PDA

View Full Version : Master Dave Lacey fighting techniques BSG pt7

Buck Sing Gwoon
02-15-2008, 08:10 PM
Hi all... just added part 7 of our youtube showing my Sifu, Master Dave Lacey demonstrating Buck Sing fighting techniques at my school in 2001. pt 7 also shows GM Lun Chee performing parts of the Buck Sing 'Ping Kuen' form in 1992

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJEtNqY0SJg

enjoy,

Nick
BSG

Sung29
02-15-2008, 08:57 PM
Sifu Nick,

Thanks for posting all of these great clips, I really enjoy watching them. It never ceases to amaze me how quick Sifu Lacey is when he demonstrates his combinations! I swear, I really have to focus on not blinking to catch what he's doing! Do you know if he will still be taking students in the next couple of years? I am considering moving my family down to the Bay area for work in the near future, but also in part to train under him.

Thanks again and keep posting!

Regards,
Sung29

diego
02-15-2008, 09:30 PM
Hi all... just added part 7 of our youtube showing my Sifu, Master Dave Lacey demonstrating Buck Sing fighting techniques at my school in 2001. pt 7 also shows GM Lun Chee performing parts of the Buck Sing 'Ping Kuen' form in 1992

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJEtNqY0SJg

enjoy,

Nick
BSG

Awesome thanks for posting. Who are the masters performing at 1:50 and 2:20...first guy is black t shirt, second white sweat shirt...very good:)

Thanks again,
James

Buck Sing Gwoon
02-15-2008, 09:47 PM
Hi Sung29, thanks for your good feedback. i will talk to my Sifu about your interest and will PM you...

Hi James ( Diego), I'm really glad your enjoying our clips. The people you are talking about are two top students of my Sifu, from the bay area.

i'm glad you guys are really enjoying our youtube clips... we have lots more to come.

Satori Science
02-15-2008, 10:15 PM
First Class! This video seems to show out GM Lacey the best of everyhting I've seen so far, his hands were lightning fast. Some variaitons of lan sow and sweeps I hadn't considered before. I love to watch his chun sow, notice how he doesn't even try to cathc the on coming strike, it just slides right into his block, that is real gung! The Footage of GM Lun Chee is priceless,

Is the Guangzhou banquet annual? I'll be there starting in Oct, hoped I might catch it.

Looking forward to lots more vids:D

Cheers Nick!

deeperthantao
02-16-2008, 12:17 AM
fantastic as usual

I really appreciate seeing the footage of lun chee, cheers

Eddie
02-16-2008, 04:19 AM
thanks for sharing.

i really want to meet master Lacey one day

hskwarrior
02-16-2008, 08:13 AM
Folks, eddie, you guys would love the general. He's hilarious to be around.

yeah, you may get TOUCHED a few times, but the General is one of the REAL DEAL gung fu masters out there and its clear its his passion.

Nick, again, nice job. and like the others, the Lun Chee material is priceless. I only wish i could have met the man in person. Like i said, he was the last survivor who had ever met Lau Bun's sifu in Hong Kong.

please tell the general i said hello for me nick.

Charn Fu Gerk
02-21-2008, 07:04 AM
Awesome!! So many good techniques in this clip, I especially love it when the Deng Chois come out... They just blitz, crush and smash. Nothing freindly there...

Master Lacey is so fast with his movements I have to look closely a few times to see what he actually does & just as Satori Science noted, the punches just slide straight into his block with no effort whatsoever... Heat seeking chun sow!
It looks crazy on film, but in real life it's even more intense to witness.
Good to see those forms played by Sigung's US students too.

And that footage of Grand Master Lun Chee playing Ping Kuen is priceless!
How long before he passed away was that footage taken?