PDA

View Full Version : Bicker Thread

Fox
01-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Ok. Anyone that has a proplem to get off his/her chest do it no or forever hold their peace.

sanjuro_ronin
01-24-2008, 01:33 PM
yeah, I got a problem !

I think there is a draft in here:

Fox
01-24-2008, 01:35 PM
yeah, I got a problem !

I think there is a draft in here:

LOLZ, we have a winner. Shame there is no rep system here.:D

sanjuro_ronin
01-24-2008, 01:38 PM
One thing I shoudl say, in a serious tone, I think that internet challenges are a huge waste of time.
Pointless.
I also think that people shouldn't write cheques their body can't cash.
The above two go hand-in-hand.

I also have issues with guys named Todd.

Fox
01-24-2008, 01:45 PM
One thing I shoudl say, in a serious tone, I think that internet challenges are a huge waste of time.
Pointless.
I also think that people shouldn't write cheques their body can't cash.
The above two go hand-in-hand.

I also have issues with guys named Todd.

Also true,Just show up and do what ya gotta do.

sanjuro_ronin
01-24-2008, 01:50 PM
I also think that, at least once in one's life ( preferably much more) than every MA should step into the "ring" with a trained professional fighter.

BruceSteveRoy
01-24-2008, 01:51 PM
i have never met a leslie that i liked. i take offense to mimes. i hate the word banana because when i write it i never know when to stop. bana, no, not enough, bananana, too much. i don't like the way people drive in the dc metro area. i hate toyota echoes. i think they are ugly. i don't like hippies, they need to bathe. i don't like emo music. i hate traffic. i get angry at weathermen. apparently meteorologist is the greek word for liar. i hate the dallas cowboys. i hate that my wife won't let me form a rock band of downs syndrome kids and call it "syndrome of a down".

sanjuro_ronin
01-24-2008, 01:56 PM
People with comb overs **** me off !!
Go bald you hair-challenged mother ****ers !

brothernumber9
01-24-2008, 02:07 PM
Syndrome of a Down
nice. that ish was funny.

1bad65
01-24-2008, 03:10 PM
I also think that people shouldn't let their wives write cheques their body can't cash.

Fixed that for you.

Lucas
01-24-2008, 03:12 PM
I hate drama, of all sorts.

lkfmdc
01-24-2008, 03:15 PM
let me be the first to say

DUCK SEASON

Golden Spider
01-24-2008, 03:23 PM
RABBIT SEASON! and Gracie Brazilian ju jitsu

SifuAbel
01-24-2008, 03:24 PM
Rabbit Season!!!

LOL!!! Got beat to the punch.

1bad65
01-24-2008, 03:28 PM
let me be the first to say DUCK SEASON

And Rudy showed up right on queue!

1bad65
01-24-2008, 03:30 PM
So Tom, why did you keep messing with me AFTER I changed my sig like you ASKED?

SifuAbel
01-24-2008, 03:45 PM
Tom,

I think its hopeless. I put 1dumb on ignore a while ago. I'm sure he's got some ridiculous quip about some obsessed thing. As if anything he says actually makes him seem somewhat tough and manly. :rolleyes: As if anyone here will EVER think any different of him. As if 8 minutes of hamsterbation before his video means dick.

He has shown himself to be a coward and loud mouth. Taking credit for things he has nothing to do with and trying to spin his way into credibility.

His wife doesn't ALLOW him to fight. Talk about PW!! :rolleyes: So trying to get a match with him will prove impossible. Even if you go to his front door, walk in, and pull him off the toilet, while he is trying to pass that brick.

I'm sure he'll come up with some non sequitur lie in his next post. I can't be bothered with ghost instigators. At the very least, a few of the other BSers are willing to fight.

Fox
01-24-2008, 03:53 PM
Tom,

I think its hopeless. I put 1dumb on ignore a while ago. I'm sure he's got some ridiculous quip about some obsessed thing. As if anything he says actually makes him seem somewhat tough and manly. :rolleyes: As if anyone here will EVER think any different of him. As if 8 minutes of hamsterbation before his video means dick.

He has shown himself to be a coward and loud mouth. Taking credit for things he has nothing to do with and trying to spin his way into credibility.

His wife doesn't ALLOW him to fight. Talk about PW!! :rolleyes: So trying to get a match with him will prove impossible. Even if you go to his front door, walk in, and pull him off the toilet, while he is trying to pass that brick.

I'm sure he'll come up with some non sequitur lie in his next post. I can't be bothered with ghost instigators. At the very least, a few of the other BSers are willing to fight.

You and Ronin have it both right!! I have been in the ring in Germany.

Some on BS do put up others stay quiet and never answer.

jow yeroc
01-24-2008, 03:53 PM
I must have smoked too much weed in my teens 'cos i'm just too laid back
to do a bunch of bickering (b itchering) about some things. I like to frequent
this site and others to learn about and research other styles, "kick it"(street
parlance for converse in a friendly manner:D) with other martial artists around
the country and world. But all the yapp about challenges and the back and
forth is just wack(street parlance for shut the f up and gong sau and stop
wasting training time, energy, and file space over dumb s h i t.)
Other than that i got no bickers except soft toilet tissue leaves dingleberries
but Scottisue is so harsh, people who put ketchup on franks **** me off,
finding condoms big eough to fit me is getting to be a chore. It's not 'cos i'm
just long, but i'm wide too (big boneded, heavy structured),& I hate to ride my
motorcycle in the cold. Other than that I'm good.

Fox
01-24-2008, 03:57 PM
So Tom, why did you keep messing with me AFTER I changed my sig like you ASKED?

Read your own answer? You told me you wouldn't if I believe. Also talking crap about me or my wife gets you nowhere.

Also to let people know you started a thread in the wrong place to beging with. so either be civil or not.:D

1bad65
01-24-2008, 03:58 PM
I've answered Tom. It's you two who won't show. I've been consistant the whole time about not travelling.

Rudy put me on ignore when I kept showing HIS WORDS where he said he was coming for me. Once I kept on message and demanded a date, he decided to 'ignore' me. Whatever.

Remember:

I'll say that I'm coming..........Sometime in the future. get ready.

1bad65
01-24-2008, 04:01 PM
FYI Tom, I just posted your wife's OWN WORDS offering you up for a challenge match. If that gets your panties in a bunch, too bad.

Lets see that again:

I will let you go up against a male..I will just watch like your friends did. I promise the BB's will not hurt you to much. It will be my husband.

1bad65
01-24-2008, 04:02 PM
You told me you wouldn't if I believe.

Moron!!! I took it off and you still kept up your crap!

Should I put it back up again?

Fox
01-24-2008, 04:05 PM
I've answered Tom. It's you two who won't show. I've been consistant the whole time about not travelling.

Rudy put me on ignore when I kept showing HIS WORDS where he said he was coming for me. Once I kept on message and demanded a date, he decided to 'ignore' me. Whatever.

Remember:

That is between you two..all I can say is sometime..............in the future could mean anytime. We have been civil (both) uncivil.
Then it comes to posting in Bs, which got you nowhere, am I right?

Fox
01-24-2008, 04:11 PM
FYI Tom, I just posted your wife's OWN WORDS offering you up for a challenge match. If that gets your panties in a bunch, too bad.

Lets see that again:

sacasam with no pm to back it up..BTW I did take the year of the chicken off.

1bad65
01-24-2008, 04:15 PM
Then it comes to posting in Bs, which got you nowhere, am I right?

Huh? It got moved to Trollshido, yes. But it was because I called you a hypocrite. I did not accuse you of teaching Bullshido.

sacasam with no pm to back it up...

Why do I need a PM?!?! I have her ACTUAL QUOTE! Sarcasm my ***. That's a cop out.

And notice you have NOTHING from me challenging you. Because I never did.

1bad65
01-24-2008, 04:16 PM
If dropping a challenge is sarcasm, Rudy is the poster child for sarcasm! :D

Fox
01-24-2008, 04:31 PM
Huh? It got moved to Trollshido, yes. But it was because I called you a hypocrite. I did not accuse you of teaching Bullshido.

Why do I need a PM?!?! I have her ACTUAL QUOTE! Sarcasm my ***. That's a cop out.

And notice you have NOTHING from me challenging you. Because I never did.

You keep talking tough, you may well end up like Springer. Sadly you guys are both the same age and you STILL have not learned the lesson he just did. That's A THREAT BTW. I have no plans to leave Austin, so there.

This is the best I have!

Tell me this is not a threat.
I am not calling you name either.

1bad65
01-24-2008, 04:59 PM
You keep talking tough, you may well end up like Springer. Sadly you guys are both the same age and you STILL have not learned the lesson he just did. That's A THREAT BTW. I have no plans to leave Austin, so there.

It is a threat, and a promise too. Notice it is NOT a challenge. And it was IN RESPONSE to your wife offering you up for a challenge match.

Care to change your story now?

Fox
01-24-2008, 05:10 PM
It is a threat, and a promise too. Notice it is NOT a challenge. And it was IN RESPONSE to your wife offering you up for a challenge match.

Care to change your story now?

same difference..threat=challange. I am aware of her scarcasum, you however are a different breed.

Like I said be civil or be quiet.

Fox
01-24-2008, 05:19 PM
BYW..old news..What is your problem with me or anyone else on this board?

Names please?

1bad65
01-24-2008, 05:34 PM
same difference..threat=challange.

Oh my God! Are you that stupid?

Remember Mr English Major, it was IN RESPONSE to your wife's challenge.

1bad65
01-24-2008, 05:35 PM
BYW..old news..What is your problem with me or anyone else on this board?

Names please?

Are you serious?!?!

Fox
01-24-2008, 05:41 PM
Are you serious?!?!

Yes I am serious, I want everyone he to know who and why you have a problem with them.

Do not claim to be an English Major, nor a master, nor anything else but what or who I am=ME

Fox
01-24-2008, 05:45 PM
i have a problem , with people saying come to me..lol

1bad65
01-24-2008, 05:51 PM
Just admit your wife dropped the challenge. It's written in black and white Fox.

Ok, I'll say how it got going.

FYI, I posted this some time ago, on this site:

Speaking for MYSELF, I'm just sick and tired of seeing Rudy issue challenge after challenge and NEVER fight. So I posted on the Youtube video that Omar put up making fun of Osiris. I posted that it's odd they were making fun of Osiris for no-showing when Rudy had done it ALOT. I actually posted links to show where he had backed out of his e-challenges, including one thread here where he actually promised to fight TWO guys. Of course he actually fought neither. For some reason this got Rudy's goat. :D

Then your wife dropped a challenge to me. I refused to fight a woman, unlike Omar. And I refuse to assault a woman, unlike JFS. So she offered you up. I said to come on down and get Springered. Then you kept coming up with bs excuses; sarcasm, 1bad65 actually made the challenge, etc. And your constant 'lets be civil and bury the hatchet' followed by your sniping at me for no reason has me mad.

I'm tired of you. I respected you during the Coda Scott investigation. I praised your work on BS when others were not sure he was a fraud. Then you defended a fraud - 'Rashad', you defended a racist who attacked a woman - JFS, and you defended a liar - Rudy. And in the process you called me a liar and a coward! I have every right to be mad at you.

1bad65
01-24-2008, 05:55 PM
i have a problem , with people saying come to me..lol

You sure don't with Rudy!!!

What did you expect me to say? This: Well Mrs Fox you offered up Tom in a challenge match. I'll drive 450 miles to fight a guy I've never met over 'Net drama!

Get real.

Fox
01-24-2008, 06:09 PM
You sure don't with Rudy!!!

What did you expect me to say? This: Well Mrs Fox you offered up Tom in a challenge match. I'll drive 450 miles to fight a guy I've never met over 'Net drama!

Get real.

You totally forgot, I offered to meet you halfway.

As for the challenge thing , if I recall I turned it inti a sparring match.

Fox
01-24-2008, 06:10 PM
BTW, where are the names you have a proplem with on here?

1bad65
01-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Your wife dropped the challenge. I said come HERE, not HALFWAY here. Why do not get this? I do not travel for 'Net bs!!!!

I only have a problem with you and Rudy over here.

I actually like Knifefighter, Unkokusai, MasterKiller, BlackJack, Boshea, RD, and some others here.

Fox
01-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Your wife dropped the challenge. I said come HERE, not HALFWAY here. Why do not get this? I do not travel for 'Net bs!!!!

I only have a problem with you and Rudy over here.

I actually like Knifefighter, Unkokusai, MasterKiller, BlackJack, Boshea, RD, and some others here.

Good to know..thats why you call people names..hmmmmmmmmm

Who are the minutemen you proclaim to call out?

1bad65
01-24-2008, 06:28 PM
I called RUDY 'The Minuteman'. Get it? :D

1bad65
01-24-2008, 06:29 PM
Though debates get heated, they are adults and don't drop challenges on me when we disagree.

Fox
01-24-2008, 06:32 PM
Understood

Yao Sing
01-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Hate to interrupt your little love spat but I just wanted to speak up because I don't wat to forever hold my piece. :p

Fox
01-24-2008, 06:53 PM
Hate to interrupt your little love spat but I just wanted to speak up because I don't wat to forever hold my piece. :p

Speak up:D

lkfmdc
01-24-2008, 07:11 PM
I repeat

DUCK SEASON

:D

Golden Spider
01-25-2008, 12:16 AM
WABBIT SEASON!

SifuAbel
01-25-2008, 01:10 AM
Hosenfeffer!!!

Drake
01-25-2008, 02:35 AM
I don't like message board challenges. They irritate me. This stuff belongs in PMs. Either you fight or you don't fight. There doesn't have to be negotiations, who said what and why. Just fight. It's bothersome. It's not hard to drive x amount of miles on a weekend, fight the guy, win or lose, and leave. You likely won't die, and many of the bruises will be gone in a week. I've stood up to some very talented martial artists in my time. I've lost most of them, but hey... at least I fought. AND we all get along now.

sanjuro_ronin
01-25-2008, 05:23 AM
Let's not bicker and quarell about who killed whom, all that matters is that Sir Lancelot here is going to marry my daughter....

Oh wait...wrong flashback...

What we need is something fluffy and cuddly, something that says eat me and be happy:

Fox
01-25-2008, 03:56 PM
I don't like message board challenges. They irritate me. This stuff belongs in PMs. Either you fight or you don't fight. There doesn't have to be negotiations, who said what and why. Just fight. It's bothersome. It's not hard to drive x amount of miles on a weekend, fight the guy, win or lose, and leave. You likely won't die, and many of the bruises will be gone in a week. I've stood up to some very talented martial artists in my time. I've lost most of them, but hey... at least I fought. AND we all get along now.

1bad wants to keep everything out in the open.

BTW, when are you coming back? Where are you going to live? What arts have tou trained in?

1bad65
01-25-2008, 04:07 PM

Like where your wife offered you up for a challenge match.

In case you forgot:

I will let you go up against a male..I will just watch like your friends did. I promise the BB's will not hurt you to much. It will be my husband.

Fox
01-25-2008, 04:23 PM
keep them coming, At least I outrank you Little Blue Belt. What arts have you trained in..LOL 2

Fox
01-25-2008, 04:43 PM
Let's not bicker and quarell about who killed whom, all that matters is that Sir Lancelot here is going to marry my daughter....

Oh wait...wrong flashback...

What we need is something fluffy and cuddly, something that says eat me and be happy:

Everyone needs to get things off their chest so to speak. You understand
Stress.:D

I vote for the CHICKEN, gotta feed my Wolf some way

1bad65
01-25-2008, 04:51 PM
keep them coming, At least I outrank you Little Blue Belt. What arts have you trained in..LOL 2

Who gives a crap about rank? I'd still Springerize you. :D

I've trained in boxing and GJJ mostly. I spar MMA with active fighters quite often too. Got any vids of you sparring tough guy?

Fox
01-25-2008, 05:03 PM
Who gives a crap about rank? I'd still Springerize you. :D

I've trained in boxing and GJJ mostly. I spar MMA with active fighters quite often too. Got any vids of you sparring tough guy?

I have vids, you will never see them. When it comes to springer, not gonna happen. you will never leave mama. I have done jj and some Bjj, as well as seen your little play on the mat..lolz

I asked you to be civil. but you seem to not understand.:D

1bad65
01-25-2008, 05:07 PM
I have vids, you will never see them.

Just like Rudy's backwater fights!

When it comes to springer, not gonna happen. you will never leave mama. I have done jj and some Bjj, as well as seen your little play on the mat..lolz

I won't leave AUSTIN. Idiot. Your wife dropped the challenge. Put up or shut up.

Who did you train BJJ under? :rolleyes:

SifuAbel
01-25-2008, 05:12 PM
I have vids, you will never see them. When it comes to springer, not gonna happen. you will never leave mama. I have done jj and some Bjj, as well as seen your little play on the mat..lolz

I asked you to be civil. but you seem to not understand.:D

Oh no,Tom. you don't understand. This guy is ***** whipped beyond measure. He is told what to do by his wife and mother and they tolerate his bjj as a fun thing to do before reporting to his wifely duties.

He seems deadly serious about his hamsterbation on the mat. Wow, 8 minutes of........... laying there.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS NEXT TD VIDEO. Comedy gold.

1bad65
01-25-2008, 05:17 PM
I'll say that I'm coming..........Sometime in the future. get ready.

When Rudy?

Fox
01-25-2008, 05:32 PM
Oh no,Tom. you don't understand. This guy is ***** whipped beyond measure. He is told what to do by his wife and mother and they tolerate his bjj as a fun thing to do before reporting to his wifely duties.

He seems deadly serious about his hamsterbation on the mat. Wow, 8 minutes of........... laying there.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS NEXT TD VIDEO. Comedy gold.

And thats the truth, just like he said you threatened him, but he threatened me.

Hypocrite 1bad:D

Fox
01-25-2008, 05:39 PM
Just like Rudy's backwater fights!

I won't leave AUSTIN. Idiot. Your wife dropped the challenge. Put up or shut up.

Who did you train BJJ under? :rolleyes:

My student trained in Edmond, you see we are friends and pass thing along, I also have a Black Belt under me, that has trained in other arts. He has a school in Edmond. I am more of a striker , but I will go to the ground with you

1bad65
01-25-2008, 05:54 PM
Tom, define hypocrite. :D

Who did you train BJJ under? Names please.

Fox
01-25-2008, 06:05 PM
Tom, define hypocrite. :D

Under Bryan Hale, who trained under someone else, which is none of your business, since I do not Brag about Belts. I as well traind under my dad , who was a golden gloves boxer and my brother in judo.

1bad65
01-25-2008, 06:13 PM
Under Bryan Hale, who trained under someone else, which is none of your business, since I do not Brag about Belts. I as well traind under my dad , who was a golden gloves boxer and my brother in judo.

What's Bryan's BJJ rank?

None of my business? Hmmm, where did I hear that before?:rolleyes:

Oh, and you brought up belts. Moron.

1bad65
01-25-2008, 06:15 PM
Here is Fox BRAGGING about his belts. Or was it sarcasm, AGAIN? :D

Fox
01-25-2008, 06:18 PM
Here is Fox BRAGGING about his belts. Or was it sarcasm, AGAIN? :D

Military little one.

1bad65
01-25-2008, 06:26 PM
So I was a 'Little Blue Belt' in the military? :rolleyes:

Thats news to me.

MasterKiller
01-25-2008, 08:47 PM
My student trained in Edmond, you see we are friends and pass thing along, I also have a Black Belt under me, that has trained in other arts. He has a school in Edmond. I am more of a striker , but I will go to the ground with you

In Edmond....at Titan Martial Arts? Or Crucible?

Am I reading this right that you have a BJJ Black belt training at your school in Stillwater? Or just a karate guy that has dabbled in other stuff?

Fox
01-25-2008, 10:39 PM
In Edmond....at Titan Martial Arts? Or Crucible?

Am I reading this right that you have a BJJ Black belt training at your school in Stillwater? Or just a karate guy that has dabbled in other stuff?

Bryan has a school in Edmond, he is no Black Belt in Bjj. He is soon to be a 2nd degree in American Karate under me, he is also a 2 degree in TKD under The Whild Bunch out of Stillwater. He has his Brown belt in Judo and a 1st degree in Akido. His school ie at the American Legion in Edmond. He also has some degree in Go jo ryu under Hagerty's. We both trained there at different times.

Fox
01-25-2008, 10:42 PM
The other student that does train under me , does not have a Black Belt either. He asked me if I minded him cross training and I told him to do so. The more arts you know the better artist you become.

Fox
01-25-2008, 10:44 PM
So I was a 'Little Blue Belt' in the military? :rolleyes:

Thats news to me.
Don't be soooooooo stupid, I ment I out rank you in the Military. You were in some sort of service right?

1bad65
01-25-2008, 10:47 PM
I was not in the military. I work in high-tech. Remember?

So who did you train BJJ under? You are starting to sound alot like Coda Scott....:rolleyes:

Fox
01-25-2008, 10:58 PM
I was not in the military. I work in high-tech. Remember?

So who did you train BJJ under? You are starting to sound alot like Coda Scott....:rolleyes:

Ok Coda, I learned what I know from my students. We share knowledge.

1bad65
01-25-2008, 11:01 PM
So your student who has no BJJ rank taught you BJJ?

That's your story right?

Fox
01-25-2008, 11:04 PM
So your student who has no BJJ rank taught you BJJ?

That's your story right?
One is white belt and the other is blue. I like Judo better, so it really doesn't matter.

1bad65
01-25-2008, 11:06 PM
One is white belt and the other is blue. I like Judo better, so it really doesn't matter.

But you said BJJ. It does matter, you claimed it.

So you trained under a BJJ Blue Belt?

Fox
01-25-2008, 11:11 PM
I said we shared knowledge, never trained under him. I tell you what I'll offer my wife up, if you think you can take her.

1bad65
01-25-2008, 11:15 PM
I said we shared knowledge, never trained under him. I tell you what I'll offer my wife up, if you think you can take her.

Are you sure about that Tom? ;)

Under Bryan Hale, who trained under someone else, which is none of your business, since I do not Brag about Belts.

And you posted that less than 1 hour ago!!!!!

1bad65
01-25-2008, 11:16 PM
I tell you what I'll offer my wife up, if you think you can take her.

And now we come full circle!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fox
01-25-2008, 11:20 PM
She has no problem with it, do you? I can say one thing she hits alot harder then some men I know.

1bad65
01-25-2008, 11:24 PM
From 08-07-07

The one who 'challenged' me is a female. Unlike your buddy Omar, I do not make dates to fight women. And unlike your other buddy John Springer, I don't assault women either. Sorry to disappoint you.

You do know how much of an idiot you are looking like don't you?

Fox
01-25-2008, 11:29 PM
we both look like idiots. BTW I live in Coyle, I teach in Stillwater.

1bad65
01-25-2008, 11:33 PM
But I have proof of you and your wife's idiocy. You do not.

BTW, what story are you telling now about my alleged challenge? You have told 3 different stories so far:

1. It was via PM
2. You erased it
3. You have it, but you won't show it

Which is it again? :rolleyes:

Fox
01-25-2008, 11:38 PM
But I have proof of you and your wife's idiocy. You do not.

BTW, what story are you telling now about my alleged challenge? You have told 3 different stories so far:

1. It was via PM
2. You erased it
3. You have it, but you won't show it

Which is it again? :rolleyes:

My wife has the pm's
I erased mine
I am not going into my wife's account to get it

Same story, sorry dude

1bad65
01-25-2008, 11:40 PM
So the question remains:

You have begged and taunted me for months now to come up there to fight you. I finally relent and say I will BUT ONLY if you show proof I dropped a challenge. Now you say you have the proof, but you won't show it!!!

Are you stupid?!??!

1bad65
01-25-2008, 11:42 PM
I'm off to bed now. Once you answer the 2 questions at hand, I'll answer yours. But I want answers to them. Answers, nothing else.

Fox
01-25-2008, 11:47 PM
I am not going into my wife's account. I will ask her to do it, maybe tomorrow after your little throwdown.

MasterKiller
01-26-2008, 07:53 AM
I tell you what I'll offer my wife up, if you think you can take her.
Bring her to my school. She can roll/strike whatever with my students and we'll video tape it and post it here so 1bad65 can see just what he is missing out on.

That way, no one gets hurt because of petty arguments and we can evaluate skill levels without all this drama.

1bad65
01-26-2008, 07:53 AM
I am not going into my wife's account. I will ask her to do it, maybe tomorrow after your little throwdown.

The only quetion is what excuse you will use now. There is no PM from me droppping a challenge. I guarantee that.

Mark my words, you will not come up with the PM because it never happened.

Fox
01-26-2008, 09:40 AM
You have a school in Lawton? Her skill level is not in grappling, but she can back out of a corner if need be, Been there done that with her.

1bad65
01-26-2008, 09:56 AM
Her skill level is not in grappling....

Maybe she needs to attend one of JFS' seminars on groundfighting!!!! :D

Fox
01-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Maybe she needs to attend one of JFS' seminars on groundfighting!!!! :D

Maybe you need to:D:D:D:D

Drake
01-26-2008, 10:09 AM

BTW, when are you coming back? Where are you going to live? What arts have tou trained in?

I'll be coming back via Ft. Benning in either May, June or August, depending on what the gods at HRC deem appropriate. Still no follow-on orders after OBC (BOLC III).

Been studying under GM Doc Fai Wong for a little bit now. Choy Li Fut. Sifu Frank and CLFNole have also been very helpful.

Fox
01-26-2008, 10:21 AM
I'll be coming back via Ft. Benning in either May, June or August, depending on what the gods at HRC deem appropriate. Still no follow-on orders after OBC (BOLC III).

Been studying under GM Doc Fai Wong for a little bit now. Choy Li Fut. Sifu Frank and CLFNole have also been very helpful.

Good choice for instructors. I am learning some Hung Gar, under Sifu Morrison out of Tulsa.

What are you going for, Major?

Fox
01-26-2008, 10:22 AM
I also have a daughter in Georgia, been at Ft. Benning as well before.

1bad65
01-26-2008, 10:26 AM
Oh my God!!! You two brain trusts reproduced!?!?!

So much for Darwin :D

1bad65
01-26-2008, 10:26 AM
Maybe you need to:D:D:D:D

We know Osiris and Anthony don't need to! :D

We will see if I need to if you ever grow a set.

Fox
01-26-2008, 10:31 AM
We know Osiris and Anthony don't need to! :D

We will see if I need to if you ever grow a set.

Did I start this thread about you, NO you crapped it up. I can get along with OS and Anthony, you are a different breed.

Altogether we have 6 kids , and I assumed you know that.

1bad65
01-26-2008, 10:37 AM
I can get along with OS and Anthony, you are a different breed.

We all know why you 'get along' with Anthony.....

Fox
01-26-2008, 10:43 AM
We all know why you 'get along' with Anthony.....

Tell me why, it must be we apologized on here. He wanted us to get along, but since you keep bringing up past, it will not happen.

1bad65
01-26-2008, 10:49 AM
You will never know when I show, just gonna take care of business and walk away.

When Tom?

I need to be sure to be there that day. ;)

Fox
01-26-2008, 11:20 AM
Bottom line is, your not supposed to know. It could be this summer at you house, work ect...It could be anytime.

MasterKiller
01-26-2008, 11:46 AM

Benning is an awesome place for Army Combatives, You'll have a lot of resources there to train with.

Fox
01-26-2008, 12:40 PM
Listen to MK, he is right about Ft. Benning.

Drake
01-26-2008, 01:49 PM
Good choice for instructors. I am learning some Hung Gar, under Sifu Morrison out of Tulsa.

What are you going for, Major?

For retirement? Yes. I don't think I'll have enough on the clock to make LTC by the time retirement comes up.

I'm only going to be at Benning for OCS, nothing more. So I doubt I'll get into any real combatatives courses except what's already in the course.

Fox
01-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Good luck in all you do.

1bad65
01-26-2008, 04:48 PM
Bottom line is, your not supposed to know. It could be this summer at you house, work ect...It could be anytime.

You don't want to say cause you know you won't be coming. Just like Rudy.

Show up at my gym and you get a whipping; show up at my work or house, you get killed.

Fox
01-26-2008, 10:57 PM
Thanks to my wife, here is your proof, hope it makes you happy.

FW: Do what?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not ducking Tom at all. I want him to come down to my gym, same as Rudy. I'm dying to beat the **** out of anyone associated with Rudy. Remember, you only need a one-way ticket. I challenge him to come to Austin

Fox
01-26-2008, 10:58 PM
spin or talk your way out of that :Done?:D

1bad65
01-26-2008, 11:00 PM
Proof of what?

Notice that was sent AFTER she said I was ducking you. ;)

1bad65
01-26-2008, 11:01 PM
What is the supposed date that was sent by me?

Fox
01-26-2008, 11:10 PM
The date was before The Rudy/Anthony fight.
You used the words challenge, so by that pm it was a challenge.
why would it matter. you challenged me is all the proof ,Thats called for.

Time for you to start your trip he I would say.

1bad65
01-26-2008, 11:13 PM
If that is a REAL PM it will have the date on it.

What is the date?

Fox
01-26-2008, 11:17 PM
I will get her to look

1bad65
01-26-2008, 11:20 PM
First this supposed PM was sent to you. Then you said you erased it. Then you said it was sent to your wife, but you would not post it. Then once you actually posted you were coming to Austin for me, you post this supposed PM. :rolleyes:

Fox
01-26-2008, 11:24 PM
I erased all mine, she did not.

It was 8-11-2007

It was a REAL pm.

Fox
01-26-2008, 11:29 PM
I said I would bot go into her account. I asked her to forward the pm to me.

The thread was closed on BS before she could respond.

Neither of us even knew that thread existed, untill a friend of mine told me about how childish you were being.

1bad65
01-26-2008, 11:30 PM
According to you I sent this PM challenging you on 8-11-07

But see Tom, your wife posted this...

...on 8-9-07

See Tom, it was in RESPONSE to your wife offering you up. AS I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG!

Fox
01-26-2008, 11:34 PM
All in all it was still a challenge. No matter. what the date it was sent.

Fox
01-26-2008, 11:39 PM
First this supposed PM was sent to you. Then you said you erased it. Then you said it was sent to your wife, but you would not post it. Then once you actually posted you were coming to Austin for me, you post this supposed PM. :rolleyes:

When did I say this pm was sent to me, and erased? I only said I would not go into her account, never said I would not post it.

1bad65
01-27-2008, 12:08 AM
All in all it was still a challenge. No matter. what the date it was sent.

You are pathetic. You really are. Arguing with you is like arguing mathmatics with a guy who thinks 2+2=5. You really are incapable of grasping things aren't you?

AGAIN: Your wife offered you up IN A CHALLENGE on 8-9-07. As the one challenged I said I challenge Tom to come to Austin on 8-11-07.

Do you still not see how stupid you look?

Fox
01-27-2008, 12:12 AM
The difference is you challenged me! Not me challenging you.

Fox
01-27-2008, 12:14 AM
My wife was being sarcastic,you were not.

You blind to the fact of your own challenge or what?

1bad65
01-27-2008, 12:16 AM
I can't reason with you. Oh well, we have your empty threat to come to Austin for all to see!:D

What if I was being sarcastic....:D

Fox
01-27-2008, 12:20 AM
no reason to argue with you it is all here for anyone to see, The mad Icon was sarcastic as well then right?

Just give up, either be reasonable or stop posting on this thread, since it was not all about you to begin with.

Fox
01-27-2008, 12:22 AM
Never said it was an empty threat either, did I?

1bad65
01-27-2008, 12:24 AM
The only thing I give up on is getting you to man up and either admit you are not coming here AS YOU SAID or apologize for your wife starting this whole mess in the first place.

I love how when I get you and your wife nailed BY YOUR OWN WORDS, it was suddenly 'sarcasm'. Pathetic.

1bad65
01-27-2008, 12:24 AM
Never said it was an empty threat either, did I?

So when Tom?

1bad65
01-27-2008, 12:27 AM
And you and Rudy cry about me being a stalker!!!!

Remember, Texas is a CCW state. Travelling 450 miles and showing up unannounced at my house or work is a GUARANTEED way to get shot dead.

Be a man for once and say when you will be at my gym.

Fox
01-27-2008, 12:30 AM
I will apologize for my wife, but just watch your back. You never know when I will show, but I will show.
You need to manup and say you did challenge me.

Fox
01-27-2008, 12:33 AM
And you and Rudy cry about me being a stalker!!!!

Remember, Texas is a CCW state. Travelling 450 miles and showing up unannounced at my house or work is a GUARANTEED way to get shot dead.

Be a man for once and say when you will be at my gym.

I can show up at either place, you will have to prove I was actually in your house or at your work.

1bad65
01-27-2008, 12:34 AM
I will apologize for my wife, but just watch your back. You never know when I will show, but I will show.

I quake in my shoes. ;) Remember, you come to my work I'll kill you. Come to my house, I'll kill you slow. Make it personal Fox.....

FYI, I will be notifying the mods here of that threat. Should you be stupid enough to follow through, I'll be covered legally.

1bad65
01-27-2008, 12:36 AM
I can show up at either place, you will have to prove I was actually in your house or at your work.

Do I need to call the police? Do I need to inform the Post Office of this sh1t?

You and Rudy will do ANYTHING to avoid a fight won't you?

Fox
01-27-2008, 12:37 AM
make sure you let them know you challenged me as well. That way we both get banned..

1bad65
01-27-2008, 12:39 AM

Considering you said you were on an open public forum it should not be too hard. ;)

Genius :rolleyes:

1bad65
01-27-2008, 12:40 AM
make sure you let them know you challenged me as well. That way we both get banned..

The mods are not illiterate as you are. They will see who challenged who.

Did I ever threaten to come to your house or work?

Fox
01-27-2008, 12:40 AM
Do I need to call the police? Do I need to inform the Post Office of this sh1t?

You and Rudy will do ANYTHING to avoid a fight won't you?

Oh my god, call whomever you need to. Hey call Senator Mike Morgan if ya like. He is a friend of the wifes family..

1bad65
01-27-2008, 12:42 AM
I sure hope everyone can see you for the piece of sh1t you are.

Threatening to come to my house or work over 'Net bs! And you're a 50-something year old man!

You have no shame.

Fox
01-27-2008, 12:43 AM
I could be a block away, but we can all see you challenged me.

1bad65
01-27-2008, 12:45 AM
I've met punkass teenagers more mature than you Fox.

I know a Senator! Do you know who I am? I outrank you? I'm gonna get you when you least expect it? I'll come to your house or work?

You really are a basket case.

1bad65
01-27-2008, 12:49 AM
Whatever. I'm done discussing this challenge sh1t with your illiterate self. I'll leave with these FACTS:

Tom's wife offered him up on 8-9-07.
I accepted on 8-11-07.
Tom said he was coming to Austin for me.

Until you admit you lied I'm done on that topic. And until you show up or apologize for your wife starting this, sarcasm or no sarcasm, I'll keep reminding everyone of your ridiculous chest-thumping.

Fox
01-27-2008, 12:55 AM
Lets just say I tried to be nice to you, but you make it very hard. I get along with everyone else just fine, but you show just how hard it is to be civil to.
Never said I am gonna get you when you least expect it, only said I will take care of business. I also said you will not know when I will show up.
Please don't say things, I didn't say. When did I ever say do you know who I am?
I said call a Senator if you like, i do not know him ,my wife does.

Fox
01-27-2008, 01:00 AM
Whatever. I'm done discussing this challenge sh1t with your illiterate self. I'll leave with these FACTS:

Tom's wife offered him up on 8-9-07.
I accepted on 8-11-07.
Tom said he was coming to Austin for me.

Until you admit you lied I'm done on that topic. And until you show up or apologize for your wife starting this, sarcasm or no sarcasm, I'll keep reminding everyone of your ridiculous chest-thumping.

I did apologize for my wife, you did challenge me. get your facts right for once Coda

1bad65
01-27-2008, 01:01 AM
You did try and be nice. And I did too. And EVERY TIME you messed with me or Rudy did and you piled on. It's all here to see.

As for your threats, whatever. You come down here unannounced it won't end well for you.

Notice NOT ONCE have I ever acted a fool like that. Act your age and stop embarrassing yourself.

good night

Fox
01-27-2008, 01:05 AM
goodnight and have a gooday tomorrow as well. I am still trying to be nice, but you keep calling me names, so it really makes it hard.

Fox
01-27-2008, 01:18 AM
You be civil to me and I will be just as civil to you, No name calling or **** talking?
What do you say to that?

Drake
01-27-2008, 02:23 AM
I will kill all of you.