PDA

View Full Version : Need photo managing software

RD'S Alias - 1A
01-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Does anyone know of a good freeware program that I can use to highlite like 20 picture files, and reduce them all down the 640 X 480?

I have a really nice camera, and it just does not go down that far....but a potential new client can't handle pics much bigger. I need a way to reduce lots of pictures at one time to avoid having to spend 20 minutes extra each file doing them all one by one.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-08-2008, 08:50 AM
RD, again, why do you post stuff on here that has absolutely nothing to do with CMA or even MA?

I mean seriously, Girlfriends, Politics, Computer Problems, and even Rims for heaven sake? I'm not trying to be funny. Can you post your 'what if' and 'how do I' and 'have you seen', 'what do you think of' threads somewhere else?

Here is the software your looking for. I was reluctant to post it because I feel it will encourage your behavior. There are other forums and boards for the majority of your questions. I know other people have asked you before, but could you please be so kind as to ONLY post Martial Arts related questions, ideas, info on here? PLEASE?

http://www.irfanview.com/

Here is the file converting software you need. I can resize a pic with one click once you set it up.

Be well.

Vilmore
01-08-2008, 09:14 AM
If you just want to resize alot of img's all in once, a pretty good free program is PIXresizer. google it you'll find it.
It wont do any advanced editing or anything thou, just resize and compress to the filetype you like (easy because you can do many files in once).