PDA

View Full Version : Traditional Shaolin Kung Fu(martial arts) in Dengfeng, China

Kungfu-in-China
03-19-2008, 02:08 AM
Hello to everyone!

I think most of you are Kung Fu fans or interested in Kung Fu. For Kung Fu here, I mean Shaolin Kung Fu, or the so called Chinese martial arts, which has a 1500-year history and one of the four national quintessences in China. Many people hear Shaolin Kung Fu, talk about Shaolin Kung Fu, even some of them have learn some stuff of Shaolin Kung Fu, but how many of them know where its origin place is?

Shaolin Kung Fu, which is performed by Shaolin monks all their lives, of course, was from Shaolin Temple in Dengfeng city.

"Dengfeng has a long history. A number of sites in and around the township are well worth the time involved in visiting them. Foremost on the list is the Shaolin Temple, the birthplace of both Kung Fu and Zen Buddhism."
--http://goasia.about.com/od/china/a/dengfeng.htm

If you want to learn real traditional Chinese Martial Arts, which place worthes your travelling most in China besides Dengfeng?

*Our Feature*

1>School Founder - Master Shi Guosong, who has established branch schools in America and Canada and has performed at over 15 countries. (search Shi Guosong in Google and you will know it.)

2>Experienced coaches - everyone of them has trained Kung Fu for more than 10 years and has performed overseas for culture exchange.

3>One week-one month study - Schedule can be from one week to one month, more suitable for summer training.

4>Feature travel - on weekends(Mon-Sat are training time); Shaolin Temple, Songyue Temple, Zhongyue Temple, Songyang Academy, White Horse (Bai Ma) Temple, Museum of Ancient Tombs and other historical sites in central China.

5> Kung Fu Show - our Warrior Monks Group in Dengfeng has perfomed overseas for many times. We carry on all kinds of big events, entertainments and acting of Kung Fu overseas.

||All FOR KUNG FU CULTURE EXCHANGE||

More infomation, see at:
http://www.kungfu-in-china.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not think this is a spammer, and I don't try to sell you anything. I just graduate from college this year and this is my first job in a culture exchange business. Though I major in English, I still make a lot of mistakes because I am NOT an English speaker! And i'm still learning to try to explain things better.
You people think and take this a spammer can keep mockeries.
You never hear Dengfeng city and don't want to visit the birthplace of kung fu, fine, go anywhere and learn anything you want to learn.
I am so **** tired everyday doing this first job, right, the whole content on the website is edited by myself, just go finding any mistakes on the site and list here one by one and enjoy yourselves.

kal
03-24-2008, 09:30 AM
Nice Wushu!

Kungfu-in-China
04-02-2008, 06:56 PM
:) tks, hope every fan can come at the best season

cjurakpt
04-03-2008, 02:39 AM
from the website:

"Kung Fu Training Courses
Though different schedules have different arrangements, basically every schedule covers techniques of hands and legs, bounce training, boxing, history and general knowledge of Kung Fu, theories in actual combat, etiquette and morals. Including One-hour supervised training or self-study time in the evening, everyday there is 7 hours’ training time."

bounce training? will that be using playground or tennis balls?

bodhitree
04-03-2008, 08:18 AM
from the website:

"Kung Fu Training Courses
Though different schedules have different arrangements, basically every schedule covers techniques of hands and legs, bounce training, boxing, history and general knowledge of Kung Fu, theories in actual combat, etiquette and morals. Including One-hour supervised training or self-study time in the evening, everyday there is 7 hours’ training time."

bounce training? will that be using playground or tennis balls?

He means bouncer training. Standing in a leather jacket with sunglasses at night and checkin i.d.'s

bodhitree
04-03-2008, 08:24 AM
oh, and does this school smell like money making b.s. to anyone else, and this whole thread smells like spam.

cjurakpt
04-04-2008, 10:22 AM
oh, and does this school smell like money making b.s. to anyone else, and this whole thread smells like spam.

oh, sorry, I figured that was a given and so we had skipped the "exposing as spam" part and gone directly on to "mockery"...

cjurakpt
04-04-2008, 10:32 AM
and in spirit of said mockery...

Hello to everyone!
Hello to you, Spammy...

I think most of you are Kung Fu fans or interested in Kung Fu.
no! whatever makes you think that?!? :confused::confused::confused:

For Kung Fu here, I mean Shaolin Kung Fu, or the so called Chinese martial arts, which has a 1500-year history and one of the four national quintessences in China. Many people hear Shaolin Kung Fu, talk about Shaolin Kung Fu, even some of them have learn some stuff of Shaolin Kung Fu, but how many of them know where its origin place is?
that's easy: Shaolin Do - in fact, we even have a nearly 600 page thread right on this very forum that proves SD has been around for millennia (well, at least it seems that way)...

If you want to learn real traditional Chinese Martial Arts, which place worthes your travelling most in China besides Dengfeng?
oh I don't know, there are other places I'd be worthied about going in China: Tibet for one - what's so special about Denfeng?

*Our Feature*
1>School Founder - Master Shi Guosong, who has established branch schools in America and Canada and has performed at over 15 countries. (search Shi Guosong in Google and you will know it.)
so why bother going to China if there are schools here in the US teaching the same stuff?

2>Experienced coaches - everyone of them has trained Kung Fu for more than 10 years and has performed overseas for culture exchange.
there's your problem - next time have them perform overseas for foreign currency, it will get you much ****her...

3>One week-one month study - Schedule can be from one week to one month, more suitable for summer training.
translation: no dang heat in the dorms!

4>Feature travel - on weekends(Mon-Sat are training time); Shaolin Temple, Songyue Temple, Zhongyue Temple, Songyang Academy, White Horse (Bai Ma) Temple, Museum of Ancient Tombs and other historical sites in central China.
isn't it near the place where Mao had his head shaved for the first time?

5> Kung Fu Show - our Warrior Monks Group in Dengfeng has perfomed overseas for many times. We carry on all kinds of big events, entertainments and acting of Kung Fu overseas.
I think that the term "acting of Kung Fu" about says it all...

||All FOR KUNG FU CULTURE EXCHANGE||
personally, I'm for deep-fried twinkies...

GeneChing
04-04-2008, 11:59 AM
search Shi Guosong in on our Shaolin forum.
;)

cjurakpt
04-04-2008, 06:06 PM
search Shi Guosong in on our Shaolin forum.
;)

interesting...what a tangled web he weaves...