PDA

View Full Version : Now the question is.....how long can you endure?

The Willow Sword
01-10-2008, 02:44 PM
http://wonkette.com/342986/the-day-the-music-died

click on this link, play the vid on it, and be prepared to muster ALL your skills and the years of training you have aqquired and see how long you can endure.

it was tough for me, ive been doing martial arts since i was 14 and i was able to last about 20.4 seconds.

top it and you will have my respect,:D TWS

David Jamieson
01-10-2008, 03:58 PM
wow... ... ....

Lucas
01-10-2008, 04:29 PM
wow... ... ....

i second that.....

RD'S Alias - 1A
01-10-2008, 04:57 PM
WHOO WHOOO!!! It's the 85 Bears Super Bowl Shuffle(with reference to Michael Jordon) REMIX!!!!

That was Awesome!!! :D

(RD has Childhood Memories of the 85 Bears as he Jams out to the Remix)

David Jamieson
01-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Yes, I was almost compelled to vote for the fridge. Thankfully, I'm canadian and only have to endure a little of that stuff, I can only imagine the inane media blitz stuff that the average yokel murkin has to put up with every day until november.

seriously though, who the heck is gonna vote for ned flanders besides chuck norris?

or is mitt ned? I can't decide, they're both trying to snag the right wing religious base aren't they?

Takuan
01-10-2008, 05:55 PM
LOL, because you know Mike Huckabee loves his old school hip hop remixes.

SifuAbel
01-12-2008, 04:32 PM
The guy would be a little less scary if he didn't look like Richard Nixon.

Mas Judt
01-12-2008, 04:39 PM
EXACTLY. I was beginning to think I was the only person who thought that.

Black Jack II
01-12-2008, 05:35 PM
I actually like Mike. I am not saying he is going to get my vote come game day, I have not settled yet on my hundred percent running man, but right now I am digging his persona.

B-Rad
01-12-2008, 05:58 PM
Agree about his persona... I don't know much of anything about any of the candidates views right now though :-P Still have to do a lot of research.

BTW, my endurance time was 1:30 :D

Shaolinlueb
01-12-2008, 08:13 PM
virtues and morals shouldnt be a deciding factor. look at bush. good guy, cool guy but sucks at running a country. look at jfk or clinton, not exactly the most moral guys but were great leaders.

seperate church and state.

ron paul 2008

Drake
01-13-2008, 07:02 AM
I watched it... all the way through.

I am concerned about our future.

Black Jack II
01-13-2008, 11:39 AM
look at jfk or clinton, not exactly the most moral guys but were great leaders

Don't confuse Charisma for being a great leader. Clinton was the biggest pos president the USA has had since Nixon. Horrible leader who just happened to drip the charisma like a ***** in vegas.

Let's see he lied under oath as the president 2 times, god knows how many times as the governor but I think it was over 4.

Total abuse of power, treason, sedition, perjury, malfeasance, obstruction of justice, taking bribes, giving bribes, illegal gift taking, illegal campaign activity, evidence suppression, dereliction of duty, jeopardizing national security, sexual assualt and battery, ****....the list can just roll on and on showcasing how bad of a leader he is.

WinterPalm
01-13-2008, 12:58 PM
Total abuse of power, treason, sedition, perjury, malfeasance, obstruction of justice, taking bribes, giving bribes, illegal gift taking, illegal campaign activity, evidence suppression, dereliction of duty, jeopardizing national security, sexual assualt and battery, ****....the list can just roll on and on showcasing how bad of a leader he is.

The beauty of this statement is that it could be applied to any president past, present, or future. God bless America...

Black Jack II
01-13-2008, 01:08 PM
The beauty of this statement is that it could be applied to any president past, present, or future. God bless America...

Where do you get that invalid viewpoint. Clinton actually did these things.....show me how this can be applied to ANY past, present or future president of America.

WinterPalm
01-13-2008, 10:03 PM
It was kind of a joke...

But realistically, can you find a president who doesn't have some shady doings attached to his name? I doubt it. It's the nature of the system I guess...

SifuAbel
01-14-2008, 02:19 AM
The last three come to mind. Which is all that matters to this generation. :rolleyes: