PDA

View Full Version : Man tasers son to make him a Cage Fighter

MasterKiller
01-29-2008, 07:51 AM
A 24 year old man was arrested for using a taser on his 18 month old son because he wanted to "Make him the toughest Cage Fighter ever".

LINK to News Video Clip, CNN (http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/01/28/tan.or.toddler.stun.gun.katu)

BruceSteveRoy
01-29-2008, 10:43 AM
i didnt watch the video bc i am at work but that has to be the stupidest, craziest sh!t i have ever heard in my life.

people like this are making me think that everyone should have to get a license to breed?

Mike Sheng
01-29-2008, 01:09 PM
Very Stupid:mad:

Oso
01-29-2008, 01:28 PM
i didnt watch the video bc i am at work but that has to be the stupidest, craziest sh!t i have ever heard in my life.

people like this are making me think that everyone should have to get a license to breed?

nope...

need a license to drive

need a license to have a pistol

but no one needs a license to seriously **** up another persons life for real like a parent can.

odd

Seppukku
02-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Much like history will look back on Pres. Bush and justify his actions against the Muslim world, so too will the MMA world look back on this father and justify his actions when his son perfects the "Shocker" and takes the cage by storm.

Man is born free, but everywhere he's in a cage.

monji112000
02-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Much like history will look back on Pres. Bush and justify his actions against the Muslim world, so too will the MMA world look back on this father and justify his actions when his son perfects the "Shocker" and takes the cage by storm.

Man is born free, but everywhere he's in a cage.

wtf ? are you stupid? how can you compare Bush and the war on terror vrs an abusive parent? This is a baby.. and just for the record the "whole Muslim world" hasn't been invaded yet... just wait soon we will declare manifest destiny on the middle east.. then you can complain. :D