View Full Version : Lol

diego
03-06-2008, 08:53 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/jotmile/bird.gif

http://i27.tinypic.com/2dwah61.gif

xcakid
03-06-2008, 09:51 AM
http://i27.tinypic.com/2dwah61.gif

This one is the best. I have an HK91, they eject brass consistantly in the same vacinity. So I always position myself so that I can pelt my shooting buddy in the back of the head with spent brass. LOL

golden arhat
03-06-2008, 02:11 PM
This one is the best. I have an HK91, they eject brass consistantly in the same vacinity. So I always position myself so that I can pelt my shooting buddy in the back of the head with spent brass. LOL

i imagine having one of them helps a great deal

like when you find a muslim sleeper cell under your childs bed

dukah dukah jihad shurpa shurpa

woe betide.....

xcakid
03-06-2008, 02:53 PM
i imagine having one of them helps a great deal

like when you find a muslim sleeper cell under your childs bed

dukah dukah jihad shurpa shurpa

woe betide.....

Would never use one inside a house. Too much kenetic energy on that large caliber. For home use it would be my Benelli M4 with Surefire light or my 1911. No worries of over penetration.

Now if we are talking in an open field over long distances, I would have to go with my HK91, Rem 700PSS or my Druganov.

CQB indoor and some close range outdoor stuff, would have to be my AR15 in an M4 configuration.

See right tool for the right job. ALWAYS BE PREPARED!!

golden arhat
03-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Would never use one inside a house. Too much kenetic energy on that large caliber. For home use it would be my Benelli M4 with Surefire light or my 1911. No worries of over penetration.

Now if we are talking in an open field over long distances, I would have to go with my HK91, Rem 700PSS or my Druganov.

CQB indoor and some close range outdoor stuff, would have to be my AR15 in an M4 configuration.

nah i always go straight for machete
something that says "you are going to wake up in some sort of canal with limbs missing"
freaks em the **** out (its happened before they ran off)

guns for show, knives for a pro

GeneChing
03-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Ever see Gods Must Be Crazy III? It's a truly great kung fu flick - Lam Ching Ying, Stephen Chow and N!xau. There's no other film quite like it.

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-06-2008, 04:05 PM
t would be my Benelli M4 with Surefire light or my 1911. No worries of over penetration.

Reply]
WHAT? With a 1911? Dude, I have removed .45 slugs from cars where they hit the door, went clean through it, ricocheted off the inner door beam, through the trim panel, then hit the driver, went through his leg into the seat, then the floor and started penetrating the floor support rail on the opposing side....that is like 4 layers of steel (two were structural) , a human leg and the seat....and you think it won't over penetrate indoor drywall?

golden arhat
03-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Ever see Gods Must Be Crazy III? It's a truly great kung fu flick - Lam Ching Ying, Stephen Chow and N!xau. There's no other film quite like it.

i saw one and two

due to my family being from south africa its pretty much mandatory that we watch it all the time haha

xcakid
03-06-2008, 07:37 PM
t would be my Benelli M4 with Surefire light or my 1911. No worries of over penetration.

Reply]
WHAT? With a 1911? Dude, I have removed .45 slugs from cars where they hit the door, went clean through it, ricocheted off the inner door beam, through the trim panel, then hit the driver, went through his leg into the seat, then the floor and started penetrating the floor support rail on the opposing side....that is like 4 layers of steel (two were structural) , a human leg and the seat....and you think it won't over penetrate indoor drywall?

What type of round?

I use 230 grain Jacket hallow point. Chrono'd @ around 925-950fps. It will also mushroom and fragment once it hit something. So it loses kinetic energy. Tends to make the innards of someone poor sap into a messy goo after it tumbles and shreds inside the body cavity.. :D

You can get lighter 200 grain FMJ rounds that will travel 1000-1025fps. Given they are FMJ's there is not much fragmenting going on there. So that is more likely going to punch through.

Really just depends on how you use your set up. Heck a shotgun loaded with a rifled slug will go through a car door or a solid oak door. And I've seen some 9MM rounds bounce off a windshield when fired at it at an angle.

bakxierboxer
03-06-2008, 07:57 PM
I use 230 grain Jacket hallow point.

These are marketed through which Church?
They sprinkle them with Holy Water or something?

No matter...

POP ONE OFF FOR THE LORD!!!

xcakid
03-06-2008, 09:55 PM
These are marketed through which Church?
They sprinkle them with Holy Water or something?

No matter...

POP ONE OFF FOR THE LORD!!!

Church....sorry.....I don't believe in religion.

My ammo is distributed through Academy Sports or Bass Pro or Midway or gunshows. :p

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-06-2008, 10:59 PM
What type of round?

Reply]
I don't know, all I know is that one of the oldtimers in the shop (former US army) said it was a .45. One round is intact, but mushed up really bad from the front to about the halfway point. From the powdered side it is completely intact though. We found that one lodged in the center of the inner door beam wedged into ti's strongest part. the one that went through the door, leg, seat and floor is deformed all the way around. My guess is it started tumbling after glancing the edge of the inner door beam.

I don't know exactly how the owner was hit, but I do know the round had to go into him on an angle such that it missed direct bone. If I follow the lines from the impact on the door beam, it could not have ended up where it did, so i think it glanced off his femur and got directed almost directly down through the floor and into the structural support beam underneath. The seat was thourally soaked in blood. We found the round when the seat was removed for replacement because of the massive blood stains.

I also have a number of other rounds removed from cars that I have not identified. I think all of them are form hand guns, and all went through doors, rr body panels and into the interior of the vehicle going through interior trim, seats and even dash board.

There was one we never found, it hit a car in the back and we could see the hole go into the rr body panel, into the trunk, through the metal wall behind the seat, through the rr seat, right down the middle of the car and entered the dash through the heating A/C controlls. When we got the heater controlls out, we can see that it deformed the dash frame and we suspect it ricocheted into the heating ducts, and possibly into the floor behind them, but we never took it that far apart to find out for sure.

I don't know what kind of round it was, but we pulled several 9mms out of that particular vehicle, so i suspect it was a 9mm.

When I worked in Aurora, we got bullet ridden vehicles every few months or so.

It's not like the movies, Bullets from hand guns go right through cars. That said, the wall of a building is just drywall and not nearly the strength of the steel I have seen bullets go through in cars. You want a good indoor weapon, you need a .22 with a really soft round and a light grain so if it hits anything it will mush and stick like throwing clay at a window. Anything bigger than that is going to go right through a wall and hit the sleeping child on the otherside.

bakxierboxer
03-06-2008, 11:45 PM
Church....sorry.....I don't believe in religion.

My ammo is distributed through Academy Sports or Bass Pro or Midway or gunshows. :p

OK, so you didn't mean "hallow" points, but rather meant to write "hollow" points?
(of course, there's a bit of a chance that those "hallow" points might prove
efficacious against THE UNDEAD ?)

diego
03-07-2008, 05:19 AM

all of this gun talk has me throwing my flag of white trash:) http://youtube.com/watch?v=8SPPh05jeVY