PDA

View Full Version : A wonderful Forum, KEEP IT UP!!!

Terry Oi Punk
10-25-2001, 06:27 PM
Greetings of Peace to ALL!!!

Hi! I'm terry and I'm new in this forum, I'm not yet into any sort of MA or Kung Fu school in my country but I'm currently struggling to find one... anyways, I just thought of writing something, a sort of comment or yeah! anything similar to it.

I just notice that the forum had many infos (in fact it's wonderful with this kind of interactive forums...) in particular on MA, KungFu and the likes, which I really find very educational.

Only that there seems to be (hey! it's not ALL of them course... :) ) several heated arguments about certainties in MA whether it's about the style/form/technique, masters/sifu, and the likes.
I was just surprised to see you like these, well maybe it can't be really avoided.

I just wish everyone here will rather focus more on sharing helpful infos on MA and Kung Fu, but I also believe that exchange of ideas would lead to progress if used on the right/positive way.

I guess this is all for now, for comments or reactions... please write to... jagurudevaom@hotmail.com

P E A C E to ALL!!! Have a NICE DAY!!!

Cheers,
Terry

Crimson Phoenix
10-25-2001, 06:38 PM
Thanks Terry *bats eyelashes* hehehehehe

Terry Oi Punk
10-25-2001, 06:43 PM
you're most welcome... *a smile across her face.*

Terry