PDA

View Full Version : Meet Tom Fox!

1bad65
03-05-2008, 08:06 PM
I Found a really neat story on his school, Fox Martial Arts. ;)

Highlights include:

Fox can teach you how to defeat mutiple attackers:

"Fox has colorful stories about his practical experience with Kung Fu as a self-defense strategy, including one about his daughter, Becci, 28, who, he says, “floored two guys” at a local night spot for inappropriate physical behavior toward some female customers."

Fox also teaches kids, VERY YOUNG kids:

"Although the center’s main emphasis is on self defense for adults, it also offers classes for children as young as 3."

Do you want fries with that belt, kiddo? ;)

Feel free to read the entire story here:

http://www.stillwater-newspress.com/finance/local_story_070093517.html

1bad65
03-05-2008, 08:07 PM
There was also a pic of Tom:

http://www.stillwater-newspress.com/finance/images_sizedimage_070093536/resources_photoview

Based on that pic, I doubt he is 5'11 190lbs as he has claimed. Maybe he used the 'Omar system' of height and weight.

phoenixrising
03-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Shut your mouth....Quit this sick behavior. Disengage. Forget internet martial arts discussion forums. Go home. Be still. Get healthy. Find a positive outlet for your energies.

Fox
03-05-2008, 09:20 PM
LOL, funny I do not have any 3 yr olds and I am not the one that instructs them.

Since that story is almost a year old now, you seem desperater to berate me.
My son is the youngest student, and he is almost 5. I am The hieght and weight I say I am. You say I am wrong, come say it to my face.

BTW thanks phoenixrising.:cool:

unkokusai
03-05-2008, 09:33 PM
LOL! Looking pretty mean there, Grandpa Walton! :rolleyes:

Did they leave your walker out of the picture to save space?

How much is the rent there in the strip-mall?

Fox
03-05-2008, 09:38 PM
LOL! Looking pretty mean there, Grandpa Walton! :rolleyes:

Did they leave your walker out of the picture to save space?

How much is the rent there in the strip-mall?

$450.00 a month,not a strip mall.
You as well can come and say it to my face.
Can you say you trained longer or harder they I have?

Fox
03-05-2008, 09:40 PM
I Found a really neat story on his school, Fox Martial Arts. ;)

Highlights include:

Fox can teach you how to defeat mutiple attackers:

"Fox has colorful stories about his practical experience with Kung Fu as a self-defense strategy, including one about his daughter, Becci, 28, who, he says, “floored two guys” at a local night spot for inappropriate physical behavior toward some female customers."

Fox also teaches kids, VERY YOUNG kids:

"Although the center’s main emphasis is on self defense for adults, it also offers classes for children as young as 3."

Do you want fries with that belt, kiddo? ;)

Feel free to read the entire story here:

http://www.stillwater-newspress.com/finance/local_story_070093517.html

I have no Black Belts that are not over 20.

1bad65
03-05-2008, 09:41 PM
...you seem desperater to berate me.

I am The hieght and weight I say I am.

I no speeka de Engrish. :D

Drake
03-05-2008, 09:44 PM
I thought that was a pretty good photo they did there. They do need to photoshop up their poor lighting, though. Too bright or something.

edit: nevermind... I think it's my laptop...

Fox
03-05-2008, 09:45 PM
I no speeka de Engrish. :D

Go train,and earn the respect you are looking for.

Join the Military, and see how well you do.

NJM
03-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Go train,and earn the respect you are looking for.

Join the Military, and see how well you do.

Better yet, join the gladiators.

1bad65
03-05-2008, 09:48 PM
You will never know when I show, just gonna take care of business and walk away.

...but so far nothing.

Oh yeah, I will say everything I say here to your face when you show up as you said you are going to do.

Fox
03-05-2008, 09:49 PM
I thought that was a pretty good photo they did there. They do need to photoshop up their poor lighting, though. Too bright or something.

edit: nevermind... I think it's my laptop...

The photo was taken looking down on me and a few of my students. It is the lighting.

1bad65
03-05-2008, 09:49 PM
You will never know when I show, just gonna take care of business and hobble away.

Fixed that for ya.

Fox
03-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Better yet, join the gladiators.

NJM you know better then to start ****. You are better then that.:)

Fox
03-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Fixed that for ya.

Troll or find a new hobby besides here. If you actually show up here I doubt I would be on the losing end. :D Hey tell you what ask Olrion how tall I am or my weight.

unkokusai
03-05-2008, 11:08 PM
$450.00 a month,not a strip mall.

Yeah, even a strip mall would be more than that. You 'teaching' out of someone's shed in the backyard?

You as well can come and say it to my face.

Oh no, now that I've seen you in all your glory I'm pretty scared.

Dunno, probably.

Fox
03-05-2008, 11:18 PM
Yeah, even a strip mall would be more than that. You 'teaching' out of someone's shed in the backyard?

Oh no, now that I've seen you in all your glory I'm pretty scared.

Dunno, probably.

Not a shed in a backyard either,I building my own Dojo on my property. It takes time, which I have little of these days.

Not worried about you or 1bad, since neither of you travel even for a friendly meet-up.
How long have you been training? How many arts?

unkokusai
03-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Not a shed in a backyard either,I am building my own Dojo on my property. It takes time, which I have little of these days.

Not worried about you or 1bad, since neither of you travel even for a friendly meet-up.

Yeah, not much of a traveler for silly **** like this. And I'm sure as hell not gonna travel just to toss around some old duffer and get the AARP on my case! So, you're right not to worry.

How long is about 31 years now. How many is an interesting concern to have. A little bit of a lot of different things in a lot of different places, but the easiest way to put it is that I'm a wrestler.

zapruder_bjj
03-06-2008, 12:59 AM
Hey I didnt know you were a Tang Soo Do guy. I am a third dan, under Jae Joon Kim, though I havent trained that in almost 10 years. I know I got off topic here, but I was genuinely curious who you trained under: the federation and all that stuff.

Drake
03-06-2008, 01:11 AM
Actually, I thought it was a pretty positive article. Did it drum up any interest in your school after it went up?

You'd really be reaching to find something negative about that article, BTW. Oh, and $450 for rent is all dependent on location as well. While $450 won't buy you a cardboard box in SF or NYC, it can get you an alright dwelling in several areas of the midwest.

Laukarbo
03-06-2008, 01:37 AM
just wondering about the purpose of this thread..did that article pish u off or Fox himself ?

Yum Cha
03-06-2008, 03:21 AM
Hey Fox,
You sound like the kind of guy the MA community needs more of. Mature, focused, willing to give and not trying to make yourself a legend or a fortune. Full marks!

A punk is a punk is a punk, always was, always will be - don't feed the trolls.

Where did you spend your time in Germany? I was DoD in Frankfurt. Did the USAEUR tournement circuit too.

sanjuro_ronin
03-06-2008, 05:10 AM
Isn't there a "stalker thread " already ?

1bad65
03-06-2008, 06:58 AM
Troll or find a new hobby besides here. If you actually show up here I doubt I would be on the losing end.

This coming from a guy whose wife has called my gym. And who said she will do it again.

Speaking of showing up, you have said you are coming to my gym. Now that I've seen how terrifying you look, I'll now offer to pay for your ENTIRE trip. You will need to sign a waiver though, as assaulting the elderly is a felony in Texas.

sanjuro_ronin
03-06-2008, 07:01 AM
This obsession is becoming a tad disturbing dude, seriously.

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-06-2008, 07:04 AM
Isn't there a "stalker thread " already

Reply]
Yes.

I was hoping you were posting some hot females. I can't do that as my function here is to share my stories of disasters with them for everyones entertainment.

If you take requests, I am in a Brazilian mood today :p

1bad65
03-06-2008, 07:04 AM
I'm not the one calling other people's gyms. Remember that.

Or threatening to show up at their home or work. Remember that too.

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-06-2008, 07:06 AM
This obsession is becoming a tad disturbing dude, seriously

Reply]
*Becoming*? It's been disturbing for a long time now. The whole little group of them has me in fear for humanity.

1bad65
03-06-2008, 07:07 AM

Nor do you. Remember this:

Bring her to my school. She can roll/strike whatever with my students and we'll video tape it and post it here so 1bad65 can see just what he is missing out on.

That way, no one gets hurt because of petty arguments and we can evaluate skill levels without all this drama.

MK is in your area. I notice you did not take him up on the offer. :rolleyes:

golden arhat
03-06-2008, 07:09 AM
You will never know when I show, just gonna take care of business and fall on the ground and not do anything while i have a stroke ,away.

Fixed that for ya

lolz

sanjuro_ronin
03-06-2008, 07:09 AM
I'm not the one calling other people's gyms. Remember that.

Or threatening to show up at their home or work. Remember that too.

Just drop it dude, whacking that dead horse is not working.

sanjuro_ronin
03-06-2008, 07:11 AM
Isn't there a "stalker thread " already

Reply]
Yes.

I was hoping you were posting some hot females. I can't do that as my function here is to share my stories of disasters with them for everyones entertainment.

If you take requests, I am in a Brazilian mood today :p

ask and thou shall receive:

golden arhat
03-06-2008, 07:13 AM
Not a shed in a backyard either,I building my own Dojo on my property. It takes time, which I have little of these days.

it doesnt matter does it

youve studied the supreme art of

AMERICAN KARATE

HAYYYYAAAAAA

Fox
03-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Hey I didnt know you were a Tang Soo Do guy. I am a third dan, under Jae Joon Kim, though I havent trained that in almost 10 years. I know I got off topic here, but I was genuinely curious who you trained under: the federation and all that stuff.

My Sa Ba Nim was Jonny Williamson, in Rheinburg Germany. He was under J.C. Shin, World Tang Soo Do Association if that helps any.

Fox
03-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Actually, I thought it was a pretty positive article. Did it drum up any interest in your school after it went up?

You'd really be reaching to find something negative about that article, BTW. Oh, and $450 for rent is all dependent on location as well. While $450 won't buy you a cardboard box in SF or NYC, it can get you an alright dwelling in several areas of the midwest.
Yes it did get me a few more students. I usually get them through word of moth. Most are students that have been with me for awhile.

Lucas
03-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Pathetic!!!

(edit: this thread that is)

GeneChing
03-06-2008, 10:08 AM
Given just this thread, I'd have to score it in favor of Fox. He has absorbed the badgering insults from 1bad65 and responded curtly, yet as politely as possible, with in this thread. If there's more back story, stuff that's outside the forum, please don't bring it into this forum. If there's some previous threads, someone please direct me to them via PM.

1bad65, you are warned.

As I've said many times, we cannot condone any sort of challenges. Just think about that for one tiny moment and you'll realize why making a challenge on a web forum is stupid. Real martial artists handle such things more discreetly.

I'm closing this thread.