PDA

View Full Version : have you heard of this?

hskwarrior
02-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Look Here: (http://thesearchforcountdante.com/html/dojowar.htm)

sanjuro_ronin
02-08-2008, 01:03 PM
LMAO !
Counte Dante...what a joker...

Jeong
02-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I kinda stumbled on to that a few months ago myself. If it ever actually gets made I'll go see it, if nothing else it'll be hilarious cuz that Dante guy was really strange.

banditshaw
02-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Didn't Ashida Kim model the ''Kata Dante'' after him?
Or is that urban legend?

cranky old man
02-08-2008, 10:00 PM
he used to advertise in mens magazines . he showed at a chinese school and started trouble . one of his guys showed up with a weapon the kung fu club grabbed there weapons and it went out into the street . one of dantes guys got killed . he was nuts . he was a hairdresser as l understand from people that were around that area then. but it was happening all over the placel remember when a korean place was bombed in hartford . lots of threats going on.that wasnt just in the usa but in canada as well . he always advertised as the most dangerous man in the world and sold lessons in mail order . l saw one of the lessons once it was hilarious. it was common in chinatowns between clubs to have alley fights between styles.

cranky old man
02-08-2008, 10:02 PM
he used to advertise in mens magazines . he showed at a chinese school and started trouble . one of his guys showed up with a weapon the kung fu club grabbed there weapons and it went out into the street . one of dantes guys got killed . he was nuts . he was a hairdresser as l understand from people that were around that area then. but it was happening all over the placel remember when a korean place was bombed in hartford . lots of threats going on.that wasnt just in the usa but in canada as well . he always advertised as the most dangerous man in the world and sold lessons in mail order . l saw one of the lessons once it was hilarious. it was common in chinatowns between clubs to have alley fights between styles.

Eddie
02-09-2008, 04:51 AM
Last year my son wanted a ninja themed party. So I searched the net for anything ninja I could find. I came across some books which I downloaded, and one of them was a book by Ashida Kim. It was hilarious. So I downloaded another book by Ashida Kim (art of invisibility or something) and that was even funnier.

If you want a good laugh, then just read those AK books.

kfman5F
02-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Found this on the web

http://johnkeehan.blogspot.com/2007/09/whats-new-is-oldinfo-keeps-coming.html

Some info given. My teacher told me the story after it happened that Dante's students charged into the Chinese school when they were practicing with swords, obviously at the wrong time, and got cut up. Don't recall if anyone got killed. I think so.