PDA

View Full Version : How to hit 3x harder vid v.wtf?

IronFist
12-20-2007, 10:13 PM
I don't get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57V534LKJTM&feature=related

golden arhat
12-21-2007, 04:08 AM
maybe cos u cant hyear what the guy is saying:cool:

Jeffoo
12-21-2007, 11:53 AM
LOL it reminds me of those ***** enlargement ads (I was the "After" model :P).

I guess they're trying to tell us to hit harder we need to get fat?

but if you go to their site here's what you can learn:

In addition, here's what else is included in the Lucky 7 course:

1. How to instantly put your opponent to sleep with 7 Lucky 7 combinations tailor made for hypersonic knockouts in the street.

LOL Um yeah ok

2. I'll reveal the rock solid combat technology imbedded in all 7 of these highly effective speedball knockout combinations.

It's Embedded

3. I'll show you how to use a brutal old style bare knuckle uppercut that's impossible to see coming...followed by an even more sneaky and savage bone crushing hook.

OMG OMG where do I sign up?

4. You'll learn where your head should be so you don't lose your balance...on the off chance that you would miss.

I find my head functions best on top of my neck...not sure where else it should be

5. You'll learn the number one way to develop tremendous head hunting and body breaking power in both hands...so you can pulverize your opponent like a meat tenderizing machine.

On this one I am speechless....totally speechless.

6. I'll show you the loose jab that lands like a 2000 pound bomb on your opponents head, scrambling all his circuits for days.

With the one guy in the video it's easy to see where his 2000 bomb is

7. You'll learn how to move your head while striking, and where you should put it to instantly increase your power by 30%.

Wasn't this covered in #4?

Yet more on this exciting opportunity

You probably already know ...

* How to land knock out combinations with a right hand lead, right?

yeah that lead is my kiu sao bridging the gap :P

* So you wouldn't be interested in knowing how to do it with either hand so you could drop lead pipe shots with either hand no matter what your position.

I find the best way to make lead pipe shot by using...lead pipes

* I'm sure you know what kind of deep penetrating strike will make your opponent feel like you just punched a hole through his body while sending some of his internal organs into full blown panic.

LOL

* The same with how to use a clock to open up a new world of angles which makes you indefensible.

Huh?

* You're so good that you could probably show me how to put killer double and triple shifts behind your punches, forearms, palm strikes and elbows that hit with such hurricane force that it will shock your opponents into unconsciousness as fast as if they were struck by lightning.

This makes no sense...hurricanes don't breed lightning heh

This guy also seems to have some kind of weird thing with Martha Stewart. These kind of people crack me up and, no not with their mighty super punches.

sanjuro_ronin
12-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Brad Doran, Thailand Muay Thai Heavyweight Champion, swears by this stuff !!

sanjuro_ronin
12-21-2007, 12:09 PM
* The same with how to use a clock to open up a new world of angles which makes you indefensible.

Huh?

Hit the guy in the face with a clock.