PDA

View Full Version : Most Embarassing KF Moment

RFM
01-03-2008, 02:34 PM
This is an old topic, but as new people continue to join the forum, there are bound to be new levels of stupid yet to be discovered....

My most embarassing happened when I was goofing around with a staff form and incorrectly swung the staff down and managed to crack myself in the nads - really a no brainer, but I couldn't believe I actually did it to myself.

Bob

xcakid
01-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Let a spear fly over the judges head at a comp once.

Lucas
01-03-2008, 03:11 PM
here is one most people have experienced.

in class or in competition, sometimes you just cant hold the gas in and right as you go to let out some speed and power RIP!!!! you cut the hugest f@rt you have ever heard.

you keep performing on queue as you should, but in the back of your mind you are like "did i just cut the loudest f@rt in history or what?"

along with the snikers you get from the sidelines....always a fun experience....every time it happens .... lol

1bad65
01-03-2008, 03:23 PM
How could you miss the most obvious KF embarrassing moment? It has to be a tie between Rudy and JFS' fights with Bullshido guys! :D Now that was embarrassment!

Lucas
01-03-2008, 03:39 PM
oh please.

that would be those guys' most embarassing life moments.

that sh!t has nothing to do with this thread really, and quite frankly, it gets tiring to see you try and turn every thread into a "i wanna bag on rudy" fun fest.

its old, real old.

BruceSteveRoy
01-03-2008, 03:41 PM
i was sparring a guy in my class that was a lot more experienced than me and it was at the end of the class and i was told he hit me with a hook but for all i could tell i could have been smashed in the head with a brick from one of the people watching. i never even saw it coming. thats not what was embarrassing. what was embarrassing was while i didnt see it coming everyone else in the entire room had a pretty good view of it. the handsets class and the other sparring class that were going on simultaneously with ours had just lined up to bow out and they all were just staring at me as i got my bell rung. i was told i did like a little chicken leg dance thing as i was staggering. but yeah i was embarrassed that the whole class just watched me get my head knocked in. my coach pulled me aside to check if i was ok and the whole room was rocking like i was on a boat. next thing i remember i was at home. no idea how i got there. apparently i drove bc imy car was outside my apartment.

Chan Da-Wei
01-05-2008, 01:29 AM
There were four of us demo'ing Fu Hok Seung in Auckland a few years ago...... wore a pair of those tai chi/ kung fu slippers ...the ones that don't lace up..... managed to send my right shoe flying towards the officials table...... have learnt to wear lacxed up ones when doing public stuff.

Yum Cha
01-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Mine is much worse.

I was outed for posting on KFM Forums....:eek:

jera
01-05-2008, 07:29 PM
This actualy happened when I was still doing Tae Kwon Do but, I was at a competition and a friend and I mis-understood the directions to the warm up area. So we get to what we thought was the warm up area, drop our stuff and start stretching. About 30 seconds in a judge runs over to us and points out that we are on the mat where they are giving out the awards to the younger competitors.

Jeffoo
01-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Mine was when my teacher had just moved here from Hong Kong. Me, him and his son were teaching in our temporary home at the Gymnastics club. One of the upper level students had just made some wooden broadswords and I was using those to practice for the upcoming USAWKF tournament in the double weapon category. These were excellent replicas and made out of solid oak. The problem was he wrapped them in a 1 piece leather cuff at the handle for comfort.

Well there I am whipping the swords around like a maniac getting ready for the competition. My teacher was 5'5" or so and 74 years old at the time. He was the head of his branch of Mantis. I turned around...spun the swords and all of a sudden one of them felt very very light. I looked to see just in time, my teacher squatting down to show someone a Ma Zig stance as the sword went right over his head and stuck unto the wall behind him. My teacher laughed and sai, "Ohhh Jeffoo very strong!" LOL. In the meantime the student whose swords I was using comes over and says. "dude...you almost made the son, the boss".