PDA

View Full Version : Nocturnal Emissions

olkat314
05-29-2001, 11:57 AM
I seem to be having a wee bit of trouble with this lately, after doing chi-building exercises. I've read that this is something to do with my kidney's not having enough yin, and that i must properly strengthen them with qi gong that raise the huiyin cavity.

Any suggestions and/or previous experience welcome.

Thanks

Tak

joedoe
05-30-2001, 07:08 AM
Are you talking about gaseous or fluid emissions? :)

-------------------------------------
You have no chance to survive - make your time.

lloyd
05-31-2001, 03:37 PM
I didn´t know that there were also gaseous nocturnal emissions.
I have heard that the problem is weakness and yin deficite of the kidneys. And also that alcohol and several widely used Western medicines (synthetic ones like tranquilisers) and drugs can cause it or make it worse.
Weakness of the kidneys doesn't mean weakness of the body. Through practice new jing is created but the kidney's don't have enough strength to hold it in. It is common when people push themselves over the limit in practice, I think.
Try to get enough sleep, don´t consume alcoholic beverages and drugs, drink plenty and I hope someone who knows better has some exercises to offer.

joedoe
06-01-2001, 05:16 AM
Well, given that the diagnosis seems to be related to the kidneys I doubt it would be gaseous, but you've never ****ed in your sleep? :)

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Qiman
06-01-2001, 06:57 AM
Abandit, I just cracked up. Your last sentence is about ****ing in your sleep and then your signature about the echo of eternity.

It seems that the original question has confused us all. Olkat314, are you having orgasm or peeing the bed? Not to be crude but things are unclear. I have already ruled out the ****ing bit. Have you seen a uriologist?

-------------------------I am fortunate to have a teacher to correct my foolish ways......Qiman

joedoe
06-01-2001, 08:36 AM
Wow. I was being funny and I didn't even realise it :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Wongsifu
06-07-2001, 12:30 AM
Man i am laughing so much its unbelievable, that was so brilliant.I have almost woken up the whole neighbourhood.

About the original question aparently when the kidneys are weak then you have nocturnal emissions. Theres lots of chi kung you can find to strengthen them ... loads and loads.

Ive finally done it I can train longer by getting paid to do nothing , and my parents always called me lazy :)
get paid online http://www.spedia.net/cgi-bin/tz.cgi?run=show_svc&fl=8&vid=2475225