PDA

View Full Version : Let's see if I can do this right....

Becca
12-21-2007, 09:21 AM
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country, nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Translation:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-21-2007, 09:25 AM
Well done!! Can you do the 7 words you can't say on Television next?? :D

MasterKiller
12-21-2007, 09:41 AM
It's a Festivus, for the rest of us...

EarthDragon
12-21-2007, 09:41 AM
holy crap Becca!

merry and happy everthing to you as well..........................wait am I allowed to say Holy?

WinterPalm
12-21-2007, 10:00 AM
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, actually this is a religious holiday or at least a cultural tradition I find offensive

practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice (Believing in the one true god is not a choice so please don't make lite of my way of life
, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country, nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Translation:

I hope these issues can be cleared up.:D:D

Becca
12-21-2007, 10:01 AM
This is what happens when Corporate America sents people to "Crucial Conversations" training right before Christmas. I have to admit, though, that the bones of this came from a chain e-mail. Feel free to modify it yourself... musent stifle creativity... ;):D

Becca
12-21-2007, 10:04 AM
I hope these issues can be cleared up.:D:D

Hey! Read the whole thing, wanker! I added a stipulation for you odd people who "choose not to practice religious or secular traditions at all."

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-21-2007, 10:23 AM
This is what happens when Corporate America sents people to "Crucial Conversations" training right before Christmas. I have to admit, though, that the bones of this came from a chain e-mail. Feel free to modify it yourself... musent stifle creativity...

Reply]
Really? I thought you were reciting the George Carlin skit on political correctness!!

monji112000
12-21-2007, 10:34 AM
This is what happens when Corporate America sents people to "Crucial Conversations" training right before Christmas. I have to admit, though, that the bones of this came from a chain e-mail. Feel free to modify it yourself... musent stifle creativity...

Reply]
Really? I thought you were reciting the George Carlin skit on political correctness!!

happy chismaCHanaqwanzica ------s

lkfmdc
12-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Happy ancient Roman festival that was co-opted by a sub-sect of Jews who after a few generations seemed to have forgotten they were actually Jews, celebrated in occassion of the birth of a man who wasn't born during this actual month nor was most likely born in a manger with animals present, let us all remember the peace on earth that his birth brought us, 2005 (since he was probably born 3 AD) of peace and good will towards men, unless of course you were Jewish, Muslim or a protestant, then let's torture them and burn them at the stake, and to all a good night :D

xcakid
12-21-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm offended. HR will here about this.

Lama Pai Sifu
12-21-2007, 01:06 PM
Happy Holidays Everyone!

Mas Judt
12-21-2007, 01:10 PM
Happy Yuletide. Remember, Odin is in your right hand.

Becca
12-21-2007, 01:19 PM

Reply]
Really? I thought you were reciting the George Carlin skit on political correctness!!no, but I do have that speach somewhere... I'll see if I can dig it up.:D

Eric Olson
12-21-2007, 07:52 PM
Happy Solstice!.... that's what everyone's really celebrating anyways.;)

SifuAbel
12-21-2007, 08:17 PM
We're still leaving out the satanists, right?!?!?

SPJ
12-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country, nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Translation:

brilliant.

merry x'mas to all and ho ho ho.

:D

BlueTravesty
12-21-2007, 10:00 PM
brilliant.

merry x'mas to all and ho ho ho.

:D

You mean Malcolm X ALSO was NOT born on 12/25? Now I gotta buy more presents... I will get them by any means necessary.

SPJ
12-21-2007, 10:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkDovsTPi3k

the year of the pig is going.

and the year of the rat is coming.

;)

WinterPalm
12-21-2007, 10:52 PM
Hey! Read the whole thing, wanker! I added a stipulation for you odd people who "choose not to practice religious or secular traditions at all."

"You odd people?" So now we're odd. What kind of people exactly? Do you hate all of us and make generalizations to all of us?:D

David Jamieson
12-22-2007, 07:47 AM
yeah, screw the satanists and their little goth-ass antics. :p

happy christmas, which is about jesus christ who was born and saved us all and the rest of you will burn in hell to put it simply. so enjoy your shallow and empty jesus-less lives, because you'll burn for it burn! BURN!

especially jews and muslims, you are really gonna burn.

YOU made your choice!!!

ps. just kidding, get over it. lol :D

sholo86
12-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Merry Christmas everybody!

Stay safe and let us all make it to the New Year...;)

SifuAbel
12-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Alright, alright, in the spirit of the season, we'll include the satanists too. Don't want to be a scrooge about it.

Merry Christmas , satanists!!!!

jigahus
12-23-2007, 11:51 AM
Happy Holidays!

Becca
12-24-2007, 07:51 AM
"You odd people?" So now we're odd. What kind of people exactly? Do you hate all of us and make generalizations to all of us?:DI don't hate you. Why, this is the seanon of sharing and fellowship. I love everyone, and will continue to do so right up till January 1st, at with time all bets are off.:)

Seppukku
12-24-2007, 08:43 AM
Becca, are youreing prettydkl? Ailsa betrafdayed me, and I drank some alcoholsdsfa, and Im feeeeeeeling ranndks....randy. I loving you, rihgt now.

jdhowland
12-25-2007, 08:32 AM
Happy Yuletide. Remember, Odin is in your right hand.

And "god jul" to everyone.

This is particularly appropriate this time of year since it is Odin/Woden/Wotan who is the origin of Santa Claus and not that usurper St. Nick!

But I'll get over it.

Peace and frith.

B-Rad
12-25-2007, 10:26 AM
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8I-z7uzFRqU

bodhitree
12-25-2007, 10:33 AM
merry chirstmas! By christmas I mean lights, presents, food, and santa (and I hope these things can be appreciated by anyone)

BlueTravesty
12-25-2007, 09:08 PM
Here's wishing everyone a happy amalgamated Holiday-style Celebration-type Activity-oriented Festivity-esque endeavor on this day.

I will be enjoying the nerd-fuel I received for a LONG time :D

SifuAbel
12-25-2007, 09:47 PM
In 500 years it will be a universal day.

So have a joyous ChisHannaKwan.

golden arhat
12-26-2007, 10:50 AM
i am from kasakhstan i follow the hawk

on the 25th we go draining gypsy tears for defense against the jew peoples curse

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=829647&posted=1#post829647

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5McvSpcUIA&feature=related
I LIKE

many songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo&feature=related

I LIKE

jagesmash :D