOW WING CHUN.

NOW HOW DOES THAT FEEL?

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BECUASE HE LIED TO ME AND TOOK MY MONEY TOO.

hskwarrior
12-16-2007, 09:23 PM
Anthony,

I don't have to experience this mess. sorry bra. in my lineage, we keep our dirty laundry in house. but thats how we do things. we've always been private.

for example, rumors of me and my sifu having a fall out. it was true, but i wasn't going to speak about it with anyone but my sifu.

Gus is a friend. I'm not his lineage so i don't have to defend him, he can handle his self.

The one thing i don't like is smelling dirty laundry.

may i ask you this, is there anything more to what you're trying to get at?

No, i would never in my life lie to a student, fool a student, cheat a student, or any other type of negative dealings with a student.

I don't know this, never heard it anywhere but from you. gus's student even come on this forum.

anyways, you and i don't know each other and i don't have any issues with you.

just have a thing about dirty laundry.

doug maverick
12-16-2007, 09:25 PM
yeah delete this nonsence and squahs this ****. really what the **** are you saying now nothing you said everything already we got it dine whatever the f uck.

Mook Jong
12-16-2007, 09:30 PM
I don't know wing chung, he has never even implied that what he has been teaching me it. He is teaching my Choy Lei Fut and Lama Pai. He's not answering because he wanted to wash his hands of all the drama on this forum. If you want answers, send him and e-mail, call his phone, his address is on the website in my sig. If someone had said si gung chan was a total fraud, what would you, 'his adopted son and disciple' have done? DEFENDED HIM right? you would use what you know about the man and do your best to try and stick up for him. In your day, you might have fought the guy to stand up for him. Doesn't work that well with the internet and rampant lawsuits. So i'm asking you, as someone who has remained fairly impartial considering that you are insulting my sifu, do this behind closed doors, take HSK's advice.

Chan Siu Lum
12-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Anthony,

No, i would never in my life lie to a student, fool a student, cheat a student, or any other type of negative dealings with a student.

I don't know this, never heard it anywhere but from you. gus's student even come on this forum.

anyways, you and i don't know each other and i don't have any issues with you.

just have a thing about dirty laundry.

This is not completely true. I have read the other threads where OTHERS have questioned him on the same and similiar issues. If you were him, seriously, put your friendship with him aside, wouldn't you answer these questions?

A lawyer, doctor, teacher, etc, all can tell you whre they received their training, right? Should Gus be able to?? His lessons are public, his school is public, shouldn't his experience in what he teaches be? All teachers share this info...it's not a secret. Unless its a lie.

So HSKWARRIOR, the truth here, would you do this? Do you condone this behavior? Seriously, please answer.

doug maverick
12-16-2007, 09:33 PM
dude are you phucking retarded or something. what everyone is telling you is be done with this **** on the board take it privatley thats between you and gus and we don't give phuck about it.

Chan Siu Lum
12-16-2007, 09:34 PM
I don't know wing chung, he has never even implied that what he has been teaching me it. He is teaching my Choy Lei Fut and Lama Pai. He's not answering because he wanted to wash his hands of all the drama on this forum. If you want answers, send him and e-mail, call his phone, his address is on the website in my sig. If someone had said si gung chan was a total fraud, what would you, 'his adopted son and disciple' have done? DEFENDED HIM right? you would use what you know about the man and do your best to try and stick up for him. In your day, you might have fought the guy to stand up for him. Doesn't work that well with the internet and rampant lawsuits. So i'm asking you, as someone who has remained fairly impartial considering that you are insulting my sifu, do this behind closed doors, take HSK's advice.

I am not trying to insult him. that is what he does when he call me names or makes fun of me. I am only trying to get to the truth. He could just come clean and everyone would be happy. The fact that he says nothing is just making him look worse and worse. At this point, we know he is guilty already.

And I can understand you sticking up for your teacher. But do the research first before you vouch for someone. In the old days, as you put it, it might have meant you got your head handed to you if you vouched for a liar.

hskwarrior
12-16-2007, 09:40 PM
look bro,

NO. to answer your questions, NO!

If sifu Gus ever cheated anyone, lied to anyone, etc. I'd say he was wrong.

But lets face it. Traditional gung fu people take their gung fu seriously. most of us have travelled that long road. So when the gullible ones with money come around thinking they can get whatever they pay for..........well........yeah, if you drop money on the table and don't want to walk that road........nah i wouldn't jack anyone. but its been done before. I PRIDE MYSELF ON BEING AS REAL AS I CAN BE. i come from a very notable school with a long long history. my elders would kick my arse if this had something to do with me.

people have to realize, even till this day, how do you know if your sifu's are teaching your the real deal. if you're not chinese, why should they care?

personally, if anyone is cheating someone, including sifu's like chan tai san, or any other notable sifu's........I WOULD NOT CONDONE SHADY DEALINGS. and that even includes my own sifu. i wouldn't condone any shady things he's doing either.

Chan Siu Lum
12-16-2007, 09:52 PM
Would you lie about your training, who taught you or what you know?

specialed
12-16-2007, 09:56 PM
just shut up and fight.

hskwarrior
12-16-2007, 10:01 PM
no, I WOULD NOT LIE.

I KNOW LIE'S GET DISCOVERED.

PEOPLE HERE KNOW, I AM A PROUD HUNG SING MAN.

THEY KNOW WHO MY SIFU IS, I'VE GIVEN ALL MY CREDENTIALS.

ITS NEVER GOOD TO LIE ABOUT WHAT AND WHO YOU LEARNED FROM.

PHONY'S ARE ALWAYS EXPOSED.

Chan Siu Lum
12-16-2007, 10:06 PM
no, I WOULD NOT LIE.

I KNOW LIE'S GET DISCOVERED.

PEOPLE HERE KNOW, I AM A PROUD HUNG SING MAN.

THEY KNOW WHO MY SIFU IS, I'VE GIVEN ALL MY CREDENTIALS.

ITS NEVER GOOD TO LIE ABOUT WHAT AND WHO YOU LEARNED FROM.

PHONY'S ARE ALWAYS EXPOSED.

Those are some of the truest words I have yet to read on this forum. I couldn't agree with you more and I'm sure almost everyone on here feels the same.

I cannot sit back while Gus makes a mockery of this forum with his lies and demaeans the very essence of what make many of us martial artists - HONOR.

If he no longer reads or participates in this boards, please pass that last message on to him. If anyone here is his friend, help him to see the light.

hskwarrior
12-16-2007, 10:11 PM
Now,

In Saying This, You Got Out Your Point.

Lets Say You Are Right. If, Just If, Sifu Gus Was In Fact A Fraud, That Is Something "he" Has To Deal With When The Chips Fall Down.

But, The Way You Are Going Right Now, You Look Like You Have More Of An Axe To Grind. Maybe If You Approached This In A Less Intrusive Manner, People Would Be More Open To Listening To You.

But Now, Its All Got Out Of Hand.

Anthony, If You Have Any Respect For Cts, Whether He's Your Sifu Or Sigung, Could You Now Walk Away From This?

You Said What You Needed To Say. Let Nature Take Its Course Now.

banditshaw
12-16-2007, 10:19 PM
Any proper Sifu would address this matter you have with Green Cloud through the proper channels by handling this mano y mano or by letter personally.

No disrespect just calling it how I see it.

specialed
12-16-2007, 10:21 PM
shut up and fight for once

golden arhat
12-17-2007, 12:48 AM
awww do me an lau have to start over ?

:(

Laukarbo
12-17-2007, 01:42 AM
awww do me an lau have to start over ?

:(

seems so...:p :D

Drake
12-17-2007, 02:30 AM
I paid Sifu Frank $500 for my Master's certificate.

I'M SO ASHAMED!!

Chan Siu Lum
12-17-2007, 06:24 AM
I can see many of your points.

Please try to see this from my point of view, I'll give you some examples to prove my point.

Gus teaches a public program. The information on what he teachers is apparently public, via his website, walking into his school, his literature, etc. This is a public forum. Are you starting to connect the dots? If I think...scratch that, If I know he is lying, why should it be discussed in private?

If you knew of a business or business owner that defrauded you or was defrauding the public, what would you do? You'd call whatever newschannel you could to try to expose them, you'd contact the newspapers, post flyers, tell your friends. Now, you'd put it on the internet. Tell me this, would anyone here say "Hmmm,this looks like a matter that I can resolve in private. Maybe the business owner will correct his mistakes and remove the lies from his literature, website, etc.

No, I didn't think any of you would. You would however, call anyone you can to put public pressure on him to get him to do the right thing. That is exactly what I am doing. And what is his response?? "I'll beat you up." Very mature, very business like.

Are you all starting to see the picture a little differently by now?

What would you do if a guy took thousands of thousands of dollars from you and taught you nothing? His own teacher had to step in to teach me because he said that his own student was "useless and and embarrassment'. If he lied about you on a public forum and constantly insulted you and called you childish names?

I ask you all, in good concience,what would you do?

I know I came off a little wierd in the begining, and most of you don't know me. But you have seen the history here with Green Clowd (Gus Kaporos) and you have read what I have written. If you could all be objective for a minute, what would you do?

I think Gus could clear the air by answering the questions posted here. Mind you, I am NOT the first one to ask him these questions. Why can't he answer them?

They are questions about his teaching credentials and his training background. Should these things now be private? He is a public school, remember? Any person should be able to walk in off the street and ask where the instructor has trained and with whom. Most instructors are proud of their teachers and background.

Some of you have said that I should make this a private discussion. I don't think I can. Here's why.

Gus had danced around all these issues in public. What do you really think he'll do in private?

WHAT DOES HE HAVE 10 BLACK BELTS IN?

WHERE DID HE RECEIVE ALL THESE BLACK BELTS? WHO GAVE THEM TO HIM?

WHO IS HIS WING CHUN INSTRUCTOR?

WHY DOES HIS WEBSITE SAY THAT CHAN TAI SAN ADOPTED THE SMALL BOY WHOM WE ALL NOW CALL SIFU KAPOROS? HE STARTED TRAINING WITH CHAN TAI SAN WHILE HE WAS A GROWN MAN AND ALREADY HAD BEEN DIVORCED? LAST TIME I CHECKED, SMALL BOYS DON'T DRIVE OR GET DIVORCED.

How does he get away with all this?

And for those of you who say we should fight? If one of us was lying on the ground bleeding while the other one stood over us, what would that accomplish here? I'm trying to out a fraud and a liar to help the public be aware of a con man. He is trying to silence me with violence. Who sounds like the martial artist here and who souldn't like the person with something to hide?

FRIENDS AND STUDENTS OF GUS: ATTENTION

Ask you so called friend to just come clean and answer the questions and he could save himself future embarrassment. Better yet, talk some sense into him about being a liar and a fraud. All I want him to do is stop. You can all help me, his students, future students and most of all him.

I'm being polite as possible here. I just want some closure on this.

On another point, I read about his black belt students. Guess what? Save his student beotto, where are his other black belt students? Has he ever promoted any? I read here that he told Parella that he will never give a student a black belt because then they will leave. Is this act of a good instructor. Teaching for all these years, at least 17 and none or 1 black belt? Doesn't it make you think? Either he doesn't have the material to promote anyone, or he looks to scam everyone who trains with them. How would any of you feel as his students? Wouldn't you want to warn everyone??

Unfortunalty, there is not govermental group at this time to regulate such things. Otherwise he could never get away with all this. Buyer Beware!

sanjuro_ronin
12-17-2007, 06:37 AM
Seriously, you are "preaching to the converted".
Those that don't like Gus will agree and say "that's right", those that do will say "BS, we believe Gus".
All you are doing is wasting valuable chi on this whole thing.
You've made your views heard, that's all you can really do, shot of a good ol Gong Sau.

Chan Siu Lum
12-17-2007, 06:41 AM
Seriously, you are "preaching to the converted".
Those that don't like Gus will agree and say "that's right", those that do will say "BS, we believe Gus".
All you are doing is wasting valuable chi on this whole thing.
You've made your views heard, that's all you can really do, shot of a good ol Gong Sau.

Who is saying the believe him? Believe him about what? He was a small boy when he started training with Chan Tai San? that is what his website says, but I don't think anyone believes that, it's already been established that he only met Chan Tai San in early 1990.

In this case, a good ol Gong Sau won't do anything other than prove who can win a fight at that very moment. It still doesn't prove he's not a liar and a fraud. That's what I want to prove here. His threats against me are just his way of dealing...since he can't face a single issue.

sanjuro_ronin
12-17-2007, 06:43 AM
Who is saying the believe him? Believe him about what? He was a small boy when he started training with Chan Tai San? that is what his website says, but I don't think anyone believes that, it's already been established that he only met Chan Tai San in early 1990.

And yet, he has supporters and students.
You are calling him this and that, he is calling you that and this.
Irrelevant and nothing but drama.
You've made your case, what else do you think you can do beyond that?

Chan Siu Lum
12-17-2007, 06:45 AM
And yes, he has supporters and students.
You are calling him this and that, he is calling you that and this.
Irrelevant and nothing but drama.
You've made your case, what else do you think you can do beyond that?

Im giving him the opportunity to tell the truth and he is ducking. Your comparison is not very valid. It's not a name calling discussion, it's a TRUTH discussion. Let him tell the truth adn the discussion will be over. It's not drama, it's Justice. There is a difference.

I just want to get him to answer the questions he's been ducking for some time. WHY WON'T HE?

rogue
12-17-2007, 07:17 AM
I cannot sit back while Gus makes a mockery of this forum with his lies and demaeans the very essence of what make many of us martial artists - HONOR.

I think you're confusing martial artists with the Boy Scouts. Really, in the great big scheme of things this stuff doesn't matter.

Chan Siu Lum
12-17-2007, 07:27 AM
Doesn't change who or what gus is.

Drake
12-17-2007, 07:27 AM
In all due fairness, this is only a message board. Even Dupisha got WAY too much attention for his shenanigans.

Eric Olson
12-17-2007, 07:32 AM
Who is Chan Siu Lum? What's his real name?

EO

rogue
12-17-2007, 07:39 AM
Doesn't change who or what gus is.

Fine, but who really cares? Now I'm very entertained by you, but chasing after Gus on the forum makes you look silly.

Chan Siu Lum
12-17-2007, 07:39 AM
My name is Anthony Tardy. Please read the entire thead and the other posts.

Chan Siu Lum
12-17-2007, 07:41 AM
Fine, but who really cares? Now I'm very entertained by you, but chasing after Gus on the forum makes you look silly.

I can see you point, but what would you do if you were me? I want him exposed for what he is, a liar and a fraud. I don't want others to be scammed by him. What would you do and I'm not being sarcastic, seriously, what would you do in my position?

sanjuro_ronin
12-17-2007, 07:43 AM
I can see you point, but what would you do if you were me? I want him exposed for what he is, a liar and a fraud. I don't want others to be scammed by him. What would you do and I'm not being sarcastic, seriously, what would you do in my position?

You already did what you can do, the outcome is out of your hands.
Fact is, those that are senior to you AND Gus have also made their views clear.

Green Cloud
12-17-2007, 07:46 AM
Im giving him the opportunity to tell the truth and he is ducking. Your comparison is not very valid. It's not a name calling discussion, it's a TRUTH discussion. Let him tell the truth adn the discussion will be over. It's not drama, it's Justice. There is a difference.

I just want to get him to answer the questions he's been ducking for some time. WHY WON'T HE?

Ok first of all I'd like to point out that this guy is a phsyco, He went to bed thinking about me and then woke up at 8am monday morning and he is still obssesing over me.

I will adress some of your issues, 10 black belts I'm not sure where it sais that on my wb sitehttp://greencloud.net,,, Athough I have been training since I was 6. I have received ranking in certain styles and even honerary ranking in other styles personaly the paper they are writen is good enough to wipe your ass with.

Lets move on,,, Hmmm why I don't give out black belts like a black belt factory in two years.....:rolleyes: I have to reasons for this,,, I am a traditional school so belts don't hold much value to us. The other is I am a kung Fu school so we dont use Belts per say we use sashes so I guess your right I don't give out Black Belts:rolleyes: Not that you yourself achieved one from Alan Lee,, remember that's why you hired me.

Wing chun,,, what is it with this style:confused: Who ever said anything about Wing Chun, altough because of your limmited physical ability I might of sugested that maybe you should try the style:rolleyes:

Adoption,:confused: I have a mother and a father, but if you are reffering to the adoption ceremony (bai see) witch you paid for yes I had one of those just like you.

This is my web site :confused:http://greencloud.net (http://greencloud.net) I am not sure to what you are reffering to.

In closing Anthony I did teach you for a short while and you did have difficulty mastering even line basics.

As far as money that you paid me it was I that suggested that you give the money to CTS personaly since I was giving him all of it.

I on the other hand just helped with your training when Chan Tai San was trying to teach you forms. So in my opinion you are calling CTS a Fraud and a Liar, I was only trying to help you out.

I also helped you with buissnes also since you were just a novice at running a kung fu school, and I gave you all the tools that I had to help you along.

Anthony I'm nlot sure as to what you are mad about and as to what inspired you to come at me this way after all these years,, It makes no sense. I'm just figuring that you have teamed up with DUPISHA and that you are both out of your minds.

If it makes you happy,,, Pooooof abra kadabra You are atraining brother and you are super skilled and better that all of us:rolleyes:

Even though you werent around when sifu was sick or at his funeral and you just found out about his passing.

I'm sorry your some where in Florida where they don't have papers or magazines or telephone so you didn't know:rolleyes:

I didn't answere you rants and raves because I thought what you were saying was bad for my Sifu's memory and I did Promise to keep the fact you were my student trying to catch up to the fake rep you perpetuated all these years.

Why you would expose yourself like this after all these years, and thin that you can tarnish my rep. I don't know???

OK so you studied with CTS, I helped you

You dierctly paid CTS to teach you not me and I still offered my services to you for free.

I suggested to you that you should pay the man dierctly not me so you can close to him.

I helped you with the buissines aspects of your school.

I have never brought your name up.

So what is your problem:confused:

B-Rad
12-17-2007, 08:09 AM
I will adress some of your issues, 10 black belts I'm not sure where it sais that on my wb sitehttp://greencloud.net,,,
Gus, it's right there in the 4th/5th line on your front page! Should read your own website, lol ;)

"Sifu Kaparos has achieved Master ranking in this system and also holds 10 black belts in other systems of martial arts."

Mr Punch
12-17-2007, 08:10 AM
So what is your problem:confused:[/SIZE]You got rid of the last thread... which had the all-time classic 'cow-towing' post on by Master Seppuku... which means we now have this resurrected zombie turd without the humour (or even GA and Lau's wedgie fight)... how dare you do this to the forum!? :mad::mad::mad:

Drake
12-17-2007, 08:18 AM
I like the "little ninjas" program. I'm sorry, but that reeks of Mall-Fu.

Eric Olson
12-17-2007, 08:21 AM
This thread reads more like slander than someone trying to get the "truth" out there.

EO

Lama Pai Sifu
12-17-2007, 08:23 AM
I'm certainly not taking any sides here, but I think Tardy is referring to this on the Green Cloud website;

The revered master adopted a young American boy and passed down his lineage to the man we now call Sifu Kaparos. Sifu Kaparos has achieved Master ranking in this system and also holds 10 black belts in other systems of martial arts.

Myself and my classmates have also raised the same questions previously. He started training with CTS in 1990. I should know. I introduced him to teacher.

Both he and I started teahing Anthony in 1992. It was winter, so it could have actually been very late 1991.

Anthony had a school in Staten Island. A.K.A. Shaolin for all you Wu Tang Clan fans!

I don't have intimate knowledge of what transipired between them after Gus was bought out of the Mineola school in early 1993. I had been told things by my Sifu, but that's it.

I have found this whole thread and this business tiresome. It's been fun to see it on the outside though. Green Cloud could shut him up by answering the questions. I have known Green Cloud longer than anyone on this forum. I can't answer those questions for him, only he can do it.

I am staying out of this. I gave some factual information that doesn't lean in anyone's direction. I am being impartial. I just want to note that for the record.

Peace

PS I think the 'Head of Green Cloud in the US?' should just answer this guy and be done with it.

I didn't know there was a green cloud anywhere BUT the US. If he is referring to the temple where CTS was raised, we all know that is not the name of it, plus if it was, I find it strange that he would call himself the head. And if he means the CLF style that CTS taught, he's far from the head. There are a few other people who are a quite a tad higher. Head? No. I woud say a bit lower..perhaps below the waste? Thank heaven for spell check! D'oh!

B-Rad
12-17-2007, 08:23 AM
In his defense, a good children's program can really help keep the doors open and pay for a nicer facility, training equipment, etc. for the more serious students. And maybe a couple of the kids will stick around for the long haul becoming pretty darn skilled themselves. Kids and parents love things like "little ninjas", "little dragons", etc.

Knifefighter
12-17-2007, 08:27 AM
I will adress some of your issues, 10 black belts I'm not sure where it sais that on my wb sitehttp://greencloud.net,,, Athough I have been training since I was 6.

From your website:

" The revered master adopted a young American boy and passed down his lineage to the man we now call Sifu Kaparos. Sifu Kaparos has achieved Master ranking in this system and also holds 10 black belts in other systems of martial arts. The winner of several national titles and the feature of numerous national publications"

You were not adopted as a young boy.
Your website clearly says you have 10 black belts. You clearly do not have 10 black belts in other styles.

This makes you a liar who is conducting fraudulent business practices. The public would be well served if your claims were reported to the local Better Business Bureaus in your area.

And speaking of lying.

Which national titles have you won?
In which national publications were you the featured article?

Lama Pai Sifu
12-17-2007, 08:28 AM
In his defense, a good children's program can really help keep the doors open and pay for a nicer facility, training equipment, etc. for the more serious students. And maybe a couple of the kids will stick around for the long haul becoming pretty darn skilled themselves. Kids and parents love things like "little ninjas", "little dragons", etc.

Exactly. Good marketing and choosing the right names for programs is imporant for kids. I've gotten a few teenagers (13-15) that started in those very programs with me when they were 5, 6, 8 and are awesome. Now they are in adult classes and they are tough! ridiculous kicks, punches and endurance. They will be awesome practioners in their late teens and twenties.

rogue
12-17-2007, 08:29 AM

I wouldn't do much. If he's offering what his students want then more power to him and them, as what he does has no bearing on what anybody else is doing. You established who you are and why you believe what you do, so at this point I'd let that stand and wouldn't dog him or carry on a vendetta against him. It does no good for you or anybody else.

Drake
12-17-2007, 08:37 AM
Exactly. Good marketing and choosing the right names for programs is imporant for kids. I've gotten a few teenagers (13-15) that started in those very programs with me when they were 5, 6, 8 and are awesome. Now they are in adult classes and they are tough! ridiculous kicks, punches and endurance. They will be awesome practioners in their late teens and twenties.

eh....I guess if it works... who am I to judge?

golden arhat
12-17-2007, 09:34 AM
seems so...:p :D

meh cant be arsed now

no hard feelings bro

even if i could tap you out :eek::p:p:p :D

rogue
12-17-2007, 09:36 AM

From what I've seen of the kid programs is that they become very successful and many school owners focus more and more on them at the expense of the adult programs.

sanjuro_ronin
12-17-2007, 09:37 AM

Quite correct, no one is a fighter at that age ( outside of thailand ;) ), but when they get to the right age, the skills are so engrained that usually they end up being great fighters if they choose that path.
Though in all honesty, those that do are far and few between, as was always the case.

golden arhat
12-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Who is Chan Siu Lum? What's his real name?

EO

anthony tardy

Tai-Lik
12-17-2007, 10:10 AM
Mike, Gus, Dave, Chris, and Anthony are CTS lineage. Only THEY know the truth about what THEY have written. None of it matters to me and it’s not my place to take any side in their matters.

I wish ALL of you peace

Tai Lik (Derek Johnson)

golden arhat
12-17-2007, 10:14 AM
You got rid of the last thread... which had the all-time classic 'cow-towing' post on by Master Seppuku... which means we now have this resurrected zombie turd without the humour (or even GA and Lau's wedgie fight)... how dare you do this to the forum!? :mad::mad::mad:

its fuking terrible

well at least we have john takeshi's old posts

concerning setting a son on fire leaving hium on the front porch with a conveniently placed bucket of water (lighter fluid) and ringing the bell

THE TIGER MIND SPIRITUAL :D

doug maverick
12-17-2007, 10:16 AM
I can see many of your points.

Please try to see this from my point of view, I'll give you some examples to prove my point.

Gus teaches a public program. The information on what he teachers is apparently public, via his website, walking into his school, his literature, etc. This is a public forum. Are you starting to connect the dots? If I think...scratch that, If I know he is lying, why should it be discussed in private?

If you knew of a business or business owner that defrauded you or was defrauding the public, what would you do? You'd call whatever newschannel you could to try to expose them, you'd contact the newspapers, post flyers, tell your friends. Now, you'd put it on the internet. Tell me this, would anyone here say "Hmmm,this looks like a matter that I can resolve in private. Maybe the business owner will correct his mistakes and remove the lies from his literature, website, etc.

No, I didn't think any of you would. You would however, call anyone you can to put public pressure on him to get him to do the right thing. That is exactly what I am doing. And what is his response?? "I'll beat you up." Very mature, very business like.

Are you all starting to see the picture a little differently by now?

What would you do if a guy took thousands of thousands of dollars from you and taught you nothing? His own teacher had to step in to teach me because he said that his own student was "useless and and embarrassment'. If he lied about you on a public forum and constantly insulted you and called you childish names?

I ask you all, in good concience,what would you do?

I know I came off a little wierd in the begining, and most of you don't know me. But you have seen the history here with Green Clowd (Gus Kaporos) and you have read what I have written. If you could all be objective for a minute, what would you do?

I think Gus could clear the air by answering the questions posted here. Mind you, I am NOT the first one to ask him these questions. Why can't he answer them?

They are questions about his teaching credentials and his training background. Should these things now be private? He is a public school, remember? Any person should be able to walk in off the street and ask where the instructor has trained and with whom. Most instructors are proud of their teachers and background.

Some of you have said that I should make this a private discussion. I don't think I can. Here's why.

Gus had danced around all these issues in public. What do you really think he'll do in private?

WHAT DOES HE HAVE 10 BLACK BELTS IN?

WHERE DID HE RECEIVE ALL THESE BLACK BELTS? WHO GAVE THEM TO HIM?

WHO IS HIS WING CHUN INSTRUCTOR?

WHY DOES HIS WEBSITE SAY THAT CHAN TAI SAN ADOPTED THE SMALL BOY WHOM WE ALL NOW CALL SIFU KAPOROS? HE STARTED TRAINING WITH CHAN TAI SAN WHILE HE WAS A GROWN MAN AND ALREADY HAD BEEN DIVORCED? LAST TIME I CHECKED, SMALL BOYS DON'T DRIVE OR GET DIVORCED.

How does he get away with all this?

And for those of you who say we should fight? If one of us was lying on the ground bleeding while the other one stood over us, what would that accomplish here? I'm trying to out a fraud and a liar to help the public be aware of a con man. He is trying to silence me with violence. Who sounds like the martial artist here and who souldn't like the person with something to hide?

FRIENDS AND STUDENTS OF GUS: ATTENTION

Ask you so called friend to just come clean and answer the questions and he could save himself future embarrassment. Better yet, talk some sense into him about being a liar and a fraud. All I want him to do is stop. You can all help me, his students, future students and most of all him.

I'm being polite as possible here. I just want some closure on this.

On another point, I read about his black belt students. Guess what? Save his student beotto, where are his other black belt students? Has he ever promoted any? I read here that he told Parella that he will never give a student a black belt because then they will leave. Is this act of a good instructor. Teaching for all these years, at least 17 and none or 1 black belt? Doesn't it make you think? Either he doesn't have the material to promote anyone, or he looks to scam everyone who trains with them. How would any of you feel as his students? Wouldn't you want to warn everyone??

Unfortunalty, there is not govermental group at this time to regulate such things. Otherwise he could never get away with all this. Buyer Beware!

how about this chan siu lum, WE DON"T GIVE A F UCK. Gus is not commenting anymore which means to this issue on this forum in mute. so why don;t you call him your self have it out with over the phone. and then thats that take your flaming somewhere else.

GeneChing
12-17-2007, 10:37 AM
This time of year, I like to sit down to a nice warm yule flame war and warm my toes by the fire. I'd be fine with it if you all just crackled, but I can't stand it when you whine. So it's time to extinguishing this one.