PDA

View Full Version : What Chi kung is best for developing jing for tai chi

Rory
05-12-2001, 04:06 AM
What Chi kung is best for developing jing for tai chi

EARTH DRAGON
05-17-2001, 11:14 PM
TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION AND TYPE OF MOVING CHI GONG WILL ENHANCE JING THE SPIRALING ENERGY YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. I STUDY JIN GON TZU LI GONG AND WE HAVE A TECNIQUE TRANSALATED IN ENGLISH IS SWIMMING DRAGON WERE YOUR HANDS ARE PLACED TOGETHER ABOVE YOU HEAD AND THE BODY SPINS AND SWIMS LIKE A DRAGON AFTER AN HOUR OR SO THE CHI IS ABUNDANT ENOUGH TO CONTROL THROUGH ANY TECNIQUE I WOULD SEEK A GOOD TEACHER OR MASTER TO TOTALLY DEVELOP YOUR GONG I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU THANK YOU

origenx
05-21-2001, 12:16 AM
sounds sweet, is there a website or books on SWIMMING DRAGON qigong?

unclaimed effort
06-01-2001, 04:12 AM
My master said that he recently met a tai chi master in shanghai. My master asked him many questions and noticed the master say that the chi gung in Tai Chi is in the forms itself.

If two tigers fight, the result will be one injured tiger.

Stillness in stillness is not real stillness. Stillness in motion is real stillness.

Rory
06-04-2001, 06:50 AM
When you practice a tai chi form it is also creating quite a bit of chi in your body. But Chi kung forms were made to focus on certain things like my master has showed me one that focuses on leading the chi to your finger tips and one that is good for your kidneys and one that is good for just cultivating chi. we also leared on and it show you how to cultivate chi from plants.

origenx
06-04-2001, 07:12 PM
rory - how do u do those different qigongs specifically - especially the one for the kidneys?

Rory
06-07-2001, 03:04 AM
Its compicated to explain but there is a bunch of sets for the five organs. SHou yu-liang wrote a book and his kidney chi kung looks very similar to the one I practice.

mad taoist
06-26-2001, 03:02 PM
Is that wu xi gong ?

'If we do not go within, we go without'.

Rory
06-26-2001, 11:57 PM
I dont know the chinese name but I'll ask for you

wuwei
06-27-2001, 03:37 AM
would recommend zhineg qigong style to develop overall health and jing. Its the style recognized by the Chinese governement.

EARTH DRAGON
06-27-2001, 08:14 PM
To answer your question there are two books on the art of jin gon tzu li gong form which swimming dragon is from but unfortunatly they are only available in china. I have asked my shifu to translate them but she refuses to do so. sorry

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

Rory
06-28-2001, 09:52 PM
I would appreciate it if you could give me the names of the books

EARTH DRAGON
06-29-2001, 12:04 AM
well to give you the name of the book would be ok if you spoke chinese. If you do the book is called dung twai, jin gon tzu li gung qi-gong or the art of strong sifu self comming ...vihmei book co. published in hong kong I have tried to order it through many different publishers in the U.S and china but so far have had no luck! but My teacher has taught me 10 levels of this art so therfore I am very lucky to aleast obtain the knowldge and become her first tudi in the United states, so therfore I am greatful

http://www.kungfuUSA.net