PDA

View Full Version : More refugees moving north across the border?

Yao Sing
03-21-2008, 06:55 PM
Can anyone confirm this one (http://www.chycho.com/?q=node/1631)?

Shaolin87
03-21-2008, 07:49 PM
DUDE!!! the bs flag should've gone straight up, this sight is one of those right-wing Conspiracy theorist type deals, look at alot of his other headlines like the famous "Chemtrails"

ps i say this from previous experience, i used to be big into conspiracies, and I was completely paranoid lol :D:p

although the two youtube videos are legit, there is a bad homelessness problem in alot of the big cities (to any of the people who have been to D.C. in the past few years you know what I mean)

SPJ
03-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Canada is kind of cold for me.

I probably migrate south to brazil when I retire.

oh just may be.

:D

Yao Sing
03-21-2008, 08:45 PM
Easy enough to confirm with our Canadian posters, if we have any that are near the border. You guys seeing more foreigners lately?

WinterPalm
03-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Let them come...let all of them come.

The day of the Canadian Global Empire is at hand...

bakxierboxer
03-22-2008, 06:17 AM
DUDE!!! the bs flag should've gone straight up, this sight is one of those right-wing Conspiracy theorist type deals........

RIGHT WING?????!!!!

Any place that features/recommends Noam Chomsky is so far LEFT of "center" that it's already fallen off the edge into the deepest, darkest, most-depraved pit/depth of lunatic liberal license so far that it cannot possibly return to anything even approximating sanity.

Shaolin87
03-22-2008, 08:02 AM
Lol sorry boxer, I just got my right wing/left wing accusations mixed up no need to have a heart attack over it ::D:p

bakxierboxer
03-22-2008, 03:25 PM
Lol sorry boxer, I just got my right wing/left wing accusations mixed up no need to have a heart attack over it ::D:p

Thanks for your concern......
Frankly, I'm not so advanced in age that will be a problem.

OTOH, since you're from Taxachusetts, I can see where you'd have any number of problems with left/right-wing detection.
(in some ways you guys may even have Canuckistan "beat")

Since I'm in an expansive/generous mood due to your apology, here's a possibly helpful little test you can self-administer.

Which hand do you use to wipe yer arse?

cranky old man
03-22-2008, 06:15 PM
l sometimes get car parts near the border . l have met quite a few who have moved up here. one reason free medical care. the other is bush . thats the only comments l have heard much of. oh yes and our economy is stable.

Yao Sing
03-22-2008, 06:58 PM
What's that? You have great bush up there?

SanHeChuan
03-22-2008, 10:39 PM
What's that? You have great bush up there?

well I hear they have legal prostitution up there.:eek: