PDA

View Full Version : Two person drill video, Holiday greetings

Piercinghammer
12-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Thought I would drop in and wish all of my mantis friends the best for the holidays
and the new year to come.
I have included a link to a Youtube Video we shot Saturday morning
with our young lady student Lindsay " minimantis" as some know her on the forums. She has been a great person to train. take a look if you have time.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ahRC295Z_E

Mike Biggie
Akron Kung fu Academy
1155 Canton Rd.
Akron Ohio, 44312

MantisBxr@aol.com

mantis22
12-23-2007, 11:14 AM
Very nice! Looking good Mini Mantis:)

naja
12-23-2007, 09:53 PM
Very nice! I gotta say, looking at the vids that get posted here is somewhat of a bitter/sweet experience for me, since there isn't a mantis school even remotely close to my area.

Three Harmonies
12-24-2007, 09:46 AM
Very nice Mike! Great to see a woman training hard core in the martial way, keep up the good work coach!;):D

Naja,
Nashville has a Pong Lai group bro! Closer than you think!;)
Cheers
Jake :cool:

naja
12-24-2007, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the info ThreeH, but that's still 4 hours away!

Shaolinlueb
12-24-2007, 01:02 PM
the first one. keep your hands up when punching ;)

other than that, that chick has some good power!

yu shan
12-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Mike

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thanks for sharing the clip of Lindsay, she has good skills and I like her power. Well done sir.

naja

Check your thread about video. And thank you Jake for the props. I would make it well worth a 4 hour drive.

Three Harmonies
12-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Well I guess it all depends on ones level of commitment and dedication, but I would give certain parts of my body to be a mere 4 hours away from my teacher! I still have to fly to see Tim!
But I understand. Like Yu Shan said, check out Oso. All good peeps! And I do not recommend many people!

Jake :cool:

naja
12-25-2007, 06:31 PM
Three Harmonies, I've only been in kung fu for about 4 months now, so I'm not sure I could digest everything I would be taught. Perhaps later down the road would be a different story in regards to Nashville. I think I'll try Oso since he's only about 90 mins away.

Thanks for all the info guys!

Oso
12-26-2007, 08:05 AM
naja, you must be in Knoxville. Give me a shout if you want to travel over.

naja
12-26-2007, 08:30 AM
Johnson City actually. I went ahead and updated my location, I guess "east TN" was a little vague. Saw your other reply in regards to the vid. I'll try and get in touch with you in the next few months...

Oso
12-26-2007, 05:30 PM
so, you must be training w/ Master Mullins???

there's just not much here in the central appalachian's

just give me a hollar when you're ready

jigahus
12-26-2007, 08:54 PM
the first one. keep your hands up when punching ;)

other than that, that chick has some good power!

I was about to say the same thing. Tell her to keep her hands up. My sifu enforces and drills this. Sifu will let you know physically why you should keep your hands up if you get my drift.