PDA

View Full Version : Qi Gong For Improving Hearing?

Motion
10-27-2001, 05:01 AM
Does anyone know of any Qi Gong videos or books that have exercises that can be beneficial for improving hearing?

Wongsifu
10-27-2001, 02:16 PM
chi kung actually doesnt work tis way , once you practise chi kung you achieve good flow of chi and control of chi , then you direct it to the problematica part.

what i could say is buy a book on chi kung something like the art of chi kung by wong kiew kit, its a good book for begginers read it and practise 2 or 3 of the basic exercises like lifting the sky and embracign the tree , when you can feel you chi flowing well and you have heat , or the feeling of chi in your hands , htis should take about 6 months or so .
Then place your hands for abotu 15 minutes a day around your ears and imagine the cih flowing into the ear and clearing it out , if you can direct the chi , then direct the chi into the ear nd feel it clearing out the ear.

If you can already feel chi just skip to the last step, Like i said cup your hands around the ear and flow energy into it , breaking up the negative energy flwo in white light and break up the blackness....

Also invest in a pair of hopi ear candles or shamanic ear candles they blaance the energy of the ear / clear out impurities , so it is really what you need.

take care

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Motion
10-28-2001, 10:29 PM
I saw a video on 8 section Brocade. I was wondering if that would be just as helpful as that
book you recommended? I'd kinda like to have a video instead of a book.

Wongsifu
10-29-2001, 12:27 AM
well yeah 8 section brocade is good , it would help improve hearing by simulating flow of chi about the body first , but at the end of the day you would have to put your hands over your ears and direct chi to help them,

go to www.shaolin.org (http://www.shaolin.org) the guy is really helpful adnd wiill help solve querie sby reading his q&a statements...

Also try and get those ear cabdle you should be able to get them for about 4 dollars for a pair so they wont break the bank.

in general btw videos cost usually 2 times more than books and have 1/10th of the info in them...

If you do nothing else just do the ear cupping i told oyu about

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo