PDA

View Full Version : greg allen?

espnazi
01-04-2008, 05:04 PM
I live in el paso texas and have been trying to find a wing chun school and all I found is this guy named greg allen. my questions are.

does anybody know him?

is he a good instructor?

does anybody know any other options?

Vajramusti
01-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Today, 02:04 AM
espnazi
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2007

greg allen?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in el paso texas and have been trying to find a wing chun school and all I found is this guy named greg allen. my questions are.
((Ages ago I lived in Las Cruces up the road and was often in El Paso and Juarez))

does anybody know him?
((Yup))

is he a good instructor?
((For sure- he is good in wing chun and escrima too and is a well balanced individual of good character))

((Nope))

Joy Chaudhuri

KPM
01-05-2008, 08:06 AM

does anybody know him?

is he a good instructor?

I recently moved to El Paso myself and will be looking for people who want to train Wing Chun with me. If you watch the local news, you will see that Greg Allen was recently assigned the position of interim Chief of Police here. So I think he is likely a busy man! :) I'll send you my eMail address via the forum PM and we can talk.

KPM
01-11-2008, 09:48 AM
Hey espnazi! Are you still out there?