kung fu fighter
12-26-2007, 12:33 AM
Hey guys!

Here is a clip of wing chun vs Brazillian jujitsu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFm_uMTZZSU

Vajramusti
12-26-2007, 09:08 AM
Navin-Pointless IMO

I have seen it before. Levicki didnt do any wing chun in that clip and he didnt learn much wing chun any way. Looked like a big stiff muscle boy.
On the other side is the great Rickson! No wonder it was simple.

joy chaudhuri

Snake77
12-26-2007, 05:25 PM
WOW!! Does that Leviki fellow even know how to fight? The only thing he seemed good at was getting pounded.

YungChun
12-26-2007, 05:54 PM
Great WCK..

I loved the wait--wait--wait... Even when the guy was in range he didn't let his hands go... Might as well just go home..

I loved the pak--pak--pak, minus the da--da--da.... (how many times can the opponent do the same move in a row before you have him timed?)

I loved the static lead leg that just wouldn't move no matter what..

I can't believe Gracie didn't go for the single leg.. (that wouldn't move)

anerlich
12-26-2007, 09:05 PM
But at the same time if you pay close attention I think he starled/suprise gracie when he sort of stick to his arms. it's just before gracie rushes in for the first take down.

Wrestlers learn a fair bit about gaining and keeping control of the arms and related sensitivity so I'm sure he would have experienced similar stuff at some time. I think this is wishful thinking. It's not like it made any difference to the outcome.

I don't think gracie was familar with that kind of movement so he automatically rushed in to take him down, probably because he didn't feel comfortable.

That's a standard game plan for Rickson. I don't think he changed his tactics one bit. And I strongly doubt he felt particularly uncomfortable, though I'll bet Levicki did. You're drawing a long bow here.

Props to Levicki for getting in that ring.