PDA

View Full Version : evidence of the green grass monk

hskwarrior
01-27-2008, 12:08 PM
i told all before that i would find evidence of the green grass monk's existence.

well here it is.....

the Green Grass Monk (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=77318302)

GSHAMBROOKE
01-30-2008, 07:29 PM
:):)Ok look im not trying to **** anyone off but all of you CLF people of any school worry about the politics way to much if you all spent more time training and less time arguing you would all be alot better at your art. I guess your thinking who am i to speak, i have been a student of CLFBS for 17 and a halve years i have also trained in Northern Shaolin, Hung Gar and CLFHS but CLFBS has all ways been my maine focus. I trained intensly five days a week six hours a day minimum and thats not counting my dietry intake. I have never had time for the politics and still dont it has only been in the last couple of years that i have slowed down and learned how to use a computer that i have been reading all this stuff on the web. It is quite entertaining but very easy to write insults to somone then say it to their face anyway thats enough from me for now if anyone wants to talk about anything feel free but i think you will find most of my trainig ideas very similar to Nicks from the BSG as we trained together for many years and i think alot of you have read some of his stuff.

GSHAMBROOKE
01-30-2008, 07:36 PM
:):)Ok look im not trying to **** anyone off but all of you CLF people of any school worry about the politics way to much if you all spent more time training and less time arguing you would all be alot better at your art. I guess your thinking who am i to speak, i have been a student of CLFBS for 17 and a halve years i have also trained in Northern Shaolin, Hung Gar and CLFHS but CLFBS has all ways been my maine focus. I trained intensly five days a week six hours a day minimum and thats not counting my dietry intake. I have never had time for the politics and still dont it has only been in the last couple of years that i have slowed down and learned how to use a computer that i have been reading all this stuff on the web. It is quite entertaining but very easy to write insults to somone then say it to their face anyway thats enough from me for now if anyone wants to talk about anything feel free but i think you will find most of my trainig ideas very similar to Nicks from the BSG as we trained together for many years and i think alot of you have read some of his stuff.

ngokfei
01-31-2008, 09:13 AM
Politics are more fun:D

Training can get old very quickly. Well for those who actually train for 7 days a week. (shame what I learned in 1 year takes my students 2 to just memorize it)

And the idea of training is for combat. So where can we engage in combat and not get hurt

POLITICS - the ultimate battle field:p