PDA

View Full Version : White Trash is Wonderful Thing

Black Jack II
01-05-2008, 11:14 AM
For all those that need to shut the hell up and laugh a little or maybe shrug your shoulders in woe.......I present to you the ball sagging bliss of a white trash christmas.

http://vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/5142

RD'S Alias - 1A
01-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Wow....they had a bigger tree than I did.

Here is my question, did they NOT get Dad a gift because they could not afford it, OR did they get one for him and decide not to give it at the last second because he is a psyco freak and ruined the Christmass morning for them?

Also, did anyone notice he kind off looks like an off duty Santa Clause?

golden arhat
01-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Rotflmao

:d:d

David Jamieson
01-06-2008, 05:57 AM
is everyone in the southern states a potential candidate for the springer show? :p

Mas Judt
01-06-2008, 06:14 AM
I thought that was you in the video... :D

David Jamieson
01-06-2008, 07:20 AM
I thought that was you in the video... :D

Impossible, I'm a canuck.

AJM
01-06-2008, 10:07 AM
is everyone in the southern states a potential candidate for the springer show? :p
Yes David. My critique is that it is not really a white trash christmas unless someone gets drunk and throws the christmas tree outside in the snow on christmas morning. I wonder if haggus hurling had a similar origin?

The Willow Sword
01-06-2008, 11:11 AM
well from what i could tell the Grandpa was Pi$$ed off because they had opened up the presents before he got there and got a chance to see his grandkids open them up. Of course the accusations are that the grandad was drunk and got there late. i dont know, he wasnt stumblin around or anything. Still , though, Pretty PWT if you ask me. I feel sorry for the kids. oh well, another holiday come and gone.

Thanks Blow Job II for sharing this with us, you are a real cool guy:rolleyes:

Peace,TWS