PDA

View Full Version : Northern Shaolin Forum I found...

Seven
03-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Hello all,
I was wandering around the net today and found a new Northern Shaolin/Bak Sil Lum forum. Looks like a few people that we know have already signed up on it. Not sure who's forum it is, but looks like it might get interesting.

Here it is... (http://www.redpalmclan.com/forum)

Seven

David Jamieson
03-09-2008, 06:48 AM
another one advertising forums in already active forums.

yeesh, not saying that the forum you're advertising isn't any good, just saying that there is not a lot of tact or decorum and it comes across as desperate.

It's like, "hey, let's go play in this sandbox now nyah". lol :)

Seven
03-09-2008, 11:54 AM
jeez - just thought all the bslers would like to know...don't be a jerk man, just thought it was interesting.

Seven
03-22-2008, 03:15 PM
Wow, they are getting quite a few people on the board- and it's ran by NortherShaolin. It's pretty nice over there - NO DRAMA...

Seven

NJM
03-22-2008, 04:45 PM
It's the perfect balance between lack-of-conflict and insane claims. Because they're humble like we're supposed to be, it works perfectly.

I recommends all BSL'ers here join.

Seven
04-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Well put NJM. Glad that you went and signed up there. It's doing rather well actually, not too many people there to make a lot of problems, but just starting to get enough to have really good conversations.

Hope lots of others make it so they can join in the convo.

mkriii
04-29-2008, 12:51 PM
I joined that forum today. Not to many members yet, only 50 somehting. I hope it does well though. No one over there to talk to or argue with yet. It seems ok though.

shadowlin
05-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Wow, they are getting quite a few people on the board- and it's ran by NortherShaolin. It's pretty nice over there - NO DRAMA...

Seven

And now you've blessed them with this pool. :rolleyes:

j/k you man. really.

For their benefit, I'll stay here, as apparently I'm the self-important UFO riding drama queen. :p

(Actually, I am worried some of these "web-fu" masters will make it over there... and I don't want to give them any fire. Those guys deserve a fresh forum)

If they're smart, they'll make it a private forum.