PDA

View Full Version : Master beats down unworthy

Black Jack II
03-12-2008, 07:27 AM
Wonder what the reasoning for the beatdown was. I like the headstomp at the end......that was so budo:D

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1205276907/Karate_Master_Interrupts_a_Fight_with_a_Brutal_Bea tdown

sanjuro_ronin
03-12-2008, 07:51 AM
Wonder what the reasoning for the beatdown was. I like the headstomp at the end......that was so budo:D

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1205276907/Karate_Master_Interrupts_a_Fight_with_a_Brutal_Bea tdown

Old school.
Love the sweet "sucker" shot to the side of the neck, I remember I learned that one in one of my first lessons as a Goju BB, typically applied on people that don't follow directions in sparring matches ( as was this case) and when you need to get on the bus/subway and people don't move fast enough for you.

golden arhat
03-12-2008, 09:06 AM
it attacks young man of afios for going ganandodo to his ilumno

to the fund he celebrates it

thats what i got out of an online translator

anyone wanna help ??

and ywha that was brutall

i think it was cos he kept attacking the other guy when he was walking away

maybe if we could hear what was said it would have made more sense

Lucas
03-12-2008, 10:00 AM
That will teach him some respect.

Humbling lesson 101

golden arhat
03-12-2008, 11:29 AM
nah i think that "master" is just a bully, he came and blind sided him.

the actions of a coward surely.

Lucas
03-12-2008, 11:36 AM

he did that because the guy attacked his opponents back, when he was not even prepared. It wasnt a real fight. the guy showed a lot of dis respect, and you could see when he attacked the guy from behind there was a lot of aggression in his attack.

it was un called for, he deserved to get stomped.

if it was a couple hundred years ago that guy would have been ordered to commit seppuku or he would have just down right been beheaded on the spot.

golden arhat
03-12-2008, 11:43 AM
he did that because the guy attacked his opponents back, when he was not even prepared. It wasnt a real fight. the guy showed a lot of dis respect, and you could see when he attacked the guy from behind there was a lot of aggression in his attack.

it was un called for, he deserved to get stomped.

if it was a couple hundred years ago that guy would have been ordered to commit seppuku or he would have just down right been beheaded on the spot.

dude shut up

no one would be ordered to commit suicide for keeping up the attack like he did
in fact the guy that had is back turned would be shamed for retreating, in a medieval japanese society

anyone that comes and attacks someone from where he cant see them is a coward and bully IMO
doubt he could have knocked him to the ground like that if he had a fair fight with the guy

the master is just some guy on an ego trip and is as bad as the student he hit

Lucas
03-12-2008, 11:48 AM
the engagement was over. he continued un honorably. his training partners back was turned.

sanjuro_ronin
03-12-2008, 11:58 AM
All kiding aside,everyone was in the wrong here.
First of the teacher should NOT have been judging if his student was competing.
Second, there seemed to be contact issues.
Third the sucker "dim mak headbutt" was uncalled for, but perhaps justified, but what happened after can't be justified.
If it was my kid, that ref would have some "explaining" to do AND so would my kid.

Still, I wonder what kata he got those moves from.

Black Jack II
03-12-2008, 12:10 PM
It would of been cooler if Van Dame moonwalked out of the crowd, mumbled some slurred racist comment, did a line of coke off the prone guys head, then fell into a drunken slumber while attempting to tea bag the poor smuck.

sanjuro_ronin
03-12-2008, 12:12 PM
It would of been cooler if Van Dame moonwalked out of the crowd, mumbled some slurred racist comment, did a line of coke off the prone guys head, then fell into a drunken slumber while attempting to tea bag the poor smuck.

I could have sworn I saw that one night at Scores !
:D

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Serious excessive force. It could have done serious damage, especially since he didn't even seem to hold back at all. I see facial reconstruction at least, and maybe even perminant brain trauma from the stomp.

That kid was out cold before the stomp. It was on a hard floor too, no mat to cushion the blow.

Does anyone know the name of the Master who attacked the kid?

sanjuro_ronin
03-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Did you see the video?
His name was right there.

Lucas
03-12-2008, 01:22 PM
the stomp was glancing, and the guy was concious, he was raising his head.

Lucas
03-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Still, I wonder what kata he got those moves from.

I think it was from the, Thug Life Stomp Yo Azz Kata

cjurakpt
03-12-2008, 04:03 PM
it was totally ridiculous for the ref to do that, completely unacceptable: I mean, are you kidding? if the guy broke the rules, you disqualify him, plain and simple, end of story; I don't give a cr@p about "old school", how can you in any way justify a referee assaulting a competitor like that? sure, the competitor attacked his opponents back, but by the time the ref broke it up, the guy in blue had STOPPED already, and was clearly not continuing, and furthermore, if the ref felt the need to restrain the guy, there are lots of ways to do that appropriately; no, sorry, this was total BS, and the ref should have been arrested for assault, no question about it

zapruder_bjj
03-12-2008, 06:46 PM
So why didnt he vulcan neck pinch the other guy who was still attacking after break was called and when the guys back was turned? Meh I woulda gone crazy had I seen my teammate gettin kicked by a ref.

Chosen-frozen
03-12-2008, 11:42 PM

Didn`t see it, video wouldn`t load. But getting blind sided happens. Buy a can of "Suck-It-Up" and use some.

(My 2nd favorite line from any western ever)

Anthony Edwards: "You just shot that man in the back!!"

Lou Gosset Jr: "`Cause when I saw him, his back was *to* me."

golden arhat
03-13-2008, 01:18 AM
Didn`t see it, video wouldn`t load. But getting blind sided happens. Buy a can of "Suck-It-Up" and use some.

(My 2nd favorite line from any western ever)

Anthony Edwards: "You just shot that man in the back!!"

Lou Gosset Jr: "`Cause when I saw him, his back was *to* me."

i'l describe it to you

2 guys fighting at a tourney

one guy turns away and other guy keeps attacking

fight is broken up referee/master comes over
from the side "blind sides" him
with a blow straight to the neck

the guy goes down he kicks him full on in the face

and then once the guy is knocked out proceeds to stomp on his head

lkfmdc
03-13-2008, 07:30 AM
one guy hits after the "break call"

other guy retaliates....

first guy is wrong

second guy is wrong, but tempers flair and your job as an official is to cool them

referee is both an official in charge and supposedly a "master" ?? Against a "student"

Had the referee not done that, if it was my guy, I'd pull him out of the match and tell him to cool down

BUT, if that was my student and a referee did that, I can tell you, I would be waiting for that referee with a baseball bat and a few friends in the parking lot after the event....

That was not acceptable in any way.....

golden arhat
03-13-2008, 10:21 AM
one guy hits after the "break call"

other guy retaliates....

first guy is wrong

second guy is wrong, but tempers flair and your job as an official is to cool them

referee is both an official in charge and supposedly a "master" ?? Against a "student"

Had the referee not done that, if it was my guy, I'd pull him out of the match and tell him to cool down

BUT, if that was my student and a referee did that, I can tell you, I would be waiting for that referee with a baseball bat and a few friends in the parking lot after the event....

That was not acceptable in any way.....

exactly

and here i was waiting for you to "insert CTS story here" about how brutal it was with him :(

ahh welll

Lucas
03-13-2008, 10:26 AM
was the ref the students master?

Seppukku
03-13-2008, 06:53 PM
I know the "master" in question. He's a Kogo Ryu Master-Sensei 11th Dan in Bujinkan Ninjitsu.

What do you expect from a Kogo Ryu? Don't act like I didn't warn you guys.

lkfmdc
03-14-2008, 08:05 AM
1. Shaolin Wookie, so desperately out of material :rolleyes:

2. As it has been well established that he is posting with two separate accounts, one clearly just to troll, in violation of established policy, why has he not been banned? I know we are sort of laid back on this issue, but he encourages even more trolling by being not the least bit warned. Perhaps just ban his "seppuku" account?

B-Rad
03-14-2008, 09:11 AM
Maybe you should wait until you see the video before commenting... the guy doing the blind siding was a referee, and after the scrap had ended and they were standing around. Basically the guy in black continued the fight a bit after it had been called to a halt... stopped... then dude in white punches guy in black in face as retaliation and runs away... dude in black goes after him a little bit more, then they both stop and white walks away. That's when the ref walks up behind the competitor in black and hits him from behind, kicks him in the head when he's going down, and as black is laying there, stomps on his head.

B-Rad
03-14-2008, 09:13 AM
That guy should be banned from all future competition, and probably should have charges brought up against him for assault. If he did that to my classmate or student, I'd certainly have gone after him. He could have killed that guy...

Shaolin Wookie
03-14-2008, 11:37 AM
1. Shaolin Wookie, so desperately out of material :rolleyes:

2. As it has been well established that he is posting with two separate accounts, one clearly just to troll, in violation of established policy, why has he not been banned? I know we are sort of laid back on this issue, but he encourages even more trolling by being not the least bit warned. Perhaps just ban his "seppuku" account?

Huh??:confused:

Anyways, for those who haven't been smokin' hash:

It looked like a point sparring-type tournament. How in the hell did it turn into VAle Tudo?

Even if one of the guys broke the rules, the ref went waaaaay beyond them.

lkfmdc
03-14-2008, 11:53 AM
Seppuku and Shaolin wookie, same IP, ie posting from the same computer... established, FACT... don't try to play it off

BoulderDawg
03-14-2008, 11:59 AM
That didn't look like any type of competition to me. It looked more like a test. Or maybe it was all staged?

I do know it was odd to say the least. I would be interested to see what the aftermath was.

Lucas
03-14-2008, 12:18 PM
I would assume that the next fighters paired up, while the 'victim' nursed his hurts.

Sensei probably had tea after the comp/test, then some sushi.

brainwars
03-14-2008, 12:48 PM
Yo isn't the student supposed to learn from the master? that was wrong man, completely ott, a backfist to the shnoz would have been adequate. Good headbutt though:D

BoulderDawg
03-14-2008, 01:07 PM
If he did that to my classmate or student, I'd certainly have gone after him. He could have killed that guy...

If this video was real you noticed that a guy in a red shirt comes out to challenge this guy after the attack. It's hard to tell but it looks as if several blows were exchanged.

In any case I don't care what country they are in. if this was real and the guy got away with that I hope they all his students had the good sense to leave. However I simply can't believe the guy done all of this and was not punished for it in some way.

By the way the entire fight lasted less than 8 seconds. As far as attacking someone walking away: More than one fighters has faked retreating and then attacking. If he was quiting the arms should have went up.

Lucas
03-14-2008, 01:54 PM
Dont get me wrong, I think that what the guy did was done to the extreme.

Although (of course some people just think differently) I think he did deserve to get smacked up.

I have personally been beat down for stepping out of line. Once. Its all it took, and opened my eyes.

Context is everything of course, who knows if this guy deserved to get beat down or not.

Maybe he has handed out his share of dirty beat downs and had it coming. Maybe he is a pure child virgin clean of all sin.

Who knows.

The Willow Sword
03-14-2008, 08:28 PM
They Guy in white Hit the other guy in black after the match had been stopped and the guy in black went after the guy in white in retaliation. then the Judge came in and did what he did.

What a bunch of lamo dumbfuks!!! First of all i would have SHOT the teacher.yes kids i would have shot him. He had no cause to do what he did, if anything he should have deducted a point from the guy in white for continuing to hit the dude in black after the match was called. The Judge is just like that other dimwit who was beating his students when they werent performing to his standards, you guys remember that one.

Peace,TWS

David Jamieson
03-15-2008, 07:17 AM
hahahahaha. Unforgivable actions on the part of the guy who stepped in that was not part oft he competition. That;'s like a fan running off the floor and decking a b-ball player for fouling another b-ball player.

sure the other fighter was fouling, but so what, the old man had no place stepping in and he is 100% at fault and should be both criminally charged for his actions and then sued for everything he has. Let's face it, he could have killed the guy and he suckered him. Which dans or not is the actions of a no talent scum bag.

with emphasis on the scumbag.

BoulderDawg
03-15-2008, 11:13 AM
As far as the actually fight goes it was so short I don't think there is any way to tell on this video if it was stopped or what.....there sure wasn't any ref running in to stop it. Also I don't believe it was a competition....who knows what it was.

It was obvious though that the guy in black was the better fighter. It also looked as if tempers were flaring a little on both sides. The guy in black got in several good shots then both fighters kinda backed away from each other. That's when things started to break down. White threw a haymaker and black returned it as white was moving away.

This is nothing that hasn't happened thousands of times. My guess the reaction from the coach is probably something ongoing. In any case he should be in jail.

MaFuYee
03-18-2008, 11:02 PM
Good kung fu.
You can tell that guy is really old school.

Not sure why the guy got so ****ed.
The can of whoopass he opened up on the kid did seem a bit excessive,
but, i guess he's just gangsta like that.

The kid probably deserved it, if not for sparring like a wuss, then for something else for sure.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. :)