PDA

View Full Version : tantric sex

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-02-2001, 11:29 AM
i have been wanting to start seriously practicing tantra.

does anyone know of any good internet resources and good books on the subject?

also, i have read that there is a point between your nuts and corn hole that you can press to cause the flow of semen to be directed back into the blood stream. they say that the orgasim itself is your prostate convulsing and that by pressing this point it causes the prostate to empty itself slowly instead of in a couple violent contractions. has anyone actually had this work? i have tried it but end up letting go because it feels like there is way too much pressure and i have also read you can force it into your urinary tract if you do it wrong.

where's my beer?

Martial Joe
09-02-2001, 11:33 AM
woah...

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

David
09-02-2001, 11:45 AM
Next year's "New Year's Resolution" is going to be to get Tantric.

Let's see, I finish work at 4.30pm on Friday and I don't have to be in till 8.30am Monday. That's a lot of sex... :D :eek:

The powers of Kung Fu never fail!
-- Hong Kong Phooey

Johnny Hot Shot
09-02-2001, 12:11 PM
So I trake it you saw RUN? Good movie eh.

As for the Prostate masage next time your're Balls deep get your freind to masage 1-2 inches behind your nut sack. You'll know when they find it as well as when they are pushing to hard. There is no exacts in this, it's there and if they find the right spot with the right pressure. Man you'll cum like a race horse, Especially if they are grabbing on your balls as well.

I hope this will help.

As for Tantrika it is way more than just sex mate.

Tantrika (http://www.hubcom.com/tantric)

Better you read than me try to explain.

Happy fuking ;)

"Life's a great adventure, mate."
Jacko Jackson

old jong
09-02-2001, 12:31 PM
You would have to quit drinking beer to accomplish that technique!....Just kidding! :D ;)

You don't want to see my critial points!...

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-02-2001, 07:20 PM
actually i have never seen run.

i wanted to start because i recently gave up drinking and pot on a daily basis and have a little free time at the end of the day. i wanted to do something that would help me in my meditation and recently born spiritual endeavors. i'm still an agnostic, but after my sifu took our internal training up a step i became certain that there is something deeper that will control the mind and body if you let it. i know that i'll be unlikely to train again at the very end of the day so i wanted to think of somehting that would be fun and have overlapping benifits.

i started reading up on aleister crowley, and was actually enjoying what he had to say, until my friend told me he molested little boys and that's one of the reasons he got the title of "wickedest man on earth." i still may read the kabala but i don't need to know anymore about him if that's true.

after i thought for a while i was going to give up and start a new character on an online game i play. but ultima tends to get adictive and 12 hours in front of the computer ususally gets me at least the same amount of attitude from my girlfriend. then i thought i could practice becoming phenomenal in bed (i know there is more to it but this is obvoulsy why most people look into tantric)and i weighed getting yelled at vs. having my name yelled.

also, we have been togeather for 6 years. though our sex life is awesome considering how long we've been togeather but i would still
like to up the intimacy and intensity as much as possible.

where's my beer?

Nexus
09-03-2001, 12:52 AM
If your not getting your name yelled are you sure you are doing everything correctly? Some men invest in ***** enlargement through the method of jelqing and stretching (arabic methods) in which over time, usually 1 year, the p3nis enlarged 1-2 inches and sometimes more. Thats a sure way to increase your sex life..

In terms of tantra, be very very careful stepping into this area because you may get taken way over your head. In fact, I believe there was a show on television a while back exploitng the fraud in the linneage of tantra, but I cannot be 100% sure on that.

Also you may be curious to know that tantra is sometimes called the quick path to enlightenment, designed for those who are spiritually ready for enlightenment. On the same note, I have heard very good and bad things about the practice.

If you are going to get into it, and truly want to the real thing, you need to find a teacher. This is not something you want to mess with from what you read in books/internet. That would be a very poor way of learning these methods. You might cause yourself more harm then good.

So just take word of caution before you involve yourselves in these practices, and you may be interested in asking your sifu/teacher about practices to enhance sexual abilities.

- Nexus

<font size="1">"Time, space, the whole universe - just an illusion! Often said, philosophically verifiable, even scientifically explainable. It's the <font color="blue">'just'</font> which makes the honest mind go crazy and the <font color="blue">ego</font> go berserk." - Hans Taeger</font>

redfist
11-02-2001, 03:47 AM
tantric practice has nothing to do with contact with the oppsite sex or yourself