PDA

View Full Version : Revolution

diego
03-19-2008, 04:25 PM
They got a dumb blond and a black guy running for prez, interesting. Tibet is on the radar with China, muslems been attacking yanks and vice versa...Now the Natives of Turtle Island are evicting the Church, LMAO.

We've had peoples revolution, womans and workers revolution, industrial revolution...now in the next 100 years we are going to have revolution of big government corporate paperwork. Should be fun!!.

"Public Declaration and Press Statement On the Land of the Squamish Nation

Posted on March 17, 2008
Filed Under News, Press Releases |

I am Kevin Annett Eagle Strong Voice, and I have been authorized by Hereditary Squamish Chief Kiapilano to make the following Declaration.

As of today, March 16, 2008, the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Churches of Canada operating in the territory of the Squamish Nation have been ordered permanently off that territory by Chief Kiapilano, under the authority of his traditional tribal law.

Chief Kiapilano has evicted these churches from his territory because of their illegal trespass and occupation of his land, their failure to pay his Nation rent or acknowledgement for more than a century, their responsibility for the deaths of thousands of children in their Indian Residential Schools, and their refusal to return the bodies of these children and surrender those responsible for their deaths.

This Eviction Notice gives these churches 72 hours to remove their belongings from the nearly three hundred buildings owned and operated by them in Squamish territory, which encompasses all of Vancouver and the north shore and outlying territories.

After this three day period, Chief Kiapilano and his allies will peacefully occupy and take over these buildings, and open them as sanctuaries for homeless and hungry people.

Therefore, as of 10:00 am, March 19, 2008, PST, the buildings of the three corporations known as the Roman Catholic Church, the Anglican Church of Canada, and the United Church of Canada, will belong to the Squamish Nation, and these church corporations will no longer be recognized by us.

This Eviction Notice also empowers me, Kevin Annett Eagle Strong Voice, and my associates, to take this measure of occupation and to conduct on Squamish Nation territory an independent inquiry into crimes in Indian Residential Schools, including by locating and returning the buried remains of children who died in residential schools run by these church corporations.

As part of this inquiry, the church buildings that will be occupied by Squamish Nation members will be opened to the public as a venue for the convening of this independent inquiry, to which we will invite international observers and the media in order to share our findings.

Finally, it is the aim of this campaign to bring to justice those persons responsible for the crime against humanity known as the Indian Residential School system, and therefore we will be establishing Indigenous Courts of Justice on Squamish Nation territory where those accused of such crimes will be brought for trial and sentencing.

We take these actions as a clear Declaration of our sovereignty as a Nation, for the cause of final justice, and for the healing of all nations burdened by the legacy of genocide. We therefore call upon all people of conscience to join us in this struggle, under the guidance of a loving and just Creator, to whom we commit our lives and our mutual honour.

Kevin Annett Eagle Strong Voice

Copies of this Declaration have been issued to the world media, governments, and indigenous nations, and have been posted, alongside Chief Kiapilano’s Declaration, at many Catholic, Anglican and United churches across Turtle Island.

Information:
www.jointhefederation.com
www.hiddenfromhistory.org

Read and Hear the truth of Genocide in Canada, past and present, at this website: www.hiddenfromhistory.org"

Peep the vid, the pastors is ****ed, the pigs look stoned haha...this happenned last sunday and will continue...

http://www.jointhefederation.com/2008/03/17/video-eviction-demonstration-at-the-holy-rosary-church/

diego
03-19-2008, 04:33 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6637396204037343133

UNREPENTANT BY kEVIN ANNETT

WinterPalm
03-19-2008, 05:19 PM
I always wondered why the natives never took up arms or organized bombings or whatever.

However, I think revolution is far off as most people believe that the pleasures they enjoy are good enough and there is not yet enough people truly downtrodden to create a mass movement at least in Canada.

diego
03-19-2008, 05:32 PM
I always wondered why the natives never took up arms or organized bombings or whatever.

However, I think revolution is far off as most people believe that the pleasures they enjoy are good enough and there is not yet enough people truly downtrodden to create a mass movement at least in Canada.

I'm thinking more revolution of consciousness. My family has both sides...rascist christian whites and poor natives and blacks, I'm fully aware of the illusion people maintain in the west. Christians believe we have been here 8000 years and everything is a test by the devil...that is very unhealthy thinking it puts you in this little box. All of the big businesses that are north american based are linked to the church, our whole way of thinking is linked to the church, the fear of eternal ****ation and a Lucifer it stains the whole English language.

I'm not talking about Jesus I'm ****ting on the church. My boy was molested by his Sunday school pastor in the 80's, his moms went to a res' school....they straight overweight welfare cases.

Why the natives never spoke up before...I think they would have gotten punched out...now they know there is people in the world that will listen. :)

bakxierboxer
03-19-2008, 06:31 PM
"Public Declaration and Press Statement On the Land of the Squamish Nation

DAGNABBIT!

Them's the Sḵwxwú7mesh Nation!!!!

Gots to tell like it is!
Especially if you've got some kinda claim to "brotherhood"!

diego
03-19-2008, 08:36 PM
DAGNABBIT!

Them's the Sḵwxwú7mesh Nation!!!!

Gots to tell like it is!
Especially if you've got some kinda claim to "brotherhood"!

many many ghosts hidden in them bushes!...

David Jamieson
03-20-2008, 05:00 AM
a dumb blonde?

I hate to say it, but I think Hillary Clinton is probably more intellectually capable than most people.

All politics aside.

Given my druthers (which i don't have so it doesn't matter, but just so you know....) I would support Obama in a new york minute for potus.

diego
03-20-2008, 09:13 AM
a dumb blonde?

I hate to say it, but I think Hillary Clinton is probably more intellectually capable than most people.

All politics aside.

Given my druthers (which i don't have so it doesn't matter, but just so you know....) I would support Obama in a new york minute for potus.

I was using dark humour stereotyping current events like a yokel would...

ah man, this white trash guy at the gas station after 911 was like we should just turn the middle east into a parking lot and all the ****s around him pontificated in agreement:D:eek::confused:

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-20-2008, 10:23 AM
Do these tribal leaders have the legal authority to do this, or is this some sort of protest that is out of legal bounds and ultimately cannot stick?

If they ARE legally empowered to do this, why have they not done this in the past?

Lucas
03-20-2008, 11:26 AM
Its about time.

Snowball effect. People need to stand up and reclaim their rights. IMO the natives of this land should have every right to do this, simply because they were here first.

Just because a more powerful force occupied means nothing.

Diego hit it just right. This never could have come to pass previously. But now there are enough people alive that actually have learned their history and know how a lot of horrible things went down.

You can learn about the atrocities of the colonization of this land by simply swtiching on your television now days. 40 years ago, no. Everyone was ignorant and racist.

People are finally starting to think clearly and with actual conciences rather than just following stereotypical racist bs

bakxierboxer
03-20-2008, 11:31 AM
a dumb blonde?

You're saying this in regard to Shrillary?
I WISH!
"dumb" means to lack the capability of speech.
"dumb" of the "stupid variety" is rather far down the list of definitions.

"intellectual" means "appealing to or engaging the intellect"... which is exactly the opposite effect of her expressed opinions/policies.

Saying that she is "capable" of being "intellectual" in no way guarantees that she will use that capability in any way... although there are some who will swear that she uses what she has of it "for evil".

A "druther" is a "preference".... which it kind of looks like you've just expressed.

Personally, I might be rather easily persuaded to support either or both of them to be a "potted plant", with a large/firm packing of "night soil" to keep them in their place.

bakxierboxer
03-20-2008, 11:34 AM
I was using dark humour stereotyping current events like a yokel would...

ah man, this white trash guy at the gas station after 911 was like we should just turn the middle east into a parking lot and all the ****s around him pontificated in agreement:D:eek::confused:

OTOH, there was another group that seemed to prefer turning it into an ashtray.

Still another group professed to believe that it would be an excellent testing ground for the oft-rumored "Neutron Bomb".

David Jamieson
03-21-2008, 05:29 AM
I say, "given" a preference. Not that I can actually in reality have one, because truthfully I can't be involved. :)

Black Jack II
03-21-2008, 05:37 AM
I'm fully aware of the illusion people maintain in the west.

LMAO. What the f@ck ever:rolleyes:

Just another typical American hating dumb****.

diego
03-21-2008, 12:10 PM
LMAO. What the f@ck ever:rolleyes:

Just another typical American hating dumb****.

you must live inside your church ***** boy. hey look the boy has a puss

bakxierboxer
03-21-2008, 01:22 PM
I say, "given" a preference. Not that I can actually in reality have one, because truthfully I can't be involved. :)

Seems like you already have: ex/pro-fessed "a preference"...

"involved (n)
1# Complicated; intricate: the involved procedure of getting a license. See synonyms at complex.
2# Curled inward; coiled or involute.
3# Confused; tangled. "

Seems like you already are: for at least #2 and #3 of the above.

Cautionary note: it seems that "overdoing" 2# can lead to a severe case of optarectalitis.......

diego
03-21-2008, 02:39 PM
the girl on trial for the abu military prison tortures said it's because of her the war got crazy but she had order from higher ups and feels rumsfeld was fully aware of the happennings.

blowjob talking that **** about iraq is hard to police, yeah when it's done by some geece

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H2I7rlmefA8

David Jamieson
03-22-2008, 05:26 AM
Seems like you already have: ex/pro-fessed "a preference"...

"involved (n)
1# Complicated; intricate: the involved procedure of getting a license. See synonyms at complex.
2# Curled inward; coiled or involute.
3# Confused; tangled. "

Seems like you already are: for at least #2 and #3 of the above.

Cautionary note: it seems that "overdoing" 2# can lead to a severe case of optarectalitis.......

uh, what I mean is I can't vote in the American Elections. But I'm more than happy to throw thoughts around in an internet forum regarding it.

bakxierboxer
03-22-2008, 06:35 AM
uh, what I mean is I can't vote in the American Elections. But I'm more than happy to throw thoughts around in an internet forum regarding it.

oh..............

I guess that'll have to do for an "explanation". :D

Seppukku
03-22-2008, 07:45 AM
[QUOTE=diego;848840]

I'm not talking about Jesus I'm ****ting on the church. My boy was molested by his Sunday school pastor in the 80's, his moms went to a res' school....they straight overweight welfare cases.
QUOTE]

Diego, I'm sorry I ever harrassed you before. That's just messed up.

Don't get me wrong: I do think you suck, but that reeeeeaaallllyyyyy sucks. I hope you made him an eunuch (the priest, that is).:(