PDA

View Full Version : "it was about to go down!!!!"

hskwarrior
01-12-2008, 03:02 PM
ya boy almost got into a fight today........

this section has been boring for days now, so i thought i'd bring up the fact that i was going to kwa sow chop the hell out of someone today.

i was on my way to the bank, the car in front of me cut me off at every lane change i made....like three times........when i was finally reaching my destination they cut me off one more time so as they drove straight and i was turning right, i flipped em off thinking if they weren't doing it to me on purpose they shouldn't have even known i flipped em off.

i pull into the stall at the bank, opened my trunk for something thinking that little situation was over when i hear from behind me "is there a problem here?" when i turned around it was the car that kept cutting me off.

i laughed in their faces and asked "so you guys just had to come and look for me huh?"

Dude asked me again......"you got a problem" so i said EFF Yeah i got a problem your dumb arses keeps cutting me off......"so effin what i flipped you off. if you're going to do something about it, get the eff out of the car. i kept yelling to get the eff out your car and do something or just drive away.......so they drove away.

but now for the folks that are like "EFF YEAH, Sifu frank almost had a fight" Ha! now i gotta look over my should in case this dude see's me before i see him.

if THAT jumps off, i'll update you.

hskwarrior
01-12-2008, 03:19 PM
just an after thought, i didn't realize till after wards, my trunk was filled with daggers and swords.....no fake stuff......real swords........LOL......i would have scared the hell out of them if i grabbed one of the swords. ;)

Vilmore
01-12-2008, 03:43 PM
little bit of a dissapointing read :D but hey, better then nothing.

hskwarrior
01-12-2008, 03:57 PM
Really Why So Disappointing?

DID YOU WANT ME TO SAY I KILLED HIM? HURT HIM REAL BAD? NAH, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, SORRY.

Vilmore
01-12-2008, 04:08 PM
notting happend :)

just at the peak of the tension.... it just ends

hskwarrior
01-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Oh Sorry, I Kinda Wanted It Too......you Know How The Girl Can Get On Your Nerves.......well It Was Like That. And That Happened, Only To Peter Out.

Hell, I Was Ready, And Challenged Him. He Wouldn't Get Out. Idk Why ;)

Eddie
01-13-2008, 02:38 AM
hehe cool story mr Frank.

One day, my wife, my son and I were at a shopping mall exit. As we were trying to get out at the traffic light (which is also the exit) there was some car infront of us that didnt want to move. After a short while, I hooted at the guy just so that he can move. I was in a very good mood, so it wasnt the usual bang the hooter thing. As I did that, I saw the handbrake light go on, and then saw the guy open his door to get out. This short (about 5ft) old man (about 75) got out with his walking stick and struggled walking to me. Naturally i though he was gonna sk for help, so I got out cause I wanted to help. The guy was seriously old and looked very helpless. To my amazement, he started swearing at me and started callimg me all sorts of things, even saying he will f me up. I just laughed so hard, got back in the car and waited for him to finish. By now there were a cue of cars behind us, and everyone was laughing to hard. The guy took his walking stick, smashed it on his own car, got back in, and did a wheelspin out.

hehe. It was so funny, guess it was one of those events you had to be there :cool:

golden arhat
01-21-2008, 08:02 AM
head + car door
combination of both of them

that would have been a better story