What we do in life echoes in Eternity

MasterPhil
08-19-2001, 07:14 PM
Also funny would have been a:
1) Dead-end sign...
2) No U-turn sign...
3) 10mph MAX speed limit sign...
4) No hitch-hiking sign...

Lol, you got me going now! I just hope I won't get arrested for speeding by any small-minded cop on the highway to enlightenment!

ST

Surrounded by chaos, the true taoist laughs...

passingthru
08-19-2001, 07:58 PM
Go anyhow! XXXX signs.

If all else fails, abandon ground transport and investigate the astral approach. Or, do both simultaneously.

If you get slam dunked, never lose faith in your own character, though you might lose faith in just about everything else. Do not be corrupted.
Don't let someone sell you a "pass" to the road. Such things don't exist. Do not take people or signs literally, as both often don't mean what they say, or mean other than what we figure, or are meant to mislead.

Find your own path. Build it.

Reject the path and just be.

Thank you for the opportunity for deep thought mixed with humor. Ah, the wilderness of the human mind.

passingthru

Fish of Fury
08-20-2001, 03:44 AM
always look both ways when crossing the road to enlightenment!

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

passingthru
08-20-2001, 05:43 AM
But, I thought that was a one-way street. lol :rolleyes:

prana
08-20-2001, 07:21 AM
On the middle path, soon, you will see the bright white lights coming at ya ! Specially when the moon is high

:p

Medicine Buddha
om namo bhagawate bekandzyai - guru bendurya prabha randzaya - tatagataya - arhate - samyaksam buddhaya - tayata om bhekandzyai bhekandzyai - maha bhekandzyai bhekandzyai -randza samungate soha

harry_the_monk
08-21-2001, 11:04 PM
so that's why i'm havin so much trouble...
:)
peace...

Fish of Fury
08-22-2001, 05:13 PM
confucius said...
...the man who only looks one way on a one way street will be hit by bad carma!
:)

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

old jong
08-22-2001, 10:30 PM
Bad carma!... :D
Must be the same who said..."He who goes to bed with itchy a$$...will get up with stinky fingers!" :eek:

joedoe
08-23-2001, 05:53 AM
Man who do too much yoga sniff crack all day :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Silumkid
08-23-2001, 09:37 AM
Man who walk through turnstile going to Bangkok.

Amitabha!

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!