PDA

View Full Version : and he yelled "RAPE!!!"

hskwarrior
02-03-2008, 11:10 AM
I WAS JUST GOOGLING AROUND, AND CAME ACROSS A SITE CALLED "AMERICAN GUNG FU"..........AT FIRST I WAS INTERESTED BECAUSE I WASN'T SURE WHAT I WAS GOING TO SEE.

SO I GAVE IT A CHANCE, AND CLICKED ON IT.

AFTER CLICKING ON IT ALL I COULD DO WAS SCREAM OUT "RAPE!!!!"

CLICK HERE (http://www.americangungfu.com/index.php)

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AMERICAN GUNG FU.........THEN WHY IS EVERYONE WEARING KARATE GI'S?

Vilmore
02-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Joseph Lankford (Red Sash): Instructor
Nathan Opicka (Purple Sash): Assistant Instructor

Joseph Lankford has been studying with Grandmaster Mims for four (4) years, during which he has had both basic studies and instructor training. Joseph has been an instructor for three and a half years. His devotion to the styles that he teaches inspires his students.

Nathan Opicka has been studying for two (2) years and has a mastery of basics and has a way of teaching that makes learning simple and easy.

I dont know who these pll are and I dont want to be offencive or anything but 2 or 4 years are a very short amount of time this makes me laugh.

HOKPAIWES
02-03-2008, 12:39 PM
Looks like a taichihungkwankarateeehapkeedoMcdojo(MMA) school to draw in the darth vaders/chi ballers crowd along with the younger taikwankaradoers. In other words, it looks like ASS.

David Jamieson
02-10-2008, 07:06 AM
http://www.americangungfu.com/frameset_master.php?page=lineage&PHPSESSID=1113b19418d8a4c5851494d12f80cc6e

when lineage in chinese martial arts counts.

and if it's not chinese martial arts, then why call it kungfu? meh, to each their own, but then, otoh, we do tend to get what we ask for and deserve in these matters.

:)

Vilmore
02-10-2008, 07:17 AM
He is an instructor and practitioner in the combined arts of Sil-lum, Choylay-fut, Wing Chun, Hung-gar, and Chi Kung. He also has studied and continues to study a wide variety of other arts and styles.

a master of all these styles :eek: