PDA

View Full Version : Sal Canzorie

Firehawk4
02-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Hi Sal i Read your article in the magazine about two Dragons goining out to sea Chi Gung external Chi Gung do you have anymore Chi Gungs like this that you can share with us ?

Sal Canzonieri
02-21-2008, 09:44 PM
Hi Sal i Read your article in the magazine about two Dragons goining out to sea Chi Gung external Chi Gung do you have anymore Chi Gungs like this that you can share with us ?

Canzonieri is the name, thanks.

Well, I have a load of cool chi gungs I know and have learned since 1975.
I teach them in NJ where I have a class.

I am going to be teaching in Europe starting this year. Anyone want info can PM me, thanks.
Anyone wanting to set up seminars also PM.

This Double Dragons is a FANTASTIC body building chi gung.
I have used it exclusively instead of weights and have well defined arm, chest, and back muscles from it, and a rock hard stomach.
It's a light iron body chi gung too.

sanjuro_ronin
02-22-2008, 05:29 AM
Links please?
Thank you.

Royal Dragon
02-24-2008, 06:44 PM
http://bgtent.com/naturalcma/index.htm

sanjuro_ronin
02-25-2008, 05:41 AM
Thank you.

Mas Judt
02-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Sal! Your band rocks. Great stuff man. Soon my boys will be training to the sounds of Electric Frankenstein.

Royal Dragon
02-25-2008, 06:00 PM
They are even better in person!

Last time he played Chicago, I met him at the record store where they did thier first gig of the nite,then it was off to the club where I was privileged to a good 2 hours of Kung Fu training while the roadies set up for the next show!

I had a blast, and even learned a thing or two! :D

LFJ
02-26-2008, 01:29 AM
how many remember that game? :cool: royal dragon?

Royal Dragon
02-26-2008, 07:24 AM
I remember that game!! Do you remember when Pong came out for Atari?

I do, my best freind and I used to go to Sears and play it on the demo version every day...then Santa brought each of us one for Christmas the next year!!! :D

brothernumber9
02-26-2008, 07:51 AM
I still have double dragons for the Nintendo NES, and Double Dragons/Battle Toads for Sega Genesis.