02-25-2008, 01:57 PM
Been getting asked about this a bit so just thought I would answer in one shot

I will going to

San Francisco - this weekend

UK- looks like August [ Manchester and possible Southampton ]

Argentina - Oct/Nov

Canada - can happen at anytime

Hawaii - Possible Nov.

Now my seminars are normally private so I'm not looking to add to the head count LOL ,,,, but I really like meeting and hanging out with new people when ever possible
So if I'm in you neck of the woods and time permits ,,,Hit me up WSLGLVT@gmail.com

couch
02-25-2008, 04:00 PM
Been getting asked about this a bit so just thought I would answer in one shot

I will going to

San Francisco - this weekend

UK- looks like August [ Manchester and possible Southampton ]

Argentina - Oct/Nov

Canada - can happen at anytime

Hawaii - Possible Nov.

Now my seminars are normally private so I'm not looking to add to the head count LOL ,,,, but I really like meeting and hanging out with new people when ever possible
So if I'm in you neck of the woods and time permits ,,,Hit me up WSLGLVT@gmail.com

Please update us Canucks on the dates when you know.

Thanks,
Kenton

Ernie
02-25-2008, 04:07 PM
Sure thing Kenton ,, Sorry I missed you when I was down last ,,:D

kung fu fighter
02-25-2008, 05:45 PM
Hey Ernie!

If you are ever up in Toronto, canada please let let me know. i would love to get together for a coffee or something

Navin

Ernie
02-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Hey Ernie!

If you are ever up in Toronto, canada please let let me know. i would love to get together for a coffee or something

Navin

Was just there a few months ago ! [ well in the airport catching a connection LOL ]

sure thing If anything jumps off i will post it on this thread :D

sihing
02-25-2008, 08:34 PM
As the Canadian guy here, I hope to setup seminars later this year for Ernie in Toronto and Calgary, nothing written in stone yet but that is my wish. I will start working on it after I get back home from Calgary. Looks like a world wide tour is happen here, if you need a companion or limo driver you know where to look me up dude:cool:

James

Matrix
02-25-2008, 09:19 PM
I'm waiting for the seminar in Cuba.
Now THAT will be an event. :cool:

Ernie
02-25-2008, 11:22 PM
As the Canadian guy here, I hope to setup seminars later this year for Ernie in Toronto and Calgary, nothing written in stone yet but that is my wish. I will start working on it after I get back home from Calgary. Looks like a world wide tour is happen here, if you need a companion or limo driver you know where to look me up dude:cool:

James

Looks like Calgary is on the horizon bro Just got the email ,, I'm sure you will hear about when you get there LOL

You know how I roll Bro ,,, i don't eat unless my boys eat first ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matrix
One day....
I'm waiting for the seminar in Cuba.
Now THAT will be an event.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill ,
I actually have a group of friends trying to get me to Cuba this year ! [ not a VT thing ] there just using taking me back to my birthplace as an excuse to escape there wives and party in Cuba LOL

couch
02-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Sure thing Kenton ,, Sorry I missed you when I was down last ,,:D

No problem. I was kicking myself for it, but had a wellness show (the first of its kind out here) to go to.

It was quite flaky, but yielded a couple of clients which are generally good for referrals.

Gotta build my empire, gotta eat and feed the kidlets and then I can train!

The acuhustla,
Kenton