PDA

View Full Version : Att: RENEGADE MONK

Water Dragon
10-25-2001, 04:01 PM
Yo momma like a bowling ball:

She gets picked up, some dude sticks three fingers in her, throws her in the gutter, and she still comes back for more.

Have a good weekend :D

Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication.

Kristoffer
10-25-2001, 04:34 PM
good one :D

~K~
"maybe not in combat..... but think of the chicks man, the chicks!"

FeloniousMonk
10-25-2001, 06:27 PM
Pretty funny? lol? The mother jokes died out in the late 80's. Are you stuck in a time warp or something? I hate to be the one to break it to you but there are two different George Bush's and your fav. musical artist M. Jackson is no longer topping the charts. It's almost the year 2002,where did the time go you must be asking yourself? I know this can be devestating but I think you should, well, you know, wake up from the daydream you live in. Don't get me wrong, I understand you are a legend in your own mind, but hey sometimes a less eventful reality is better than being legendary in that little confused mind of yours. Here is some helpful advise:
1. shave the mullet
2. sell the 80's model firebird/camero
3. burn your M. Jackson cd's (along with the rest of you pop music)
4. learn some new jokes
5. don't kill yourself, just because I think it's a good idea doesn't mean you should follow through with it.
6. train harder (your going to have to if you want to be as good as me some day)
Here are some joke's you can use until you find some new material
1. Q: Why did water dragon cross the road? A: He was running from the unbeatable Felonious Monk.
2. Q: Why did water dragon fall out of the swing? A: The unbeatable Felonious Monk killed him.
3. Q: Why did the baby fall out of the swing? A: It was stapled to water dragons face.
4. Q: What do you tell a water dragon with 2 black eyes? A: Nothing you've already told him twice.
5. Q: How do you fit a baby water dragon in a bowl? A: A blender
6: Q: what do you tell water dragons mom when she's at your home? A: No b!tch, first you suck my d!ck, then I give you the fu(king cr@ck!
Someday you will come to learn that I am...... ;) :D

The unbeatable Felonious Monk

Water Dragon
10-25-2001, 06:31 PM
Why did Felonious Monk cross the road?

Because his di(k was still in the chicken.

Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication.

FeloniousMonk
10-25-2001, 07:04 PM
That's a little better, just unrealistic. Have you ever tried to fit 10 pounds of dangeling, hellish fury in a chicken? Now if you would have said Q: "why did the unbeatable felonious monk cross the road? A: His di(k was stuck in water dragons moms a$$ and her cr@ck dealer lived across the street." that would have been more realistic of a joke, here is a little comedic advise. Real life is funnier than fantasy. keep it up and you may be half as good as ..... :D ;) :D

The unbeatable Felonious Monk

Kung Lek
10-25-2001, 07:17 PM
you guys are sinking this to a level that is well... sinking.

yeesh.

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)