PDA

View Full Version : American Gladiator Reject Clips

hskwarrior
02-09-2008, 09:45 AM
http://www.machovideo.com/video/American_Gladiators_audition_rejects_8183/

THIS IS SOME FUNNY SHEET.

1bad65
02-09-2008, 09:55 AM
They just had some tryouts here in Austin. They were open tryouts. The rep from the show was saying while you had to be in good shape, he stressed personality was important as well.

Seppukku
02-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Obviously you made the cut, right Mr. Personality?

Seppukku
02-09-2008, 10:23 AM
BTW, I won the championship in '93. I took on Nitro and Blazer in the Eliminator and proved ninjitsu is manlier than steroids, and I broke Syren's leg in the pugil contest to show that women have no place in martial arts. She had been talking crap about how I was a skinny wimp, and I couldn't beat a real woman. Two minutes later, and .5 seconds into the pugil stick contest, I swept her with a move I learned from Paulie Zink, and she went home and opened up a bakery, and to this day makes the best cheese danishes I've ever tasted.

When we were in the "rolling cage" event, I rigged the southwestern button so that when someone rolled over it, it wouldn't shoot up a harmless spray of vapors. Instead, it shot out a boiling stream of liquid, which boiled whoever rolled over it alive. Thus ended the short career of the American Gladiator "Cornelius".

1bad65
02-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Obviously you made the cut, right Mr. Personality?

No, I did not try out. The rep was on the local alternative station for about a week before the tryouts talking about them.

Seppukku
02-09-2008, 01:12 PM
No, I did not try out. The rep was on the local alternative station for about a week before the tryouts talking about them.

I always knew there was something funny about you, 1bad69. I applaud you for your lifestyle, even if I think you're going to hell for it.

Don't let anyone tell you you shouldn't be allowed to compete as an American Gladiator, even if you are...."alternative".

So what exactly is an "alternative" station. Do they play lot's of "Macho Man" and "Celine Dion"?

1bad65
02-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Alternative music, smartass.

冠木侍
02-09-2008, 03:19 PM
http://www.machovideo.com/video/American_Gladiators_audition_rejects_8183/

THIS IS SOME FUNNY SHEET.

Yo, hella funny. I just got back from a tough workout an didn't have the strength to type but d**n, this clip had me falling over in my chair.

BTW, One of my training sisters had tried out for this show. I guess I'll find out how she did on Monday.

golden arhat
02-09-2008, 05:51 PM
i found seppuku's comments to be funnier than the video

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-11-2008, 11:36 AM
i found seppuku's comments to be funnier than the video

yeah its the first time a troll has made me crack a smile in a while. good stuff.

sanjuro_ronin
02-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Agreed, though the "virtual girl" in the thong made me smile too ;)

SanHeChuan
02-11-2008, 12:11 PM
I dude I know just Auditioned for that show here in austin, I haven't heard if he made it yet.

1bad65
02-11-2008, 12:33 PM
The female DJ on 101X tried out. She said they would let her know in 2 days, and it's been 2 weeks now. She figures she did not make it. If you have heard nothing, I bet that's not good.