PDA

View Full Version : Remember to be civil

Sihing73
02-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Hello,

Just wanted to post a reminder to everyone to try to be civil. Recently there has been a bit of name calling and what can be construed as personal attacks against some members and lineages of Wing Chun. Please keep in mind that all Wing Chun is a family and while we may not all agree, we can at least behave like adults and be civil to one another.

Please refrain from making personal attacks against any individual or lineage. If you are unable to do that then be aware that, since I also have a life outside of this forum, any posts or threads which contain personal attacks are apt to be deleted and or locked. Should an individual or group continue making such attacks after being advised or warned they may be banned from posting here.

Guys, I know that there is a lot of strong feelings regarding some issues and things can become heated. I also know that what one person considers insulting or an attack another may not, a lot has to do with perception. Still, we are all supposed to be adults and certainly can be above sinking to name calling and slights.

This form has degenerated to a level I had hoped to not see, but it is YOUR forum, not mine. Still, it would be nice to discuss technigues and concepts rather than see who has a bigger pair of b***'s. I would ask that everyone take a deep breathe and consider thier reason for posting in the first place. If not to edify the art we all are supposed to love then please go eleswehere.

As always, anyone wishing to discuss this post is welcome to contact me via PM or email at Sihing73@juno.com