PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Direct Chi For Healing?

Motion
04-05-2001, 07:05 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew of any methods for directing your chi to a particular body part for healing? I have some hearing loss in my right ear,
probably caused by an infection,and I'am interested in trying Qigong or anything to heal it or improve it.

joedoe
04-06-2001, 10:27 AM
Find yourself a Qigong healer. It is not something you should try to learn over the WWW :)

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

Motion
04-06-2001, 07:15 PM
If I'am unable to find a Qi Gong teacher,are there any good videos you know of?

joedoe
04-07-2001, 10:53 AM
Sorry, can't help you there :(

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

xxTranquillChaosxx
04-29-2001, 06:06 PM
When speaking of Qi (energies) one must remember there are many different forms, for example we as humans have little understanding of the deepest recesses of the Human mind. We have no idea the possibilities of what we could achieve if we could unlock some of these unreachable shackles, for which we have not the key, yet. We never knew what a cell was until the first microscope magnified it for our undeveloped eye, just because we cant see something doesn’t mean its not there!

The same is true with Qi, although we are made up of it and it surrounds us, high levels of concentration, focus and determination are required to meet and become acquainted with it. After these initial stages of development one must devote much time in practicing Chi Gong as well as other meditative practices. One’s chi must be developed and strong before you even attempt to direct it towards anyone else.

In terms of healing
When speaking of healing with properties of Chi and aimed energies, the mentality and over all well being play a major role. If one is attempting to heal with an impure mind and spirit more damage may result. A state of emptiness is required yet this emptiness must be full with positive energy, an energy that aids creation, energy without the faintest shadow of darkness. People seldom attain these qualities this day and age yet because we don’t see it doesn’t mean its not there!!!!

Grasp it.it surrounds us
let the mind take you there.....

dmsdc
04-30-2001, 05:20 AM
Sounds really strange, but I would suggest trying to use an ear candle. Search on the web and find out how it works.

It's going to seem totally mid-evil but I know several folks who've had good sucess.

besides, can't hurt. And for $3.00/ear you might get some hearing back

cheers,
Dana

"I have been in
sorrow's kitchen and
licked out all the pots.
Then I have stood on
the peaky mountain
wrapped in rainbows,
with a harp and a
sword in my hands." -
Zora Neale Hurston

origenx
04-30-2001, 07:34 PM
I heard that ear-candles don't actually work, or at least not as claimed. Supposedly, they vacuum out earwax, and you will find a string of this gunk left in the candle after it burns out. However, I believe it still leaves this same residue regardless of whether you stick it in your ear or not when you burn it.

But, I guess you never know until you try...

dmsdc
04-30-2001, 07:48 PM
All I know is I've done it several times with several different folks - the things in the candle are always different looking gunk.

Sometimes it's just an off-white powder, sometimes there's dark brown things, sometimes there's little black flecks.

Just make sure you don't let your ear get wet & stay away from loud noises for about 12 hours afterwards.

Dana

"I have been in
sorrow's kitchen and
licked out all the pots.
Then I have stood on
the peaky mountain
wrapped in rainbows,
with a harp and a
sword in my hands." -
Zora Neale Hurston

Wyvern_Beta
05-06-2001, 05:34 AM
I have a book called The Ki Process by Scott Shaw on my book shelf that gives pressure point healing methods for small illnesses such as headaches, indegestion, insomnia, etc.

But I often cannot remember all of them so I try sheer willpower. I don't know if I amusing ki or not, but when I can visualize the physical and chemical processes, I imagine the healing processes accelerating. I stop feeling the pain and most small wounds or illnesses are healed faster. But am I still using ki?

Wongsifu
06-07-2001, 12:26 AM
ok a) dana is rite ear candles rule they are so relaxing.
b) If you dont know how to feel energy and flow it you wont be able to heal yourself and it will take ages to learn chikung just for your hearing so what i suggest is place one palm over your ear, the other palm over it also and imagine white light clearing out the ear do this for 15 minutes a day and it works wonders

Ive finally done it I can train longer by getting paid to do nothing , and my parents always called me lazy :)
get paid online http://www.spedia.net/cgi-bin/tz.cgi?run=show_svc&fl=8&vid=2475225

honorisc
06-07-2001, 03:11 AM
Think Silence.
Think, small.
Put the Silence in your right ear. (breathe lightly --barely breath during this.

Listen to hear how well you hear. Repeat as you care to.

Very some such,perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

Internal Flow
06-07-2001, 02:33 PM
To direct chi, you must be able to feel it.
To feel chi, you must cultivate it.
To cultivate chi, you must practice several months.
To direct chi, you must also learn how to control it.
To learn how to control it, you will need another "several months".
To heal with chi, you must make it stronger inside you.
To make it stronger inside you, you need another "several months"

All things return to it as to their home, but it does not lord it over them.
Thus it may be called "The Great"

prana
06-08-2001, 01:58 AM
Its nice to see so many Zen like responses here...

What is occupying that corpse you call 'I' ?

Fish of Fury
06-08-2001, 10:53 AM
fish

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I never drive faster than i can see...other than that...it's all in the reflexes" Jack Burton

qimaster
06-15-2001, 02:25 AM
I have had an article published in the July/August issue of Kung Fu Qigong Magazine.
The topic of the article is how to learn to cultivate and use Qi for healing, known as Wai Qi
Liao Fa Qigong.

It is on news stands now:)

Enjoy!
rich mooney

http://www.geocities.com/sijai2000