PDA

View Full Version : So I drove my car into a ditch today...

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-20-2008, 02:47 PM
The tow truck is pulling me out right now.

Sad part, It is the ditch next to the tow yard...

Lucas
03-20-2008, 03:06 PM

Sad part, It is the ditch next to the tow yard...

lol

sorry but you know thats ironically funny.

stop taking pictures of UFO's when you are driving.

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-20-2008, 03:41 PM
I wasn't, I swear!!

I was at the Tow yard to inspect a wrecked vehicle, and this lady was trying to get out. I was in her way, so I backed up. The ditch extends into the lot by a foot or so and by the time I realized my back tire was in it, it was too late and the car slid down into the ditch!

They dragged me out with one of the tow trucks pretty quick and all, but it was pretty embarrassing to say the least!

Vash
03-20-2008, 03:56 PM
Do you even do martial arts?

Lucas
03-20-2008, 04:01 PM
thats what she said

SifuAbel
03-20-2008, 05:30 PM
Omg !!!!!!!!!!!

cjurakpt
03-20-2008, 05:31 PM

and you find that while this is happening the most pertinent course of action is to post on KFM?!? man, talk about dedication, LOL; but bro, I think you need to find some other interests in life...;)

seriously, glad at least you're ok - I drove by a pretty ugly scene this AM - some guy had his SUV wrapped around what used to be a tree of some sorts, and was being pulled out of the driver's seat on a stretcher with a goodly amount of blood all over the place...and up in Westchester some guy had a tree crush him to death today while it missed his two kids in the back seat...sad

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-20-2008, 06:21 PM
I was doing about 1/2 of a mile an hour at the time. It was just a mis judgment.

I think the girl I was moving out of the way for was just too hot, and that was the problem.

It was a funny feeling. I knew I was in the edge of the ditch, so i stopped. As I was shifting to drive I felt the gravel under my tire give way, and then the car just started sliding backwards really slow, then next thing I knew I was facing up.

I was actually stopped for several seconds before it happened. I must have stopped right on the edge, and the ground gave way or something.

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-20-2008, 06:32 PM
and you find that while this is happening the most pertinent course of action is to post on KFM?!? man, talk about dedication, LOL; but bro,

Reply]
Well, My Laptop waaaas on at the time! :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
03-21-2008, 04:00 PM
maybe if you wouldnt play on the puter while driving you wouldnt end up in ditches.

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-21-2008, 06:29 PM
That would work, except I didn't post untill I was IN the ditch waiting for the tow truck driver to hook me up.

onehawaiian
03-21-2008, 06:45 PM
did they tow you into the lot and charge you?
that would be quite funny...

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-21-2008, 07:54 PM
LOL!! No, they gave me a professional courtesy.

bakxierboxer
03-22-2008, 06:02 AM
LOL!! No, they gave me a professional courtesy.

:cool: If you were gonna REALLY "tell it like it was"....
That would've been AFTER coming out from behind the garage where they'd been RO-F/G-LOL trying REALLY hard not to lose control of their bodily functions from laffing so danged hard. :D :D

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-22-2008, 11:18 AM
No, they didn't do that...they pretty much laughed at me to my face. :(

bakxierboxer
03-22-2008, 03:30 PM
No, they didn't do that...they pretty much laughed at me to my face. :(

:confused:
OH!
Well.... that makes ALL the difference! :)

In the Chicagoland area, there's nothing quite so respectful as disrespecting you to your face.......... :D :D :D