PDA

View Full Version : Attacks Of Death

BUK SING
01-24-2008, 03:54 AM
Write deadly attacks

Yern Charp to sternem stops the heart

Fu Jow to the sternam land heel of palm into the sternam if that dosn't kill them the fingers should land in the throat.

Been Choi too the temple (brains pressur point)

I don't promote unfreindly violence

Keep the streets safe

htowndragon
01-24-2008, 04:43 AM
pau choih to throat

cup choi to the temple

sanjuro_ronin
01-24-2008, 05:19 AM
Turkish Oil Check, even if it doesn't kill you, you'll wish you were dead.
:D

brothernumber9
01-24-2008, 07:39 AM
In my limited experience

I have never heard of anyone die from any hand strike to the temple.

I have never heard of anyone die from any punch to the sternum, although I have heard of a few people die from a heart punch, one being from former pro wrestler Ox Baker.

Other than strangulation, I have never heard of anyone die from any kind of tiger claw, unless that claw was attached to an actual tiger.

I am open to the possibility that anything can happen, I have just never heard of them happening from media or word of mouth in my own life.

Eddie
01-24-2008, 07:45 AM
You obviously don’t watch enough movies then ;)

BUK SING
01-24-2008, 07:52 AM
some of these attacks do seam weird but they do kill the attacks to the sternem are probably the same thing as what happened with that wrestler ninjutsu also uses it for their ninja death punch for some reason it causes your brain to think your hearts beating to fast so it trys to slow it down normally if your heart was beating to fast it would work but in this case its not so its stops it.

Killing by attacks to the throat just blocks of the air way through your body.

The temple is the most common death attack as it will cause more trauma to your brain then any other place in your head a boxer died a few years aggo from it (forgot the name i'll try and find it)

As for the tiger claw their are two ways to use it one is the hit with the fingers first the other is to heat with heal of the palm and fingers at same time or palf first the attack i mentoned combines the sternem theory and the throat theory.

as for death by attack from a tiger claw this won't ussaully happen tiger claw is the most innapropriatly named attack in kung fu as tigers kill by bites not claws lol

Drake
01-24-2008, 07:59 AM
In my limited experience

I have never heard of anyone die from any hand strike to the temple.

I have never heard of anyone die from any punch to the sternum, although I have heard of a few people die from a heart punch, one being from former pro wrestler Ox Baker.

Other than strangulation, I have never heard of anyone die from any kind of tiger claw, unless that claw was attached to an actual tiger.

I am open to the possibility that anything can happen, I have just never heard of them happening from media or word of mouth in my own life.

Clearly you haven't seen Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

brothernumber9
01-24-2008, 08:06 AM
A guy in a boxing match died from a temple strike? with gloves on? I'm sure he didn't just die from repeated concussive blows that can potentially cause swelling of the brain, concussion leading to coma, or spinal chord and neurological trauma and injury. The style of your screen name has built it's reputation on practicality and fight experience. Take some notes in reality from your seniors.

jow yeroc
01-24-2008, 08:08 AM
In my humble opinion i guess its possible with the proper amount of force.
I know the throat is pretty easy to destroy though.

banditshaw
01-24-2008, 08:13 AM
A well placed leopard fist to the throat at full force will definitely send someone to the hospital.

As for the turkish oil check, if someone has already gotten that far to manipulate you then yeah.... just roll over and die already:D

Drake
01-24-2008, 08:27 AM
I crushed a throat once. Took some work, though.

diego
01-24-2008, 09:37 AM
my fave kajukenbo tactic...kick his groin grab shoulder and right hammer back of neck and sink into horse or bow and downward right elbow to back of spine...signature Emperado technique...my fave Hop Gar is left side bow and right palm chest to open him up and right side bow left sow knock his head off...

another sweet ko...if you get tigers mouth to throat with right...right rake his face and shuffle to oppositte side bow and left overhead to temple...the throat shot in theory stuns him...the rake opens him up and the overhead puts him down as he is all bent...

similar in one of the sets...you get the rightbackfist to face in left side bow...turn to right side bow and left tigers mouth throat....left twist step into him and two claw to chest left hand low right hand above, right slashing heel kick to his knee bending him over and right tornado kick to face putting him down...then stomp him to death.

so my fave lethal tech's is opening him up and smashing him, and coiling through him tasmanian devil style breaking him down for the stomp....don't rely on one move imo.
cheers

sanjuro_ronin
01-24-2008, 09:39 AM
I have a bunch of killer moves, the problem is that no one ever just stands there and lets me do them, they fight back and all that.
I hate those people.

diego
01-24-2008, 09:42 AM
I have a bunch of killer moves, the problem is that no one ever just stands there and lets me do them, they fight back and all that.
I hate those people.

****ing *****s:) they always let's box let's box...wimps:rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
01-24-2008, 09:43 AM
****ing *****s:) they always let's box let's box...wimps:rolleyes:

Exactly !
You feel my pain eh?

Drake
01-24-2008, 09:44 AM
I hate those people.

And then they get all CRAZY and start biting and scratching and flailing about...

sanjuro_ronin
01-24-2008, 09:45 AM
And then they get all CRAZY and start biting and scratching and flailing about...

Or worse, they actually fight back and KNOW how to fight !
*******s !!

diego
01-24-2008, 09:46 AM
Exactly !
You feel my pain eh?

guy punches me in the face and it's just like, "DUDE!!!. slowww down man, YOU ARE DOING THE TECHNIQUE WRONG" lmao

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=0W1ym3yggR4&feature=related

lol

sanjuro_ronin
01-24-2008, 09:51 AM
guy punches me in the face and it's just like, "DUDE!!!. slowww down man, YOU ARE DOING THE TECHNIQUE WRONG" lmao

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=0W1ym3yggR4&feature=related

lol

The uber deadly !

Drake
01-24-2008, 09:52 AM
Or worse, they actually fight back and KNOW how to fight !
*******s !!

Yeah, I hate that! I'm like "STOP PUNCHING ME SO I CAN DIM MAK YOUUUUUU!!!!"

It's even worse when you hit their pressure point and nothing happens because they're so pumped up. I'm like "THAT HURT YOU!! ACT LIKE IT!!"

diego
01-24-2008, 09:56 AM
Yeah, I hate that! I'm like "STOP PUNCHING ME SO I CAN DIM MAK YOUUUUUU!!!!"

It's even worse when you hit their pressure point and nothing happens because they're so pumped up. I'm like "THAT HURT YOU!! ACT LIKE IT!!" lol

Isn't that in a bruce lee movie...the old asian guy flips out and loses it " I KILL YOU I KILL YOU AHHHH!!!!" when they fight with the butcher knives in the alley in dragon?...

diego
01-24-2008, 10:01 AM
lol

Isn't that in a bruce lee movie...the old asian guy flips out and loses it " I KILL YOU I KILL YOU AHHHH!!!!" when they fight with the butcher knives in the alley in dragon?...

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=bf7OF0GfZl4

i love the old guy with the butcher knife...

hskwarrior
01-24-2008, 10:26 AM
19,000 lbs of bombs would be a great attack of death!!!!!

stout
01-24-2008, 11:01 AM
how about,

uzi 9mm .........wrrrrong

hskwarrior
01-24-2008, 11:14 AM
mac 10, Ar 15's, M'16's...........love em all.

desert eagle will settle any dispute.

htowndragon
01-24-2008, 11:27 AM
dessert eagles are nice but i dont like the recoil on them. any magnum for that matter, but 9mm's and hollow points work great.

CLFNole
01-24-2008, 11:45 AM
This whole topic reminds me of this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XAWFBbQa_84

Classic Jim Carey.

IronWeasel
01-24-2008, 12:00 PM
Kick to the groin.

Do it hard enough and the victim will just kill themselves.

diego
01-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Kick to the groin.

Do it hard enough and the victim will just kill themselves.

I shifted my internal organs to avoid the attack from the knife...HOWEVER

lmao, I love in living color

Mike Sheng
01-24-2008, 01:15 PM
I believe that it come down to proper Body Unity/Mechanics and Hand Conditioning.However you have some strike that don't really take much power but still it needs to be well placed to be effective.Just my 2 cents:)

stout
01-24-2008, 01:35 PM
a SAW will get you out of the ****te on a heavy day.

I think modern military SF combat skills is next step up from MA training, what do you folks think y'all?

brothernumber9
01-24-2008, 01:47 PM
military San Francisco Combat skills?

I'm scared of that!

stout
01-24-2008, 02:11 PM
no Special Forces, man! Pistol work, escape and evade, etc. Don't mind me...I am just bored and day dreaming.

sanjuro_ronin
01-24-2008, 02:15 PM
no Special Forces, man! Pistol work, escape and evade, etc. Don't mind me...I am just bored and day dreaming.

Most people view military H2H as a step down inMA training, not a step up, at least in terms of quality.
Although combatives have improved a great deal over the last few years.

H2H will always take second place to armed combat for the military.
Which doesn't mean that there aren't some high caliber MA in the military, just that it has very little to do with the actual military training per say.

stout
01-24-2008, 02:41 PM
Well yeah, why would you use short range weapons such as your body, if you have modern weapons. I have been thinking about this a bit. MA builds a spirit, which would make practitioners better thinking soldiers. As in the case of the Hung mun. All this talk about touches of death, the next stage is knowledge in modern warfare.