PDA

View Full Version : Plum Flower Road

Tainan Mantis
01-03-2008, 12:18 PM
One of the most exciting forms from our school is Plum Flower Road.
The weekend of Jauary 11th I will be teachng some of this form to a group of teachers.

In the meanwhile you can look at these pictures from the article about the first two moves of the form.

As I was preparing this article I thought that it might be interesting to show different teachers performing the same posture.

So I started off this idea with 8 Step, my shifu and I, all performing Tang Lang double seals to show the differences in different versions.

Something new that I started this month is the inclusion of calligraphy that is available to art lovers in America.

If I get a good response I will include more martial oriented versions.
What I have now is what we had for sale at our jade shop in Tampa.

Enjoy,
Kevin
www.plumflowermantisboxing.com

mantis108
01-03-2008, 12:46 PM
Hi Kevin,

This is exciting! *two thumbs way up*

I think you should produce the Meihualu DVD as I have always bugging you to do. ;p
It would be awesome if you package your Xiao Si Shou, since you have the booklet already, with it as well.

Anyhoo, great to hear that you are teaching it, which I believe is one of your best materials.

Warmest regards

Robert

Tainan Mantis
01-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Hi R,
I know this will probably come as bad news, but I still have no plans for a meihua lu dvd.

If I do another it will probably be one of the easier forms in my curriculum for my beginner studetns to take home.

Kevin

Tainan Mantis
09-30-2008, 12:12 PM
The year is not yet over and I have written another article on this form with pictures with my brothers and sisters in Brasil.

http://www.plumflowermantisboxing.com/index.htm