PDA

View Full Version : after watching Greencloud

Jeffoo
12-18-2007, 11:34 AM
Seems there is a lot of controversy with this guy. I don't remember him with CTS, so when we were all coming up (me, Chris, David, etc.) I have to assume he was one of the lower level students. Anyway, I was watching his videos and it seems as if he never got a really deep understanding of his system of kung fu. Why do I say that?

Weak stances..lots of shifting once the weight is supposed to be set.

Gratuitous use of butterfly. Many people seem to think this is the best move to show that they have mastered kung fu. So often this is thrown in place of a kick as an afterthought to make the form more flashy. It looks like an afterthought here. Big deal it's basically a sideways aerial cartwheel that a trained monkey can learn. This is also demonstrated as a kick which is not it's intended use. The real usage for this is a method to escape from certain throws.

windy punches. the punches have a lack of focus. I don't believe for a moment he is imagining any real opponent in front of him.

Silly dummy moves. By this I mean lots of weak, but fast, pimp slaps on the dummy versus any real definable technique. It may sound cool with all the slapping against the wood, but is horribly ineffective in actual combat.

Applications which clearly will not work. EVER. I am dubious of any self defense move in which the opponent has to keep his arm out there for 10 seconds while the sifu runs around him hitting him with a dozen moves. That kind of stop action time warp is all cute in the Matrix, but it will get a mud hole stomped in you in real life. I am equally as dubious of anyone who teaches joint locks as if those are the miracle cure for a smaller defender to be able to take out a larger offender. Anyone who has ever studied true Chin Na will know that a smaller opponent's ability to lock up a larger more aggressive opponent's wrist, arm, shoulder, whatever is virtually nil UNLESS you train properly for those techniques. You must train your own wrists, fingers, etc. intensely for this to even have a prayer to work. MOST kung fu students have neither the time nor the desire to train as hard as it takes to accomplish this.

Anyway my 5 cents...you can keep the change :P

Lama Pai Sifu
12-18-2007, 12:13 PM
Jeffoo,

By the way, it was my school and students in Baltimore when you fought with Chris. We actually had 65 students competing and almost 100 people in total along with Chan Tai-San. We had a great time and did happen to get a fair share of trophies.

Anyway, the applications and techniques that you have mentioned are NOT the way I learned it or my other classmates you mentioned. Just for the record; those dummy techniques or slaps are not from out teacher and those apps would get you seriously hurt if you fought against someone who knew step one about fighting.

Yes, I agree, no 'intent'.

The only reason I'm posting this is because I do not want anyone to think that THAT is what Chan Tai-San's Kung-Fu Looked Like. This is why I get upset with Green Cloud and his use of our teachers name to label stuff that is clearly of his own design.

No flame-war here. I don't think Green Cloud can survive another one. Just telling it like it is and commenting about what someone ELSE observed and wrote about.

IronWeasel
12-18-2007, 12:21 PM
This is also demonstrated as a kick which is not it's intended use. The real usage for this is a method to escape from certain throws.

Would you elaborate on this please?

Thanx

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-18-2007, 12:57 PM

Reply]
Yeah, I'd like to hear that too. I always saw it as a takedown myself...ALA Cung Le.

MasterKiller
12-18-2007, 01:01 PM

Reply]
Yeah, I'd like to hear that too. I always saw it as a takedown myself...ALA Cung Le.

A butterfly kick is not a leg scissor takedown!

HOKPAIWES
12-18-2007, 01:04 PM
Hello

Is there a link to the video of topic?

lkfmdc
12-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Quite honestly, I have VERY LITTLE interest in this topic anymore

There is a video that Gus put up of him working on a wooden dummy

Good or bad, that isn't the point. Gus is doing Wing Chun. Chan Tai San did not do Wing Chun and Gus did not learn what he is doing on the video from Chan Tai San

So, and I speak for many of Chan Tai San students I think, I really don't care whether it is good or bad, I just wish he wouldn't say it is Chan Tai San's kung fu.

This will be my LAST POST in regards to this

Jeffoo
12-18-2007, 01:42 PM
Jeffoo,

By the way, it was my school and students in Baltimore when you fought with Chris. We actually had 65 students competing and almost 100 people in total along with Chan Tai-San. We had a great time and did happen to get a fair share of trophies.

Anyway, the applications and techniques that you have mentioned are NOT the way I learned it or my other classmates you mentioned. Just for the record; those dummy techniques or slaps are not from out teacher and those apps would get you seriously hurt if you fought against someone who knew step one about fighting.

Yes, I agree, no 'intent'.

The only reason I'm posting this is because I do not want anyone to think that THAT is what Chan Tai-San's Kung-Fu Looked Like. This is why I get upset with Green Cloud and his use of our teachers name to label stuff that is clearly of his own design.

No flame-war here. I don't think Green Cloud can survive another one. Just telling it like it is and commenting about what someone ELSE observed and wrote about.

Yeah I was not impugning your style at all...I think we all know what's what. I was for sure comparing his stuff to real kung fu. I didn't refer to Green as a good representative of the style (well Lama is a small part of what he teaches, according to his website)...LOL It's like Raul Ortiz trying to tell people he was a good representative of mantis. *cough cough* People that do that make us all looked like smacked asses. :P Thanks for clarifying my point though.

In Baltimore I remember everywhere I looked were black shorts with red trim...LOL

I knew that CTS had others who were already teaching students and then also had his own classes as well. Those days were a blast and I don't think any of the organizations that popped up after 1996 were able to capture that talent and quality of event.

By the time Chris and I fought he and I and CYH and CTS were friends and our schools got along very well. It was always easier to fight someone you didn't know and especially who you didn't like. Both of our schools fought very hard. Us because we were one of the smaller schools, you guys because you were one of the larger and always had people "gunning" for you.

There were 3-4 of you upper level students I remember who were close to CTS...you, David, Chris and wasn't there a Steven?

Lama Pai Sifu
12-18-2007, 01:43 PM

Good or bad, that isn't the point. Gus is doing Wing Chun. Chan Tai San did not do Wing Chun and Gus did not learn what he is doing on the video from Chan Tai San

So, and I speak for many of Chan Tai San students I think, I really don't care whether it is good or bad, I just wish he wouldn't say it is Chan Tai San's kung fu.

I agree. I'm not judging, just dont' want anyone to think that it is CHAN TAI-SAN's Kung-Fu. That's all. Green Cloud could smack wooden dummies until the bleed for all I care. Just don't want anyone thinking that my Sifu taught the method that he is using.

Jeffoo
12-18-2007, 01:44 PM

yep...it's not even very good wing chun either. :P

monji112000
12-18-2007, 01:45 PM

This will be my LAST POST in regards to thisI would love to the clip got a link? who did he study under?

Lama Pai Sifu
12-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Yeah I was not impugning your style at all...I think we all know what's what. I was for sure comparing his stuff to real kung fu. I didn't refer to Green as a good representative of the style (well Lama is a small part of what he teaches, according to his website)...LOL It's like Raul Ortiz trying to tell people he was a good representative of mantis. *cough cough* People that do that make us all looked like smacked asses. :P Thanks for clarifying my point though.

In Baltimore I remember everywhere I looked were black shorts with red trim...LOL

I knew that CTS had others who were already teaching students and then also had his own classes as well. Those days were a blast and I don't think any of the organizations that popped up after 1996 were able to capture that talent and quality of event.

By the time Chris and I fought he and I and CYH and CTS were friends and our schools got along very well. It was always easier to fight someone you didn't know and especially who you didn't like. Both of our schools fought very hard. Us because we were one of the smaller schools, you guys because you were one of the larger and always had people "gunning" for you.

There were 3-4 of you upper level students I remember who were close to CTS...you, David, Chris and wasn't there a Steven?

Yes, Steven Ventura as well. I actuall have quite a few pics from the event. I can look through them later in the week, if there are some good ones, I'll send them to you. I know I have ones of Chris sparring, possibly more than one match, so you might be in 'em!

Jeffoo
12-18-2007, 02:22 PM
Yes, Steven Ventura as well. I actuall have quite a few pics from the event. I can look through them later in the week, if there are some good ones, I'll send them to you. I know I have ones of Chris sparring, possibly more than one match, so you might be in 'em!

Oh very cool...in my younger and more handsome days! heh

My new wife is very disappointed that my ex got to spend those days with me. So if you have any from then, she'd probably love them.

Knifefighter
12-18-2007, 03:05 PM
I would love to the clip got a link? who did he study under?

http://www.greencloud.net/1120266.html

fu kok
12-18-2007, 03:14 PM
[QUOTE=Jeffoo;828167]Oh very cool...in my younger and more handsome days! heh

My new wife is very disappointed that my ex got to spend those days with me. So if you have any from then, she'd probably love them.[/QUOT

I would like to see some pictures too. Were you one of the competitors and what school were you from. How did all the students fair???

lkfmdc
12-18-2007, 03:26 PM
Jeffoo is a senior student of a VERY respected teacher from a VERY successful school. I guess you didn't read the Chan Tai San Stories thread :rolleyes:

fu kok
12-18-2007, 03:29 PM

I spoke to the guy that shot that video and he said that it was just to show speed and hand conditioning. The vid was shot for a company called psudo.com and from what sifu kaparis's students have told me they usualy don't show their stuff in it's original form. My Sifu does the same thing, infact most Sifu's change their forms around for demos so that their stuff isn't stolen. Anyway therei s my two cents.

lkfmdc
12-18-2007, 03:31 PM
Why don't you let Gus Kaparos speak for himself, especially since you CLAIM you aren't even a student at his school?

Let Gus clarify what it is he is doing, and he can state whether it is Chan Tai San material or not (even though we already know it is NOT)

Knifefighter
12-18-2007, 03:31 PM
My Sifu does the same thing, infact most Sifu's change their forms around for demos so that their stuff isn't stolen. Anyway therei s my two cents.

LOL @ being paranoid that someone is going to steal stuff from a form. No wonder so many TMA people don't have a clue. You can steal stuff all day long from a form and it won't do a bit of good.

Lucas
12-18-2007, 03:32 PM
hiding stuff from your style went out of style when hand to hand / melee combat stopped being the hight of military technology....

lkfmdc
12-18-2007, 03:34 PM
(pardon me, but)

Why don't you let Gus Kaparos speak for himself, especially since you CLAIM you aren't even a student at his school?

Let Gus clarify what it is he is doing, and he can state whether it is Chan Tai San material or not (even though we already know it is NOT)

fu kok
12-18-2007, 03:45 PM

If you are referring to Sifu Ortiz he is a disciple of Lee Kam Wing and I have seen his stuff he is awesome. Gene Ching actualy speaks about Lee Kam Wing and from what I have read he is the real deal. I'm not sure what thread it's on but it's on this forum.

lkfmdc
12-18-2007, 03:46 PM
(pardon me, but)

fu kok
12-18-2007, 03:53 PM

Sifu Kaparos has been asked by several prominent sifu's that have already left this forum like Erick Ling not to respond to any of this stuff since it seems that you guys on here have extreme prejudice towards him. As far as for Gus speaking for himself it seems that you guys are doing all the talking for him any way:rolleyes:

lkfmdc
12-18-2007, 03:55 PM
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49018

I don't have to be a student to be a fan. When you go to a lot of tournaments you make a few friends. I guess you can hold me guilty for trying to promote a friends school so what of it. I do CLF and White Crane and our Sifu's are friends.

That's you, you said you aren't even a student of Gus', so you aren't even in Chan Tai San's line. So how do you feel at all qualified to "explain" anything about Chan Tai San's kung fu?

That's a pretty simple, logical and direct question.

By the way, who is your sifu?

fu kok
12-18-2007, 03:57 PM
LOL @ being paranoid that someone is going to steal stuff from a form. No wonder so many TMA people don't have a clue. You can steal stuff all day long from a form and it won't do a bit of good.

I see your point but still most traditional sifu's are very secretive about their stuff and I'm not here to debate CMA vrs. MMA I'm just answering your question.

Knifefighter
12-18-2007, 04:00 PM
I see your point but still most traditional sifu's are very secretive about their stuff and I'm not here to debate CMA vrs. MMA I'm just answering your question.

So, what you are saying is that a CMA teacher would "disguise" his techniques and put stupid, non-workable ones on a demo that is to be representing his techniques on his website? Do I have that right?

fu kok
12-18-2007, 04:00 PM
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49018

That's you, you said you aren't even a student of Gus', so you aren't even in Chan Tai San's line. So how do you feel at all qualified to "explain" anything about Chan Tai San's kung fu?

That's a pretty simple, logical and direct question.

By the way, who is your sifu?

I see if you are not part of Chans line then you are not qualified to speak, that seems to be the common tone on this forum by you guys. Forgive my ignorance:rolleyes:

Lama Pai Sifu
12-18-2007, 04:27 PM
So, what you are saying is that a CMA teacher would "disguise" his techniques and put stupid, non-workable ones on a demo that is to be representing his techniques on his website? Do I have that right?

But of course! Doesn't everyone do that? Especially when it's immortalized on video.

lkfmdc
12-18-2007, 04:27 PM
I see if you are not part of Chans line then you are not qualified to speak, that seems to be the common tone on this forum by you guys. Forgive my ignorance:rolleyes:

as opposed to your method, which is for someone who doesn't even practice CTS's kung fu to try and lecture someone who was a direct disciple?

:rolleyes:

monji112000
12-18-2007, 04:30 PM
well at least the dummy didn't get a hit in.

fu kok
12-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Jeffoo is a senior student of a VERY respected teacher from a VERY successful school. I guess you didn't read the Chan Tai San Stories thread :rolleyes:

It's funny:) you guys seem so concerned about who I am but when you go to Jeffoo's profile there isn't any:rolleyes:

Lama Pai Sifu
12-18-2007, 04:34 PM

No. Ignorance is unforgivable in your case. You should have used the word 'deceit.' Not that we would have forgiven you for that either.

Anyone who goes to bat SOOOO much for Green Cloud HAS to be his student.

I was speaking with David Ross today and we were wondering what happens in a student's mind when they find out that they have been misled by their instructor. Do they leave? Do they live in denial? Is it so hard to fathom that people lie about their backgrounds? Or where they learned such and such from? Or to say that they know "X" when they really don't? It's not a big stretch is it?

I was contacted by a few Green Cloud students, as I know David Ross was also. We are trying to stay impartial here will not discuss opinions about Green Cloud, just facts. I think our position is quite understood here. fu kok, I'm not sure what type of damage control or in what capacity you do P.R. work for Green Cloud, but you migh just be backing the wrong horse.

fu kok
12-18-2007, 04:35 PM
as opposed to your method, which is for someone who doesn't even practice CTS's kung fu to try and lecture someone who was a direct disciple?

:rolleyes:

Not lecturing but setting the record strait:D

lkfmdc
12-18-2007, 04:36 PM
It's funny:) you guys seem so concerned about who I am but when you go to Jeffoo's profile there isn't any:rolleyes:

Actually, I've notice an "interesting" trend

Green Cloud logs on, then logs off, then you log on and post..... :rolleyes:

monji112000
12-18-2007, 04:42 PM
well at least the dummy didn't get a hit in.

well then again maybe it did..:o

Lama Pai Sifu
12-18-2007, 04:45 PM

Yeah, we actually know who he is though. Your comparison is not valid.

You won't reveal ANY info about yourself, your teacher, etc.

Not to mention that your behavior is extremely suspect.

Jeffoo
12-18-2007, 04:57 PM
[QUOTE=Jeffoo;828167]Oh very cool...in my younger and more handsome days! heh

My new wife is very disappointed that my ex got to spend those days with me. So if you have any from then, she'd probably love them.[/QUOT

I would like to see some pictures too. Were you one of the competitors and what school were you from. How did all the students fair???

I trained with Ho Yin Chung before I left the school in 1996. I trained privately with him for 6 years and helped him teach. I competed from 1989 to 1996 and our students often came out with some of the highest medal counts in the traditional divisions and we usually had 7-10 competitors. We were always top 5 in forms, fighting, sword and staff sparring as well. The CTS guys and us were close and Mighty B was my little kung fu brother in class.

fu kok
12-18-2007, 05:02 PM
You guys sooo smart but what you don't know is that I am not part of Green Cloud but part of a network of schools all who seem to be disgusted by your antics. Actually I post on many forums and know better than to reveal who I am.
It looks obvious that you guys invent fake characters Jeffoo and Chan Siu Lum to discredit Sifu gus. You guys are supposed to be great sifu's and this is all you can talk about?? Hey you might be able to fool some of the kids on here but anyone who has half a brain can see what you guys are doing.

Seriously if you guys got a beef why don't you just do it in person or are you afraid of talking to someone face to face. Just food for thought:rolleyes:

Jeffoo
12-18-2007, 05:03 PM
If you are referring to Sifu Ortiz he is a disciple of Lee Kam Wing and I have seen his stuff he is awesome. Gene Ching actualy speaks about Lee Kam Wing and from what I have read he is the real deal. I'm not sure what thread it's on but it's on this forum.

Lee Kam Wing IS the real deal. Our schools know each other well. Raul Ortiz, however, is kinda like the Paulie Zink of the mantis world. I mean LKW is a well known and respected Mantis guy...there was a lot of dispute over whether he was as highly trained as he claims, but I guess those issues have been worked out by the old men in mantis prior to many of them passing on. I've seen his videos and his mantis is very wushufied. (Raul that is)

Knifefighter
12-18-2007, 05:08 PM
It looks obvious that you guys invent fake characters Jeffoo and Chan Siu Lum to discredit Sifu gus.

I'm not an invented, fake guy. I have known he is a liar and a fake after reading his first few posts.

Lama Pai Sifu
12-18-2007, 05:11 PM
For the record here, I usually appear in invisible mode but I have just changed it so that it can be seen when I am on.

I just received a call from Raul Ortiz who 'thought' that I was the user Jeffoo. I dont' know what kind of axe Jeffoo has to grind with Raul Ortiz, but it has absolutely nothing to do with me. I could care less.

Ortiz didn't accuse me, he asked me if I was Jeffoo, just incase there is any confusion. Someone apparently suggested to him that he is from our schools.

Jeffoo
12-18-2007, 05:23 PM
You guys sooo smart but what you don't know is that I am not part of Green Cloud but part of a network of schools all who seem to be disgusted by your antics. Actually I post on many forums and know better than to reveal who I am.
It looks obvious that you guys invent fake characters Jeffoo and Chan Siu Lum to discredit Sifu gus. You guys are supposed to be great sifu's and this is all you can talk about?? Hey you might be able to fool some of the kids on here but anyone who has half a brain can see what you guys are doing.

Seriously if you guys got a beef why don't you just do it in person or are you afraid of talking to someone face to face. Just food for thought:rolleyes:

ROFLMAO! This is funny. Your identity is a secret...if you told us who you were you'd have to kill us right?

I was not trying to discredit anyone, but he made certain representations and I was giving my input. I know the CTS guys well, I respect them a lot. I see people claiming that they had some secret knowledge or whatever and it makes me sick. The 4 I mentioned earlier worked hard and were really his inner circle.

Lama Pai Sifu
12-18-2007, 05:25 PM

Gus posted a pic with Chan Siu Lum, did someone invent that too? I laughed my a$$ off at the last few days of posts. Now are you gonna tell me that it was just show? No..say it ain't so!

And what 'secret network of underground disgusted schools' do you represent? Why not list some of them? You sound just a bad movie. Get a life.

Jeffoo
12-18-2007, 05:29 PM
For the record here, I usually appear in invisible mode but I have just changed it so that it can be seen when I am on.

I just received a call from Raul Ortiz who 'thought' that I was the user Jeffoo. I dont' know what kind of axe Jeffoo has to grind with Raul Ortiz, but it has absolutely nothing to do with me. I could care less.

Ortiz didn't accuse me, he asked me if I was Jeffoo, just incase there is any confusion. Someone apparently suggested to him that he is from our schools.

As far as mantis goes we never really had much to do with him. My teacher disliked the guy (ortiz) and I was never that much impressed with his videos. I always thought he was kind of a fake. I am entitled to that opinion as it is mine and mine alone...not any of you guys'.

Lama Pai Sifu
12-18-2007, 05:31 PM
So Jeffoo,....you mean you are not ME??

Are you sure?

fu kok
12-18-2007, 05:34 PM
ROFLMAO! This is funny. Your identity is a secret...if you told us who you were you'd have to kill us right?

I was not trying to discredit anyone, but he made certain representations and I was giving my input. I know the CTS guys well, I respect them a lot. I see people claiming that they had some secret knowledge or whatever and it makes me sick. The 4 I mentioned earlier worked hard and were really his inner circle.

OK what Sure what ever you say your name is;) Are you referring to these guys?

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4271&d=1197862616

lkfmdc
12-18-2007, 05:37 PM
I am not part of Green Cloud but part of a network of schools all who seem to be disgusted by your antics.

ah, "trolling 101", refuse to reveal your identity while making vauge references to some cabal of secret individuals meeting in a "star chamber" :rolleyes:

Oh, that's right! The WRITERS' STRIKE! you don't have anyone to help write new material :rolleyes:

Actually I post on many forums and know better than to reveal who I am.

The very definition of a TROLL!

Jeffoo is a student of a respected Praying Mantis student.

Anthony Tardy, while a bit of a tard, is a very real person, Gus knows very clearly who he is, why do you think he got upset?

Sure does sound like the same old tactic, try and distract and never deal with the issues

You don't do CTS kung fu, so who are you to talk?

Sure does seem "funny" that Green Cloud logs on, logs off, then you log on and post :rolleyes:

fu kok
12-18-2007, 05:41 PM
As far as mantis goes we never really had much to do with him. My teacher disliked the guy (ortiz) and I was never that much impressed with his videos. I always thought he was kind of a fake. I am entitled to that opinion as it is mine and mine alone...not any of you guys'.

Yea you are entitled to your opinion if it is a constructive one and if you had any footage of yourself so we can make a comparison. You cant just dog someone and then call it an opinion unless you have a good reason it's just what happens on this forum that's my point

rogue
12-18-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm assuming this isn't Lama Pai. I'm not sure what Gus is trying to show in this video.:confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHv2R3sWVlA

fu kok
12-18-2007, 05:45 PM

Hey Jeffoo are you also talking about these guys;) http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4277&d=1197862747

Lama Pai Sifu
12-18-2007, 05:46 PM

So YOU think it's okay not to reveal your name, but then YOU say that we should not be 'afraid' and talk face to face?

AFRAID. Who is afraid in this scenerio?

Jeffoo
12-18-2007, 05:46 PM
So Jeffoo,....you mean you are not ME??

Are you sure?

AS much as I'd like to be you...NO. :P

Check ID.

Nope not you.

hehe

fu kok
12-18-2007, 05:58 PM
So YOU think it's okay not to reveal your name, but then YOU say that we should not be 'afraid' and talk face to face?

AFRAID. Who is afraid in this scenerio?

LOL I have no problem with you but it seems you got a bone to pick with Sifu Kaparis so why don't you guys take it out side like men:D

Lama Pai Sifu
12-18-2007, 05:58 PM
Hey Jeffoo are you also talking about these guys;) http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4277&d=1197862747

We went to a tournament in 1990 together. What is your point??

The point you miss here is that we do not deny any facts about Gus. We all, even Gus, agree when he started training and what his relationship with Chan Tai San is. These are not issues. Just because Jeffoo doesn't seem to have much respect for him, has nothing to do with us. Green Cloud's video clips are now public and anyone can form opinions, good or bad.

Gus and Anthony argued about lineage, adoption, baai-si's and other stuff. That has NO INTREST TO ME WHATSOEVER. Read my posts. What have I argued with Gus about? Anthony and Gus have their own issues that go far beyond any problems that any of us have with him.

My advice is let it go. Don't try to fight everyone from an anonymous tree top. You're not in the right position.

lkfmdc
12-18-2007, 06:01 PM
OK, just to summarzie

1. A guy who has never even studied CTS lineage kung fu is telling the direct disciples that something is CTS kung fu :rolleyes:

2. Said person is afraid to reveal his name, name his sifu, etc etc blah blah while SIMULTANEOUSLY falling back on "trolling 101" ie secret cabals, vague references, etc etc

3. Said person avoids answering any direct question, tries to confuse the issue, spreads blatant lies, etc

Pretty much, we're done here. You have NO CREDIBILITY. This is a completely transparent attempt to cover up the facts and try and spin the bad press

lkfmdc
12-18-2007, 06:07 PM
LOL I have no problem with you but it seems you got a bone to pick with Sifu Kaparis so why don't you guys take it out side like men (http://a602.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/110/l_32bc378d204be283843523302459c371.jpg)

wow, you're really trying to help Gus, aren't you?
(http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=715413&postcount=717)

cjurakpt
12-18-2007, 08:06 PM
I'm not sure what Gus is trying to show in this video.:confused:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHv2R3sWVlA

that laying a soundtrack laced with obscenities and racial slurs on top of some TCMA flavored point-style sparing is a really classy way to portray one's school?

cjurakpt
12-18-2007, 08:22 PM
You guys sooo smart but what you don't know is that I am not part of Green Cloud but part of a network of schools all who seem to be disgusted by your antics.
a whole network? we've got a whole network disgusted? wow - and we were only tying to irritate a loose confederation...success beyond our wildest dreams!

can you say it in a Spanish accent? it sounds like something out of a Zorro movie; but anyway, it's a good point - because if your "secret identity" was revealed, then everyone would know specifically where to direct their derision and ridicule

It looks obvious that you guys invent fake characters Jeffoo and Chan Siu Lum to discredit Sifu gus.
yes, that's right - they are fake; and I've met both in person; wow - my life's been one long hallucination since 10th grade - that was some serious acid...

You guys are supposed to be great sifu's and this is all you can talk about??
not true! for example, we have been know to discuss the finer points of Synthetic versus High Analytic Cubism from time to time (Ross still has that ridiculous opinion that Duchamp's "Nude Descending a Staircase" is a direct response to Braque's "Bottle, Newspaper, Pipe, and Glass", but he painted it like at least a year earlier, so I don't know what drugs he's on, and Parella keeps bringing up Boccioni [probably just a paisano thing], but he was clearly a Futurist, even though he does paint from an aperspectival platform as well; and then there was that whole unfortunate situation where we got all liquored up and tried to recreate a Pollock drip, but that's another story - oh, the times we have had!)

Hey you might be able to fool some of the kids on here but anyone who has half a brain can see what you guys are doing.
to think that anyone is "doing" anything you would have to have only half a brain...

so, you hide behind an anonymous screen name and then lecture people about being afraid to "talk' face to face? riiight...you should start a club with guys like specialed, hungganyc and all them - you can all play anonymous kung fu forum police together...

Jeffoo
12-18-2007, 08:28 PM
a whole network? we've got a whole network disgusted? wow - and we were only tying to irritate a loose confederation...success beyond our wildest dreams!

can you say it in a Spanish accent? it sounds like something out of a Zorro movie; but anyway, it's a good point - because if your "secret identity" was revealed, then everyone would know specifically where to direct their derision and ridicule

yes, that's right - they are fake; and I've met both in person; wow - my life's been one long hallucination since 10th grade - that was some serious acid...

not true! for example, we have been know to discuss the finer points of Synthetic versus High Analytic Cubism from time to time (Ross still has that ridiculous opinion that Duchamp's "Nude Descending a Staircase" is a direct response to Braque's "Bottle, Newspaper, Pipe, and Glass", but he painted it like at least a year earlier, so I don't know what drugs he's on, and Parella keeps bringing up Boccioni [probably just a paisano thing], but he was clearly a Futurist, even though he does paint from an aperspectival platform as well; and then there was that whole unfortunate situation where we got all liquored up and tried to recreate a Pollock drip, but that's another story - oh, the times we have had!)

to think that anyone is "doing" anything you would have to have only half a brain...

so, you hide behind an anonymous screen name and then lecture people about being afraid to "talk' face to face? riiight...you should start a club with guys like specialed, hungganyc and all them - you can all play anonymous kung fu forum police together...

You forgot my discussion of Reubins----Naked chicks FTW! Oh Doh...I am clearly out of my league here. :P

lkfmdc
12-18-2007, 08:37 PM
the last few hours I've been looking into this secret network of schools! Man, I'm suddenly frightened!

Lama Pai Sifu
12-18-2007, 08:39 PM
When I laughed, spit hit my computer screen.

Well done Ross, well done.

cjurakpt
12-18-2007, 08:42 PM
the last few hours I've been looking into this secret network of schools! Man, I'm suddenly frightened!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

my screen also got sprayed...

on that note:
"Huh! Grundy not like see people say bad things about friends! Grundy want smash! Grundy also feel conflicted about turbulent inner angst due to being sewn together from spare body parts."

cjurakpt
12-18-2007, 08:44 PM
but wait a minute Dave - isn't that the NY San Da gorilla in that pic as well? what gives with the flip flopping?

Lama Pai Sifu
12-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Just explain to me what the Riddler, Grundy and Cheeta-Girl (I was going to say Cheetara, but that would have been a thundercats reference) are doing with the NYSANDA Monkey??

lkfmdc
12-18-2007, 08:55 PM
Just explain to me what the Riddler, Grundy and Cheeta-Girl (I was going to say Cheetara, but that would have been a thundercats reference) are doing with the NYSANDA Monkey??

ok, no monkey, instead, it's

COUNT DANTE!

cjurakpt
12-18-2007, 08:57 PM
actually, guided by Dave's research, i have unearthed even more specific information about all the members of this sanctimonious secret synod...

http://members.aol.com/SprFriends/bios-lod.htm

lkfmdc
12-18-2007, 09:01 PM
actually, guided by Dave's research, i have unearthed even more specific information about all the members of this sanctimonious secret synod...

http://members.aol.com/SprFriends/bios-lod.htm

PHOTO SHOP GOLD MINE......

for YEARS to come

Jeffoo
12-18-2007, 09:02 PM
ROFLMAO! I don't know what's scarier..the secret cabal of disgusted kung fu schools or the fact that you guys knew the difference between Cheetara and Cheeta girl.

Help me... I'm scared!

cjurakpt
12-18-2007, 09:09 PM
PHOTO SHOP GOLD MINE......

for YEARS to come

just doing my little bit to further the cause, fight the good fight, etc.

let all anonymous haranguers beware...

monji112000
12-18-2007, 09:18 PM
Oh, I know I shouldn't have, I tried to resist, but he had to mention Cheetara, and google is our friend

:rolleyes:........

rogue
12-18-2007, 09:40 PM
that laying a soundtrack laced with obscenities and racial slurs on top of some TCMA flavored point-style sparing is a really classy way to portray one's school?

ROFL Jeeze, I had the sound off and didn't hear the soundtrack.

One thing I don't get, why do some school owners insist on showing their students looking like chumps against them?

Mr Punch
12-18-2007, 10:59 PM
a whole network?...you can all play anonymous kung fu forum police together...God D4MN! That was funny as **** from start to finish.
:D :D :D

sanjuro_ronin
12-19-2007, 05:13 AM
Ah yes, the drama that is TCMA....:cool:

golden arhat
12-19-2007, 06:09 AM

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ok gus u can come out now

Lama Pai Sifu
12-19-2007, 08:44 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ok gus u can come out now

In all fairness, I don't think Gus has anything to do with what this guy posts, fu kok, that is. I think he's just a lone student trying to defend his teacher.

I also don't think Gus has anything to do with any other screen names or aliases.

He didn't make up Anthony Tardy, hell, I used to teach the guy, and I don't think he made up Jeffoo as it was suggested to me. It was suggested that he or someone he knew made him up to cause trouble with another teacher to distract everyone from his fight with Chan siu lum. I don't think that's true, I believe Jeffoo is a real person.

I do laugh when anonymous people tell others who are not anonymous, how to act when dealing with others. We're all (Gus, David, Chris, Myself)obviously not afraid to talk to each other. We know who we are and where we are. It's the anonymous people who are afraid to reveal their identities for fear of getting in trouble from their teacher or from fear of somone knocking on their door and punching them in their face multiple times.

My definition-
Anonymous Posters: = Individuals who desire he ability to voice an opinion without fear of repercussion, i.e., getting punched in their mouth.

And that's the fact, Jack.

Seppukku
12-19-2007, 02:56 PM
It's the anonymous people who are afraid to reveal their identities for fear of getting in trouble from their teacher or from fear of somone knocking on their door and punching them in their face multiple times.

My definition-
Anonymous Posters: = Individuals who desire he ability to voice an opinion without fear of repercussion, i.e., getting punched in their mouth.

And that's the fact, Jack.

Amen brother. Ain't that the gospel truth. That's why I always let them know I study under Dr. Grandmaster Sensei Takeshi and Great Grandmaster Takeshi Ukeno. Personally, I'd like to knock on a few doors and punch people in their faces a couple of times.

I'd do it for free. Only, where I'm staying right now in South Central, Dr. Grandmaster Sensei John told me I'll get shot if I go outside, especiallly if I'm wearing my gi. And that they'd rob me first, because I look like a rich kid, even though my gi doesn't have pockets. He said I'd have to dress like a bum and pretend I'm drunk like Jackie Chan. That way, they won't drag me into a dark alley and play "Stiff Willy" like Uncle Robert did to Cousin Billy on his 11th birthday.

He said if I do go outside and knock on doors, I must remain in the shadows and hide my trail, so they don't track me by my footsteps on the lawn.

Just like Chan Tai-San taught us.