PDA

View Full Version : How odd is this?

Oso
12-20-2007, 09:05 AM
We were doing the after class dinner thing last night and one of my students girlfriend is there.

We're all kinda randomly discussing nothing when it turns out that this girl is from my hometown of Richmond, VA.

so we talk about where we lived and stuff and the difference the 20 years between my youth there and hers and she starts talking about her Grandparent's place in the West End...so I ask her where and she tells me...so I ask her her mother's name...and her mother's maiden name...and her mother's middle name...

this girl turns out to be the daughter of my very first girlfriend...:eek:

sanjuro_ronin
12-20-2007, 09:07 AM
We were doing the after class dinner thing last night and one of my students girlfriend is there.

We're all kinda randomly discussing nothing when it turns out that this girl is from my hometown of Richmond, VA.

so we talk about where we lived and stuff and the difference the 20 years between my youth there and hers and she starts talking about her Grandparent's place in the West End...so I ask her where and she tells me...so I ask her her mother's name...and her mother's maiden name...and her mother's middle name...

this girl turns out to be the daughter of my very first girlfriend...:eek:

This sounds like the beginning of a penthouse letter :D

Oso
12-20-2007, 09:33 AM
naw, just freaking weird and kinda 'crap, i'm old'

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-20-2007, 09:50 AM
You might want to ask if she knows who her Father is. If not, and the timming is right, you might be a Daddy!

Oso
12-20-2007, 09:54 AM
nope...about a 4 year differential between the last assignation betwixt us and the girls birth....I'm safe there...seriously, part of it is the realization that if I hadn't have been as carefull as I was, I could have a college aged kid now

oh, and her mother was the first of 3 women over the years that ended up referring to me as the anti-christ:cool:

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-20-2007, 10:10 AM
Well, that is good!!

Women accusing a guy of being an Anti Christ is no big deal. Thye all say that stuff about thier ex's.

I know one girl who claimed her Ex abused her, stalked her etc. Apon closer examination she admitted he never touched her, and the instances of stalking occurred WHILE HE STILL LIVED WITH HER...she had locked him out of the house, so he was hanging around out in the front trying to get her to let him in...he finally got the brains to try his back door key, which she neglected to change.

She locked him out because she was acting like a typically loony female, and he told her so. I met him during my break up with her, and discovered how she grossly exaggerates everything, and makes all sorts of false accusations that she cannot back up.

golden arhat
12-20-2007, 10:21 AM
and discovered how she grossly exaggerates everything, and makes all sorts of false accusations that she cannot back up.

OMG green cloud is female

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-20-2007, 10:35 AM
Is his name Debbie?

You all may remember Debbie....she was the one who started my trend of Women's threads.....

Lucas
12-20-2007, 10:38 AM
the doll lady?

Becca
12-20-2007, 11:26 AM
I thought it was that nurse freind of your that started that trend....

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Debbie is not the Doll Chick, and the Nurse friend did not start the trend. Thye were all well into it.

No, it was Debbie who messed me up so bad I had to come here for moral support. She is the *tall lying blond* I dated summer of 2004. I fell really, really, really hard for her, and the break up messed me up for a long, long time. To be honest I still am not the same.

Susan, the Doll Chick, the Nurse friend and all the other bad relations and dates I have posted about since are all a result of Debbie. I was a normal sane individual before her.

**Search "Tall lying Blond", you may find the first original Woman thread I ever started.

RFM
12-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Reminds me of a western I saw while in Iraq. This bad guy gets brought back across the border from Mexico to face charges and in the process somehow meets up with his old flame who also has a very attractive, yet eligible daughter. Well things don't work out between the old girlfriend and the bad guy, but....the badguy and the daughter hook up and make plans to run off together (fleeing the law once again). Too late to stop the two before they "hook up" the old girlfriend informs the bad guy that he just had a roll in the hay with his own daughter! Ewwwwwww, the next morning the bad guy is suppose to meet the good guy in a gunfight - the bad guy dies, apparently he forgot to load his gun before the fight.

Thought I'd share.

Bob

Becca
12-20-2007, 01:48 PM
The "old flame" sounds like RD's kind of girl. And sounds like what could have happened to Oso if he was the kind to steel his sudent's girls...:eek:

Mas Judt
12-20-2007, 03:18 PM
that is such a twisted plot, I have to see that movie... any chance you remember the name?

Lucas
12-20-2007, 03:23 PM
but who really forgets to load a gun on the way to a gunfight??

its like forgeting to make your food when you sit down to eat.

Oso
12-20-2007, 03:39 PM
leave my only-semi-odd-wimmin-story thread alone...you got plenty of your own.

to clarify, again, no wierd sex stuff here...just small-world-syndrome and getting-older shock.

David Jamieson
12-20-2007, 04:03 PM
It's some karma comin at ya.

Oso
12-20-2007, 04:12 PM
It's some karma comin at ya.

I know. The problem with karma and the whole fate or destiny thing is identifying it and chosing correct action.

:confused:

BM2
12-20-2007, 09:52 PM
Well my story in no way can compare to yours. I only dated twice this...I don't even know what to call her. She was truly a nut job only she was packin a set of G cups:D I had thought she was just neverous but she was strange. After only two dates I decided that I didn't want anything to do with her. She calls me in the middle of the night crying about how she loves me, puts love poems in my mailbox and just wouldn't leave me alone for a long time. Didn't do anything with her and she kissed horrible too.
I walked in with my now wife over at her house one day and about freaked. This was close to a year after seeing the nut case, and there she was sitting on my future father in law's couch. She was dating my brother in law! He unfortantly knocked her up and was married for 4 or 5 years until she started sleeping with his sargent in the Army. The sargent made certain that he had my brother in law busy at the base while he was seeing his wife:( But the joke was on him as HE ended up MARRING HER:eek::D
Oh, I had five brothers and once my youngest walked in with his new girlfriend whom I had dated.

sholo86
12-21-2007, 01:03 AM
Well, this just brings another twist to the phrase " It's a small world after all.." :D

RFM
12-21-2007, 09:53 AM
Mas Judt, Lucas:

That twisted movie is "The Last Sunset" with Kirk Douglas and Rock Hudson. I was a little off on the plot, but essentially close. The rendevous that Douglas (the bad guy) has with the daughter of his former flame (which turns out to be his daughter) is still part of the plot.

The reason why Douglas' character doesn't load his gun is because once he realized that he had just been with (in the biblical sense) his own daughter - the shock, grief, disgust, etc...is so overwhelming that the only way to restore honor is to hope his opponent is a good shot! In the movie, all the characters are wondering why Douglas went to the gunfight w/o loading his pistol - only the audience knows!

Bob

BM2
12-21-2007, 12:14 PM
I read where a guy searched for his birth mother and they both worked at the same Lowes store.
Oh yeah, I recall my wife telling about a guy in High School whose best friend dated his older sister only to find out later he best friend was really doing his birth mom. She was something like 14 or 15 years older and his grandmother had played it off as his mom. Not that is weird.

SPJ
12-21-2007, 09:50 PM
the odds are very low.

and it did happen.

wow.

:eek::):cool:

David Jamieson
12-22-2007, 07:49 AM
it works like this.

If something good happens, it's destiny.

If something bad happens, it's fate.

:p

Oso
12-22-2007, 08:23 AM
it works like this.

If something good happens, it's destiny.

If something bad happens, it's fate.

:p

bah, that means everyone is supposed to lead happy lives and that's just not true, nor very possible on a global scale...or a universal scale, I bet there are plenty of unhappy aliens out there somewhere

Seppukku
12-22-2007, 09:45 AM
You have to kill her, and ASAP! What happens if she spreads sexual lies about you around your school when she gets dirt from her mother? What about when she talks about how small your "stiff willy" really is? It would be devastating. Kill her at once!!

And then kill her mother! That is, unless you don't mind having a small willy.