PDA

View Full Version : Wing Chun in El Paso

KPM
01-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Hey Guys!

If anyone is in the El Paso vicinity and wants to train, just let me know! I'm recently back from Iraq and hoping to get a small WCK group going from my house. Thanks!

Phil Redmond
01-12-2008, 04:59 PM
Hey Guys!

If anyone is in the El Paso vicinity and wants to train, just let me know! I'm recently back from Iraq and hoping to get a small WCK group going from my house. Thanks!
The term all of us vets from any war use when we meet each other is WELCOME BACK:)
Phil

hunt1
01-12-2008, 06:21 PM
I am in Albuquerque about 3.5 hour drive. Perhaps sometime we could meet half way.

RGVWingChun
01-31-2008, 05:24 PM
cool....I'm in the rio grande valley, deep south texas....12 hour drive!!!! What lineage?

Moses
rgvwingchun@yahoo.com

KPM
02-01-2008, 04:37 PM
cool....I'm in the rio grande valley, deep south texas....12 hour drive!!!! What lineage?

Moses
rgvwingchun@yahoo.com

I've been a bit of what the Japanese call a "ronin" and what Robert Chu has called a "Wandering Knight." I started my WCK education with Joy Chaudhuri in Augustine Fong's lineage (Ho Kam Ming -- Yip Man) and spent some considerable time there. I have studied more briefly in the past with Randy Li (Ho Kam Ming -- Yip Man), John Clayton (William Cheung -- Yip Man), and Jim Roselando of the Pin Sun WCK family. I also have a pretty extensive WCK library and have looked at lots of other lineages. I would say now that my WCK probably is closest to the Wong Shun Leung version. On my "wish list" of people to get together and train with are Robert Chu and Gary Lam.

If you are ever in the El Paso area, be sure and look me up!

espnazi
02-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Keith did you ever receive my e-mail?

just wondering since i never heard back from you.

KPM
02-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Keith did you ever receive my e-mail?
just wondering since i never heard back from you.

No! Sorry! But I didn't! I will PM you again with my eMail just in case it got messed up somehow. Looking forward to hearing from you.

KPM
02-04-2008, 12:18 PM
No! Sorry! But I didn't! I will PM you again with my eMail just in case it got messed up somehow. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I haven't heard from you Bro! Are you still out there? Maybe you need to PM me with your eMail?

KPM
03-24-2008, 02:24 PM
Hi Guys!

I finally got a website up so people will know I'm here. Its still a work in progress. Plans for future additions include reviews of various books and videos in my library, some Wing Chun related tactical knife work and Wing Chun related stick-fighting methods. Any suggestions are welcome, as long as they are constructive! :)

Check it out at:

www.riograndewingchun.com

KPM
06-23-2008, 05:13 AM
Hi Guys!

I did some updating on my website. I explained what is typically meant by "San Sik" and I discussed some of the "Mantis" aspects of my Wing Chun. Check it out:

http://www.riograndewingchun.com

grassoft
06-12-2012, 06:40 AM
Hey Guys!

Hi Keith,

I reading your message (even though years have gone by)
I wonder if you are still around.

I also live in El Paso, and I'd been trying to find someone

who knows Wing Chun.

Salvo

Vajramusti
06-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Hey Guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
wELCOME BACK kEITH.
good wishes,

joy chaudhuri

Phil Redmond
06-13-2012, 06:38 PM
I have a student from Yale who's a lawyer in El Paso. Maybe he'd like to work out with another WC guy.

grassoft
07-17-2012, 06:32 PM
I have a student from Yale who's a lawyer in El Paso. Maybe he'd like to work out with another WC guy.

I would really like to get a hold of him so we can practice WC. If you could give him my information i would greatly appreciate it thank you!

Salvo.