PDA

View Full Version : OT: Say WHAT?

Yao Sing
02-08-2008, 10:48 PM
It's unAmerican not to like ..... (http://www.laobserved.com/archive/2008/02/words_of_chairman_sam.php)

AJM
02-09-2008, 11:06 AM
UnAmerican heck! Try inhuman!:D

HtownShaolinBum
02-09-2008, 12:50 PM
I don't go to stripclubs for the exact reason that I don't want to be around perverted old dudes like that guy, nor do I want to be associated with them.

Seppukku
02-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Ditto. I find sex to be completely gross, immoral, and usophisticated, unless I'm the one having it.

Then it's just downright sexy.

diego
02-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Ditto. I find sex to be completely gross, immoral, and usophisticated, unless I'm the one having it.

Then it's just downright sexy.

so you don't like girls havings ex you just like to bait your master as he masters your bait orsomething?

IronWeasel
02-09-2008, 02:01 PM
I don't go to stripclubs for the exact reason that I don't want to be around perverted old dudes like that guy, nor do I want to be associated with them.

Good. More strippers for the rest of us!

Seppukku
02-09-2008, 04:01 PM
so you don't like girls havings ex you just like to bait your master as he masters your bait orsomething?

Hold on a sec for me, Diego. I'm about to go outside, sniff some glue, suck on my Hyundai's tailpipe with the engine running, beat my head against the birch tree in my front yard, and then throw my plugged-in TV into my swimming pool, dive in and watch Jerry Springer from for the next 4 hours while eating cinnabar on a stick. Then I'll come back inside and see if I can make sense of what you just typed.

diego
02-09-2008, 04:10 PM
Hold on a sec for me, Diego. I'm about to go outside, sniff some glue, suck on my Hyundai's tailpipe with the engine running, beat my head against the birch tree in my front yard, and then throw my plugged-in TV into my swimming pool, dive in and watch Jerry Springer from for the next 4 hours while eating cinnabar on a stick. Then I'll come back inside and see if I can make sense of what you just typed.

you should put some cheese on it

BlueTravesty
02-10-2008, 08:47 AM
I'll paraphrase Tim Allen (****)

"Going to a strip club is like going to a restaurant where you're not allowed to eat the food."

golden arhat
02-10-2008, 11:23 AM
UnAmerican heck! Try inhuman!:D

are you saying gay people are inhuman ?

XD