PDA

View Full Version : 8 Wing Chun Predictions for 2008

reneritchie
01-02-2008, 11:39 AM
Tongue firmly in cheek... (those whose cheek, exactly, is none of your bid'ness):

http://www.w1ng.com/8-wing-chun-predictions-for-2008/

Steeeve
01-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Rene

I try to register to your website but thats dont seem to work

So here my prediction for Wing chun:)

People begin to understood

than the best evolution of Wing Chun is the Jun fan and Jeet kune do.......

Chi sau is a sensitivity drills not a fighting style

Having knowleadge of history of a style and speak chinese dont mean have skills:D scholarship dont mean be fighters

You fight the way you train....Wing chun work well when you used it again wing chun (alway have problem with that....Why train wing chun drills again a wing chun punch:D....be versatile nobody punch like that....

Wing chun is direct,simple and effective for self defense....one of the more intelligent and logical Style ...Keep it like that

The best for the wing chun player Who want to train another style like supplement ...its the muay thai ,Filipino martial arts(Kali,Arnis ,Eskrima) and some grappling style(judo,sambo,jiujutsu and so on)

We have so much Wing chun Clown .... in this wonderfull World....Look for the direct ,simple and effective....Man....the wing chun thinking

more to said but my english is so bad ....hope you understood :)

Steeve

Steeeve
01-15-2008, 05:05 PM
Just to be sure you read it:)

Mike Sheng
01-15-2008, 06:12 PM
Hello,Mr Ritchie.I would like to say that i'd really enjoyed your book "Legend of Wing Chun" Once i started reading it,i couldn't put it down.I hope that you come out with more like that one.

Graychuan
01-15-2008, 06:25 PM
Hello,Mr Ritchie.I would like to say that i'd really enjoyed your book "Legend of Wing Chun" Once i started reading it,i couldn't put it down.I hope that you come out with more like that one.

Hey, Mike...you have an ISBN# for that book? Id like to see it.

Graychuan
01-15-2008, 07:07 PM
Never mind, mane. I found it. here it is for anyone else interested...

ISBN-10: 0804831416
ISBN-13: 978-0804831413

'complete wing chun'

LoneTiger108
01-16-2008, 03:46 AM
Never mind, mane. I found it. here it is for anyone else interested...

ISBN-10: 0804831416
ISBN-13: 978-0804831413

'complete wing chun'

Sorry to be the one to correct you here Graychuan, but I'm pretty sure that this is the 'novel' Mike was referring to

Legends of Wing Chun by Rene Ritchie
http://www.remnant-hunter.com/legendsofwingchun/index.html

Still to give it a read myself, but it sounds revolutionary!

Graychuan
01-16-2008, 05:05 AM
Sorry to be the one to correct you here Graychuan, but I'm pretty sure that this is the 'novel' Mike was referring to

Legends of Wing Chun by Rene Ritchie
http://www.remnant-hunter.com/legendsofwingchun/index.html

Still to give it a read myself, but it sounds revolutionary!

Dont be sorry, mane! I appreciate it. Thanx!

:D

reneritchie
01-19-2008, 06:49 AM
Thanks much for the kind words! I enjoyed writing it very much and, time permitting, would like to do more in the future.