PDA

View Full Version : Mid Life Crisis

Mas Judt
01-21-2008, 02:43 PM
So I'm seriously considering opening a school/gym.

Any thoughts or advice besides 'Don't Do It?'

rogue
01-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Have you considered a hobby like collecting life like love dolls?:D

Mas Judt
01-21-2008, 03:21 PM
I've considered shrunken heads, but i don't know how to do the shrinking part :D

Yao Sing
01-21-2008, 03:31 PM
*gasp* (http://robotgossip.blogspot.com/2005/04/robot-sex-dolls.html):eek:

Black Jack II
01-21-2008, 04:09 PM
In your area.

Lifetime-Expensive and has all the perks
48 Hour Fitness-Open all the time-heh
Cardinal-small and totally inexpensive
Core Fitness-I work out their, was topnotch, its a training gym but at one time they dropped the price a ton and its changing, good gym still and is moving locations at some point. I believe Bryan from Golden Mountain works out their and trains under **** Cook.
Bally's-nuff said
**** Cook sports trainer is opening up a new gym in Naperville-Excellent bodybuilder/trainer who is opening up a small gym soon.

if all else fails you could get a sex change and go work the midnight crew at Pirates Cove in Roselle, work the glutes by swinging around the poll and making a manugly O face.

Just throwing out options....:D

Mas Judt
01-21-2008, 04:30 PM
Not the kind of gym I was thinking about, really.

Yeah, Brian works with D Cook. We helped him with his biz plan.

Black Jack II
01-21-2008, 05:19 PM
Not the kind of gym I was thinking about, really.

Thank god for small favours.:D

**** is a good guy and no one would blame him for getting out of Core.

Corey though a nice guy, (the owner of core-in a sense anyway) is a mental case when it comes to business.

btw-where would you be looking-geographic wise?

Mas Judt
01-21-2008, 06:55 PM
Depends on doing the research...

viper
01-21-2008, 08:18 PM
Im in the throws of starting my own business do your research then when you think your done do some more get a job at a gym mayb. Finally chase your dream/goal chase it like a crack adict after there last fix and do not take no for a answer. If you really want it take it.

Mas Judt
01-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Well, I'm kinda experienced on the business front. Kinda over experienced, really.

msg
01-21-2008, 10:25 PM
hi mas.judt i saw that you do kuntao silat i have done it for a while i was wondering who was your teacher .and if they new willem de.thouars or if you know him

Mas Judt
01-22-2008, 08:20 AM
Hi MSG,
My primary teacher is Steve Gartin, who is Uncle Bill's senior student - particularly in knife craft. (When he isn't on the outs politically, you know how these guys are.) Yes, I do know Uncle Bill.

Why do you ask? Who is your teacher?